h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

@h7se

Could you include some heavy UPXing to reduce ISO size?

Great work! Thank you. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

glad that you like the project, but i dont know how to add support to "upxing" files

@MedEvil
you can make a you own version of wbxpe .. just use ConverLog from the tools section and you'll get the same project but in the language of the source cd that you used to get the "pebuilder log file"

#52 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:26 PM

@MedEvil
you can make a you own version of wbxpe .. just use ConverLog from the tools section and you'll get the same project but in the language of the source cd that you used to get the "pebuilder log file"

I know, it's just no 'real' solution, as it would require everyone to first build a bartPE project to turn it then into a WBXPE project.
I will maybe fiddle with it later sometime, depending on how my core project will turn out.

btw. Think i know now why WBXPE makes trouble with other language versions, while BartPE does not. It's because you did not convert the BPE plugins, but created WBXPE from the log of a build. Thereby making WBXPE 'super static'! :cheers:

:cheers:

#53 h7se

h7se

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 264 posts
  •  
    Palestine

Posted 17 November 2007 - 04:56 AM

I know, it's just no 'real' solution, as it would require everyone to first build a bartPE project to turn it then into a WBXPE project.
I will maybe fiddle with it later sometime, depending on how my core project will turn out.

btw. Think i know now why WBXPE makes trouble with other language versions, while BartPE does not. It's because you did not convert the BPE plugins, but created WBXPE from the log of a build. Thereby making WBXPE 'super static'! :cheers:

i think there is no way to emulate what pebuilder do using the current set of function offered by WB,
one solution for that maybe trying to install the main inf file's (hivesft.inf,hivecls.inf,etc) and redirect the output to the project target dir. (if it possible)

another maybe using the wbxpe with multi core.script for each language.

#54 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:31 PM

i think there is no way to emulate what pebuilder do using the current set of function offered by WB,

I have no clue, how complecated it would be to convert a plugin into a script.
But i can gurantee you, that WB can do with it's scripts everything, BPE does with it's infs. Else one of them would not be able to create a working PE! :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users