http://vistape.boot-land.net/project

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:32 PM

A webserver for vistaPE has been created!

Just add the adress vistape.boot-land.net/project on wb's download center to get either all scripts from scratch or just update on those already available on your projects folder.

Beware that all scripts have been included along with respective needed freeware programs and this is sized around 80Mb to get them all.

To only download the basic project files just de-select the apps folder on the download center and then choose only the apps you want to try out - also recommended to always use the latest wb betas to get good results.

Happy downloading!

:P

#2 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4204 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:08 PM

:cheers:

Will the different tools conflict with each others Projects. Like the upx and the unzip exe's

#3 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:07 PM

Probably not since the tools folder contains generic apps - it can overwrite a tool already downloaded from a different web server but in general shouldn't be much of a problem.. :cheers:

#4 edborg

edborg

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 387 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:24 AM

I've added the new webserver for VistaPE to my Winbuilder.ini and it works fine, but it makes me loose access to the http://updates.boot-land.net/067a webserver, which is needed for other projects, like LiveXP.

Isn't it possible to have them both and select wich one to use from within Winbuilder?
There seems to be that option in Winbuilder, but it doesn't work, at least in the stable WB067, used for VistaPE.

The two servers don't seem to conflict, unless for upx.exe which is overwritten in the Tools folder.
Isn't it possible to unify the two versions (195KB and 246KB)?

edborg

ADDED
I've just discovered that the multi webserver option does work in WB068b12, though I'll have to check whether VistaPE works with it.
As for the other webservers, what's the difference in scripts/projects between updates.boot-land.net and updates.boot-land.net/067a?

#5 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:50 AM

067a was released with wb build 067, to avoid creating a new webserver on each release.

updates.boot-land.net is used to keep updated scripts that others can use regardless of their build, I'm still working further on the download system since it needs a lot of optimizing to keep things simple.

:cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users