EASEUS Todo backup 1.1 scriptHomepage : http://www.todo-backup.com
Description: It is a FREE backup software providing system backup & restore, hard disk or partition backup & restore, disk clone to protect your system and disk. It can back up whole PC, including the operating system plus your data, applications, settings and everything!
It was tested in projects LiveXP(x86, x64), VistaPE, and Win7RescuePE.
- EASEUS to do backup 1.1.Script version 5 (WB77rc2-WB80rev3)
- EASEUS to do backup 1.1.Script version 7 (WB80rev3)
- Distribution package for EASEUS Todo backup 1.1 script. [size=45.44mb]
This script has been made under Lancelot request , the Script contains Distribution package for EASEUS Todo backup 1.1.
If you put this script with the basic script in one folder that there is no necessity download Distribution package for EASEUS Todo backup 1.1.
- for LiveXP : ".\Projects\LiveXP\Apps\HD Tasks\Imaging" folder
- for VistaPE: ".\Projects\VistaPE-CAPI\Apps\HD Tasks\Imaging" folder
- for Win7RescuePE: ".\Projects\Win7RescuePE\Apps\HD Tasks\Imaging" folder
Small FAQ about script
- Question: Why I receive such message at program start?
Answer: Because in your system there is no HDDs (It is revealed only for VirtualBox), try to start the program using menu section:EASEUS Todo backup (Safe mode). Or use script option: Force loader.exe (Try it only if program not work!)
- Question: Why I cannot mount image file created by the program in LIveXP?
Answer: For correct mounting (only for LiveXP) use script option: Remove PartMgr from UpperFilters (Only for PE1 !)
- Question: Why after running this application, when i use X button (at top right), I can not launch again?
Answer: Because the program at end tries to keep options in a folder in which it is.
For correct work of the program in this case it is necessary to use option 'Add File Based Write Filter' in Create ISO script for PE1 based projects or use script option 'Run from RAM' for PE1, PE2, PE3 based projects.