Here are the changes:
- Added support for Enter key inside web browser, theme styles and automatic form filling.
- Added display of author name while downloading
- Added safety check when downloading files from the download center - first it's downloaded to extension .web then it is renamed as original file if passes MD5 integrity check
- Improved the safety check when trying to upload a single script without valid configuration or not connected to the ftp account
- Added the individual file upload progress bar when uploading a new web server
- Removed the previously added wbChat from beta 9 - wb's homepage chat is a good replacement for the moment
- Added "Stop" button for individual file uploads, also fixed the respective progress bar
- Added the option to remember last position of the main window - this option will be ignored if no winbuilder.ini file is found (to keep the root folder clean)
- Some more cosmetics changes on the download center
This beta should prove to be more stable that all the previous..
FTP upload has the corresponding progress bar with details while uploading.
Web component is more responsive - but there are still a few things needed to get done - like the hability to check if web is online or not and load an offline page to help users get started even when no internet is available.
Download center should work better now - previously while downloading files, the new file would simply overwrite the old one - but if the user pressed the cancel button the old file could not be recovered and would be listed as present when rechecking for updates.
Now it will still download the same file, but the target file is renamed with extension .web and only after the download and md5 check are both sucessfull it will overwrite the old file.
Know bugs to fix on upload web server button: If the user presses the cancel button when uploading the projects folder, the connection will still get active and won't be possible to retry uploading. The only solution at the moment is waiting for the ftp server to timeout and cancel the connection - at least this was the behavior using Filezilla ftp server for windows - don't know if linux hosted ftp servers will behave like this too - need to fix this soon, sorry..
These are the changes for now, many more to come soon - hope you like it so far!