Photo
- - - - -

The NVDA project is not supported anymore by aljo...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 al_jo

al_jo

Gold Member

• Members
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Thanks to PS, this thread  is closed.

To many attacks on me personally.

Contact me here:

http://al-jo.net46.n...in7PEguide.html

if you want any updates...

• Brito likes this

#2 Zimmy

Zimmy

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:56 AM

I honestly think you should reconsider.  This project has been very useful and a valuable learning experience for me personally and I know many other visually impaired users as well.  I appreciate the time and effort you have put into this as I'm sure do many others.  You should not let this interfere with the valuable freedom your work has provided for the visually impaired.

#3 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:48 AM

A good thing would be to know if we have reached the bottom :dubbio: (and thus we can have a chance of getting back to the surface) or we are still sinking in this ocean of nonsense. :frusty:

Deleting a whole thread containing here and there some useful info and with almost 11,000 views, interesting move. (not counting the utter lack of respect for the users that might have posted here relevant contributions)

Particularly when it happens on something intended to be of help/assistance to visually impaired users

What will be the next step?

Deleting a whole sub-forum just because one can do it?

Or zap the whole place? :unsure:

:duff:

Wonko

#4 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Next step is already started. :rofl:

In the topic "Can't build ISO' a post disappeared by some :wodoo: . That makes my answer rather ununderstandable.

Please tell me and all the other forum's members how you decided from the log, that the source CD is invalid?

Please respect QuentinX5's latest reply.

If you can explain, I am happy to have some voodoo included in WinBuilder.exe, which detects problems in the source CD :clap:

Peter

Topic boring for me. Closed. When the originator wants some more help, he may PM me

Here the disappeared post, rebuilt from my notification:

pscEx,

al_jo (http://reboot.pro/user/32393-al-jo/) has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Can't build ISO?".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, Mr Mastermind (Peter Schlang) is swambling.
It is 100% clear that that Quentin is using a bad source...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here: http://reboot.pro/to...view=getnewpost

Peter

#5 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

Just for the record, once upon a time, the general idea behind being an Administrator of a board was (among other chores) to keep others from fighting (too much) not that of taking part to the fight and manage to  alienate members with pointless provocations, and later whine :ph34r: about the misconduct of a member.

On the other hand, the idea of giving to every script.developer mod powers was flawed since day one. :(

:duff:

Wonko

#6 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Al_Jo, Peter, I'm quite sad to see this behavior between long time developers. There was NO need to delete the posts or to engage into silly discussions, If you were not willing to reply then don't. A message would suffice to warn end-users that actually need help to look elsewhere or to look on the archive in order to solve their problems. If someone is stepping out of line, drop me a message.

It is simply not fair for other readers who had absolutely nothing to do with this silly discussion. I hope you are both happy with the end-result. I'm not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users