This first Post #1 will be kept up to date and contain summary of progress and latest version.
The work should be quite simple for anyone (no programming experience required) and you can test the results instantly.
For example, if you can speak German...
1. Download RMPrepUSB from the link above
2. Copy the English.ini file to your chosen language - e.g. copy English.ini to Deutsch.ini
3. Edit the new Deutsch.ini file to change the text on the right of the = signs into German
4. Run RMPrepUSB.exe and select Deutsch from the language box
5. Check all buttons and text and Help text
6. Edit Deutsch.ini as required if needed and save file
7. Click on 'Deutsch' box again and it will autoload the new changes and test again
8. When finished, upload to Boot-Land in your post.
Don't forget to put your name in the INI file as a comment.
I will update the next version of RMPrepUSB with your INI file.
INI files still wanted for: (please check both threads as I can't keep this up to date quick enough!):
List of INI files actually received so far (20 Mar 2011) - please check latest Beta as this may be out of date:
Supported languages (all translations are kept in the \LANG folder):
- Catalan - Translated by BennyBeat
- Chinese Simplified.ini - Chinese WinPE Lover [tms2010] xiaohaizi02009
- Chinese Traditional.ini - Chinese WinPE Lover [tms2010] xiaohaizi02009
- Espanol.ini - Translated By Octavio Martos
- French.ini - Translated by Aiz
- German - Translated by René Prieß
- Indonesia Gaul.ini - Translated By Yudi Sitepu (MacTepu)
- Indonesia Resmi.ini - Translated By Yudi Sitepu (MacTepu)
- Italian.ini - Translated By Wonko the Sane and edborg & bovirus
- Nederlands - Translated by Ivar Hendriks
- Polski.ini - Translated By Damian K
- Portugues.ini - Translated By Greifell Borges
- Romanian.ini - Translated By Sir Deiu
- Russian.ini - Translated by dFine2k
- Serbian.ini - Ivan Starchevicy
- Swedish.ini - Translated by Virtual-R
- TÜRKÇE.ini - Translated by members of www.TncTR.com
Supported languages (included in latest Beta):
I am looking for any others??? If anyone has any INI files and they cannot include the download in their post, you can use www.mediafire.com or similar and include the link in the post.
Latest Version here http://sites.google....b-beta-versions version 2.1.622
Source Word doc source file for the PDF is now on RMPrepUSB website in Beta Download area.
If you click on Help and then OK, and you have a Deutsch language selected, RMPrepUSB_Deutsch.pdf will be launched instead of RMPrepUSB.PDF, so if you feel really bored you can also provide a fully translated PDF in your own language! You can use CutePDF to save the document as a PDF from Word if you like.