Link to download page
MD5 check: 06B15B2ED57CBCA3DE80A7CC6DAC50A7 OpenBuilder048.zip
- Fixed misplaced image when processing scripts in maximized mode
- Processing image is now rescaled and proportional to fit a smaller frame
- plugin support: the registry hives were not being loaded as supposed - fixed
- Exchanged the position of sources tab with options tab in the script windows
- Fixed ExtractAllFilesIfNotExist, it wasn't working.
- Interface web links are using Verdana as the default font
- processing sections from interface buttons will no longer push automatically the view for the log window
- Added %username% to reflect the current name of the user logged in
- Added %userprofile% where all files and settings from the current user are located
- Added %tag% on the right click menu on source editor
- Added %day% %month% %year% to support date handling
- New interface component: FileBox, wich allows to select a file
- Exit command will only force exit from current script and will continue to process other scripts
- Added %version% to display the version of openbuilder
- Added a new interface component: Filebox, wich allows to select files or folders from the interface.
- Fixed right-click menu options "Uncheck selected" and "Check selected" they weren't working properly
- Added new command StrFormat, with four functions: date - to format a string into a date, and bytes - to convert a value in bytes to easier to understand values like Kb, Mb, Gb.., inc and dec to respectively increase or decrease the value of a variable
- Fixed a problem when trying to change the process level on links
- OpenBuilder window no longer freezes whenever it's running scripts
- Added a button to stop the script processing at any given moment
- Encoded files window has nicer icons and the size of the window was also adjusted
- Added PicoXP project by psc
- Adapted the standard and picoxp projects to work together based on psc developements
- Copy&expand script is using psc's workaround to the mouse issue
- Added the explorer shell script by Ove
- Removed nanoXP from the projects
- Removed xoblite and a43 scripts
- 048 zipped distribution is now 3,10 Mb
The overall result is a much more stable openbuilder release.
Openbuilder itself had a lot of bugfixes that were reported by users, now the application itself runs in multithreaded mode, wich allows to follow the log window while the scripts are being processed. This has also the advantage of adding a stop button to quit the execution of the process at any moment. The program will no longer seem hanged when processing long scripts.
All scripts have suffered a deep clean up, and I've added most of PSC improvements shown on picoxp - this allows to have a better sense of organization on how things are processed. PSC really made excellent progresses pushing scripts to a much more stable state - keep it coming!!
Let's hope that this time the mouclass.sys problem is gone for good, I'm just waiting for TheHive's word on this release, whose beta testing limits have been pushed around a lot - Thanks for your time helping us TheHive!
Also added the explorer and ramdisk scripts by Ove, these scripts along with the standard project will create a bootable ISO file sized in 42Mb for windows XP and around 48Mb for windows 2003 as source. Ove deserves credits for an excellent work!!
Zharif has contributed a lot with an advanced shell selection for xoblite/explorer/cmd with wallpaper support for nanoxp and standard projects but his work was not yet ready for this release. I really liked this idea, thank you!
And to everyone who keeps posting feedback, suggestions and helping out on making more advanced builds - Thanks!