• 196 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:59 PM

Hi

Forget about that
---

now you can do it from file property

youve always done a great job with my requests. i guess i have spawned one more. i dont use a ramdrive. i always have to chance the variable to %temp% when using your ramcopy option. can you make a tempcopy option also.

thanks
carfan

#227 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:35 PM

Hi

program updated to version 1.3 beta 2

http://h7se.boot-lan...der(v1.3b2).rar

and here's "[Sherpya] Windows XPE v1.0.6" in script format . so take look if you want and let me know if you have any comment's or suggestion's

http://h7se.boot-land.net/xpe.rar

#228 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10549 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:02 PM

Hi h7se, why not adding a small website to give more details about H7PluginBuilder?

Would be good to add some screenshots, links to your how-to videos and other needed resources..

These are good resources:

html templates - http://www.2createaw.../templates.html
html editor - http://sourceforge.n...ojects/kompozer
php scripts (screenshot galleries, etc..) - http://www.hotscript...rams/index.html

Hope you like this idea, I can help starting up if you wish - but - I think you'd probably prefer to learn youself so that things were all done following your taste.

btw: h7sepluginbuilder will be included on the download center when the next stable wb version becomes available (this weekend I hope).

:1st:

#229 carfan

carfan

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 196 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

[quote name='carfan' date='Jul 6 2007, 11:59 AM' post='16930']
youve always done a great job with my requests. i guess i have spawned one more. i dont use a ramdrive. i always have to chance the variable to %temp% when using your ramcopy option. can you make a tempcopy option also.

thanks
carfan

instead of ramcopy i meant ramcmd

thanks

#230 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:20 PM

hi

Hope you like this idea

Yes very good idea..
but will cost me hours of typing with my poor english :thumbup:
i made a simple page try it ..

I can help starting up if you wish - but - I think you'd probably prefer to learn youself so that things were all done following your taste.

btw: h7sepluginbuilder will be included on the download center when the next stable wb version becomes available (this weekend I hope).

Thank you ! :1st:

@carfan
maybe next upload

#231 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:15 AM

Hi

this is snippet form xpe plugin
swflash.ocx=2,,4

; You should put updated flash ocx file in flash directory

flash\*flash.ocx*=2,swflash.ocx,4

system\comdlg32.ocx=2,,4

class_ss.dll=2,shellstyle.dll

classic.th_=129,Windows Classic.theme

%11%\emptyregdb.dat=2,,4

emptyregdb.dat=2,,4

files\emptyregdb.dat=2,,4

files\tweakui.cpl=2,,4

files\tweakui.exe=2,,4

; Custom Drivers - Copy hwpnp.exe and hwpnp.dll in system32 subdirectory if you need it

drivers\*.*=4,,4

system\*.*=2,,4

inf\*.inf=20,,4

inf\*.icm=34,,4

and after converting to script syntax here's the result

Echo,Copy or Expand files  (I386 Node) Build[(None)]...

DirMake,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\drivers"

DirMake,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\spool\drivers\color"

DirMake,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32"

DirMake,"%TargetDir%\I386\inf"

DirMake,"%TargetDir%\I386\Resources\Themes"

If,ExistDir,"%ScriptDir%\drivers",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\drivers\*.*","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\drivers\"

If,ExistDir,"%ScriptDir%\inf",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\inf\*.icm","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\spool\drivers\color\"

If,ExistFile,"%SourceDir%\I386\swflash.ocx",CopyOrExpand,"%SourceDir%\I386\swflash.ocx","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\flash\*flash.ocx*",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\flash\*flash.ocx*","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistFile,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\*flash.ocx*",If,ExistFile,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\swflash.ocx",FileDelete,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\swflash.ocx"

If,ExistFile,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\*flash.ocx*",FileRename,"%TargetDir%\I386\system32\*flash.ocx*","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\swflash.ocx"

If,ExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\system\comdlg32.ocx",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\system\comdlg32.ocx","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

CopyOrExpand,"%SourceDir%\I386\class_ss.dll","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\shellstyle.dll"

If,ExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\#$pWindowsDir#$p\SYSTEM32\emptyregdb.dat",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\#$pWindowsDir#$p\SYSTEM32\emptyregdb.dat","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistFile,"%SourceDir%\I386\emptyregdb.dat",CopyOrExpand,"%SourceDir%\I386\emptyregdb.dat","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\files\emptyregdb.dat",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\files\emptyregdb.dat","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\files\tweakui.cpl",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\files\tweakui.cpl","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistFile,"%ScriptDir%\files\tweakui.exe",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\files\tweakui.exe","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistDir,"%ScriptDir%\system",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\system\*.*","%TargetDir%\I386\system32\"

If,ExistDir,"%ScriptDir%\inf",FileCopy,"%ScriptDir%\inf\*.inf","%TargetDir%\I386\inf\"

CopyOrExpand,"%SourceDir%\I386\classic.th_","%TargetDir%\I386\Resources\Themes\Windows Classic.theme"

Now @Script developer's..

do you have comment about it or an idea on how to improve ?

#232 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10549 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:32 AM

Looks good!

I would mention adding some more echo comments so that the log displays the actions being done - other than that remark - it seems fine. :yahoo:

#233 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

Where can i find the new version of H7PluginBuilder, assuming there is one?
The link on the beginning of this thread is dead, btw.

:yahoo:

#234 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4171 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:47 PM

Where can i find the new version of H7PluginBuilder, assuming there is one?
The link on the beginning of this thread is dead, btw.

Just follow the link on his signature. You can find it there.

#235 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hi MedEvil

the obove script is generated using beta5 which not uploaded yet .. i made some modification's and currentlly just testing it

in the current beta4 i think there's some problem regrding shortcut syntax

#236 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

Thanks for the info,h7se.
Will watch out for your next release!

#237 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

Updated to beta5

------------

<Replace Enabled="True">
<Items>
<Item Enabled="True" Change0x1To0x2="False" Value="Programs"><![CDATA[Program Files]]></Item>
</Items>
<Rules>
<ValueMustMatchRegex Enabled="True">
<![CDATA[^((\w{1}:|%.+?%)(?:\\.*)?)$]]>
</ValueMustMatchRegex>
</Rules>
</Replace>

this's snippet form WB.xml

using this you can tell the program to replace some strings with others while using "Batch Convert" command

#238 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 16 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

New beta available
http://h7se.boot-lan...der(v1.3b8).rar

#239 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:41 PM

New beta available,i hope this one will fix all bugs

add export command to registry explorer so it's possible to import pebuilder plugin's the export it's registry entries to .reg file

#240 Nuno Brito

Nuno Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10549 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

Very cool feature! :loleverybody:

#241 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:44 PM

Hi Nuno, did you test this tool ?

#242 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

Hi,

if someone know regex i need some help geting this one to work for the bolded strings

"A"
"""A"""
"A","B"
"A","""B"""
"A","B","C,C"
"A","B,B","C,C"

i made this one but it will not work for strings with double quotion
\x22&#40;?<g>.+?&#41;\x22&#91;,&#93;?

thanks

#243 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:24 PM

Hi,

if someone know regex i need some help geting this one to work for the bolded strings

"A"
"""A"""
"A","B"
"A","""B"""
"A","B","C,C"
"A","B,B","C,C"

i made this one but it will not work for strings with double quotion

\x22&#40;?<g>.+?&#41;\x22&#91;,&#93;?

thanks

Hi h7se,
I cannot help you with this question, but I think it would be better to make a new topic, maybe in 'Support and bug report'.
I'm sure that more people read this there and maybe can help.

Peter

#244 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:37 PM

Thanks ..

#245 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:23 PM

Hi

next tow days i'll post the final release so if you have any request or bug report please post

#246 IgImAx

IgImAx

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
    Iran

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:17 PM

Hello H7SE Posted Image

. At first, Thank you very much for your Great program Posted Image I'm a programmer too and I know what a great job you done. Also I'm new in this issue and (so so!) amateur too Posted Image .(I'm mean Building Live CDs) and so sorry for my poor English language!

. I saw your program at http://www.911cd.net...=Plugin Builder and downloaded it plus its tutorial movie.(first version I tested was "H7PluginBuilder(v1.3b7)". I tested your program (beside great job you done) and I founded some problems, (deadly ones! Posted Image ) also too many questions. when I want to report you about those errors,(fortunately) I found your new version v1.3b8 then v1.3b9, so I downloaded them and test them again. likewise, those deadly problems remain and some small problems solve.

. unfortunately I found that I cannot write any post in the 911CD Forum!! and I don't know why!?!? so I came here to tell you about my report and questions...

. Before I start, mey some problems based on my low knowledge about how to use your program! Posted Image :

My Software Specification:

PE Builder v3.1.10a
H7PluginBuilder(v1.3b9 & b8 & b7).rar
Microsoft Net Framework v2.0

Errors:

--------------------------------------------
1) Problem In Registry Convert:

. if there is a Value type of Binary "REG_Binary" like this:
&#91;HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP7\Windows\ConfigureWizard&#93;

&#34;ResetArea.List#Columns&#34;=hex&#58;00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,b0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,

. when I use your program and convert it to BartPE inf file, Its go like this:
0x3, &#34;Software\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP7\Windows\ConfigureWizard&#34;,&#34;ResetArea.List#Columns&#34;,\

00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,b0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00,

. AT this point nothing wrong, but when I am trying to build ISO file by PE Builder, It will finish with some errors(screen shot from PE Builder processing window):

Posted Image

. Also after that, PE Builder program build two files "petmphive" and "petmphive.log", and I can not delete them. unless I restart Windows again! or create new output folder in PE Builder!

Posted Image
also:
Posted Image

. and I solve these kind of problems by omit last "," in the hex code. (manually Posted Image )Like this:
0x3, &#34;Software\KasperskyLab\protected\AVP7\Windows\ConfigureWizard&#34;,&#34;ResetArea.List#Columns&#34;,\

00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,b0,01,00,00,00,00,00,00

. If there are too many value of this kind, It's sooo ... Posted Image maybe, this problom belong to PE Builder program and not yours!!!

2) Problem in Registry Convert:

. if there is a Value type of Expandable String "REG_Expand_SZ" like this:
&#91;HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\kl1&#93;

&#34;ImagePath&#34;=hex&#40;2&#41;&#58;73,79,73,74,65,6d,33,32,5c,64,72,69,76,65,72,73,5c,6b,6c,31,2e,73,79,73,00,

. It's equl to this:
"system32\drivers\kl1.sys"

. but after convert to inf, It's go like this:
0x2, &#34;ControlSet001\Services\kl1&#34;,&#34;ImagePath&#34;,&#34;祳瑳浥㈳æ‘Å&#34;楲敶獲æ­Å&#34;ã…¬çÅ&#39;®ç¹&#34;

. And After Build ISO file and test it, these kind of Values don't convert rights and go like this:
Posted Image

. I should find & correct all these kind of value in inf files. like this:
0x2, &#34;ControlSet001\Services\kl1&#34;,&#34;ImagePath&#34;,&#34;system32\drivers\kl1.sys&#34;

. ALSO above problem lies to Multi-String Value too.

NOTE: I found this program "ConvRegToInf" from http://www.paraglide...gToInf11003.zip and when test it, It's work fine and solve those problems. But I'm sure It's so easy for you to solve those problems in your next version.

3) Registry Import Problem at version 1.3b9:

. at new version, I cannot Import some registry files, but those files will import at previously versions without any problems!
like this:
http://www.mydatabus...fterInstall.zip

4) Plugin Name:

. Some times (at b7 & b9 version), when I enabled "Plugin Name" option and press left mouse button and move on this textbox to select what exist in that, then delete it or write new text and go to another textbox on the main TAB, program exit with error!!
Posted Image

PURPOSE to add some options

1) Convert path of some files in Registry:

. In fact this is a problem and not a Purpose! most of programs (Like Kaspersky) have too many files to access when we run it. These files place on System32, Folders on "Program Files" & another places. when I found these files and thier addresses in registry by "InstallWatch Pro v2.5c" program, and import them to your program, Your program convert all these kind of Folders to Folders which exist on CD. (like c:\Windows\System32 to x:\I386\system32). But their addresses in registry will not convert.
. So there are necessary to convert these folder address in registry automatically or by user specified when it try to build inf file:

C:\Windows\... == Convert To ==> X:\I386\...
C:\Programs Folder\... == Convert To ==> X:\Programs\...
C:\PROGRA~1\... == Convert To ==> X:\PROGRAMS\...
even these:
C:\Documents and Settings\... == Convert To ==> %ramdrv%\Documents and Settings\...

2) Status bar with small info:

. It will be a good idea to add a StatusBar at the bottom of your program window and when move mouse pointer on some button, parameters, boxes or ... show a small help or info about that thing. (what is it Or What is good for Or ...)

3) Change or ADD some options to windows by editing XPE inf's:

. It will be great, If add some capability to your program to change or ADD some options, menus and files to the WinPE img]http://qsmile.com/qsimages/83.gif[/img]. like:
1) set some options in the "Folder Options"
2) Taskbar optines and positions and ...
3) ...

. I know how to change them manually in z_xpe-custom.inf, but is so great and better user friendly to do these from one program!

4) Move config file which need to write to them to the ramdrv:

. there are Some programs have some *.ini files or config files which need to change them (Write) on running time. it's good idea to add these capability to your program:

1) users found all necessery files of a program also those ini files(which need to write to them at running time).
2) then they will add all files of that program to the "Main TAB" also import it's registry file.
3) *at the "Main TAB" they double-click on those ini files and change set to be copy to the ramdrv at startup of winPE. by this change, your program search in registry which user was importing it, to find those lines contain the path of that files and change it to ramdrv. prompting and showing those registry lines which will be changed, will great idea and ask for our confirmation.

5) Move all files of add program to the ramdrv:

. like above capability, but that do it for all files and change all files path in registry automaticlly to the ramdrv.

Questions about your Program

1) in the "Main TAB", what is Build properties use for?

2) How we can to copy a program to the "ramdrv" when windows start? and make shortcut for it (shortcut for exe file in ramdrv not in the x:\programs) at start\programs menu by using your program (not manually)? in fact, I know there is a properties in "Main TAB" which it's name is CreatRamCmd, But I don't know How use it!? Posted Image also I wrote a batch file for that, but again! It will be better if all of this done through your program.

3) At the tutorial movie which you built it (too many thanks for that), In the InstallWatch program process, Why you did not install that program by using InstallWatch? you minimize it then install program manually then restore InstallWatch and press next botton! Is there a difference? or just you don't like InstallWatch prompt you for the end of program installation and have more time to do your settings?

4) in the Main TAB i found $ramdrv$ folder. I thought if i put some files in this folder, those will copy to ramdrv at the start of winPE! but when I use it, I found it will be a folder on the CD!!!! so what suppose to do $ramdrv$ folder?

Other Questions

1) Do you have any reference which explain all X & Y code in those lines:

[WinntDirectories]
a="Programs\bginfo",X <---

[SourceDisksFiles]
bginfo.exe=a,,Y <---

. I found other refrence at here: http://www.911cd.net...showtopic=15138 but not about above issue. also some times I saw some nombers replace with "a" in "a,,Y" line.

At the end

. thanks again for your great programs, and thank in advanced for answering to my questions. many many thanks... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Good luck
IgImAx
Posted Image Posted Image

#247 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:48 AM

Hi IgImAx

thanks for your kind words :loleverybody: , glad that you like it

--

for now i'm going to answer some of your questions and leave the rest to next week

1) in the "Main TAB", what is Build properties use for?

1) Do you have any reference which explain all X & Y code in those lines:

[WinntDirectories]
a="Programs\bginfo",X <---

[SourceDisksFiles]
bginfo.exe=a,,Y <---

. I found other refrence at here: http://www.911cd.net...showtopic=15138 but not about above issue. also some times I saw some nombers replace with "a" in "a,,Y" line.

see "pluginformat.html" in the pebuilder help dir. it contain explain for that and other good info.

2) How we can to copy a program to the "ramdrv" when windows start? and make shortcut for it (shortcut for exe file in ramdrv not in the x:\programs) at start\programs menu by using your program (not manually)? in fact, I know there is a properties in "Main TAB" which it's name is CreatRamCmd, But I don't know How use it!? also I wrote a batch file for that, but again! It will be better if all of this done through your program.

for any file property window set both CreatRamCmd and Create Shortcut to True it will create shortcut with target to to the .cmd file not the file it self ..

3) At the tutorial movie which you built it (too many thanks for that), In the InstallWatch program process, Why you did not install that program by using InstallWatch? you minimize it then install program manually then restore InstallWatch and press next botton! Is there a difference? or just you don't like InstallWatch prompt you for the end of program installation and have more time to do your settings?

as i know there's no difference..

4) in the Main TAB i found $ramdrv$ folder. I thought if i put some files in this folder, those will copy to ramdrv at the start of winPE! but when I use it, I found it will be a folder on the CD!!!! so what suppose to do $ramdrv$ folder?

this will only work with the Reatogo package,but every project has it's own way doing this.. ask in the forums and sure other member's will help you.

i will go offline for one week, after that will work on it and fix these bugs

* your english language is much better than mine so excuse me for these short answers :w00t:

#248 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

Hi IgImAx

i had a chance today to work on it, and i've fixed bug (1,2,3) and other's ..
for bug 4

Plugin Name:

, i don't know why you're getting these error messages

--
PURPOSE to add some options

1) Convert path of some files in Registry:

will work on that later

2) Status bar with small info:
3) Change or ADD some options to windows by editing XPE inf's:

done

4) Move config file which need to write to them to the ramdrv:

i don't know how to do that :loleverybody:

5) Move all files of add program to the ramdrv:

for now you can use CreateRamCmd to do that ..

i'll post version 1.4 next wednesday

#249 IgImAx

IgImAx

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
    Iran

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:31 AM

Hello H7SE Posted Image

. Thanks for your complete answers... Posted Image I'm try to build a Live CD with all programs which I need when something going wrong. until now I'm adding some programs. Like: Anti-Virus, File & Partition Recovery, Partition Managers, Editors, Boot Fix programs & ... and all because merciful God and BartPE program also you and your great program (and it's tutorial movie), soooo thanks to you all. Anyway, I mean, I am in process to build a LiveCD so I can and I Happy to be your tester Program. If you like, You can send your Prerelease program to me and I will be happy to test it for you and inform you about its bugs and my new Ideas! I will send you a PM with may Email Address just in case if you like to do that.

. But about your answers:
1) Thanks again to solve those problems.
2) Adding Statusbar also capability to Tweaking Windows on LiveCD are great. well done.
3) For "Move all files of add program to the ramdrv" by using CreateRamCmd option, I will check again and inform you If there are any problems.
4) For "Move config file which need to write to them to the ramdrv" I have an algorithm in my mind and I will tell you about it later, right now is so late and I'm so Posted Image !! but I think It will help you to do that!
5) It's so funny that I did not look at Pebuilder folder for its documents!!!! thanks for that guide.

Good luck
IgImAx
Posted Image Posted Image

#250 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

Hi,

If you like, You can send your Prerelease program to me and I will be happy to test it for you and inform you about its bugs and my new Ideas!

Sure , i'll send it to you today

4) For "Move config file which need to write to them to the ramdrv" I have an algorithm in my mind and I will tell you about it later, right now is so late and I'm so Posted Image !! but I think It will help you to do that!

the problem isn't about code but lack of knowlage about bootable cd's :loleverybody:
for example i used to do this with Reatogo by coping the file's into $ramdrv$ folder but i don't know how to do it using pebuilder

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users