27 replies to this topic

#26 ied206

ied206

• .script developer
  • 18 posts
  •  
    South Korea

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

For anyone who want to test can download PEBakery from github.com release.

How to Test
.Net Framework 4.7.1 and Windows 7 or upper is required to run PEBakery.
1. Download MistyPE or Win10PESE project zip distribution and extract it.
2. Put 'Binary'  and 'Launcher.exe' in project root (the directory where Project directory resides in).
3. Run 'Launcher.exe' with admin privilege.
4. Configure project and run.

Regarding .Net Framework, I chose to use C# to write PEBakery fast since I did this on my free time, and utilize Windows' advanced feature like HiDPI support.

Manual

PEBakery's documentation can be found in github.

Credit to Homes32, he contributed a lot in manual.

License

PEBakery is mainly licensed under GPLv3.

Portions of PEBakery is licensed under MIT license and others.

• misty likes this

#27 homes32

homes32

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1035 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:54 PM

In the past there was boot-land.net and many of the members got on happily reasonably well together. Then there was a (bigger) falling out and a number of members left and formed theoven.org, with reboot.pro rising like a phoenix from the ashes of the mighty boot-land.

Not quite true. The oven existed as a semi-private development discussion board for the Gena project (The sucessor to LiveXP) before the "great war". It just became a popular fallback forum when individuals were banned from reboot (right or wrong, this is not the place to discuss, nor does it matter at this point, so leave it alone...).

The decision to ban links (again, right or wrong the time for that discussion is long past...) was made by Nuno to counteract the negativity and flame fests and try to maintain civility. It will be up to him to lift the restriction. I wouldn't mind seeing the restriction lifted now that the years have gone by and the dust has settled. No doubt some members somewhere still hold grudges (human nature), but I hate to see any site censored, and regardless off members personal feelings towards each other where there is great information to be shared across both communities.

• APT and ambralivio like this

#28 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 24 February 2018 - 09:38 PM

Well there is now a new version Beta 3, and all can be done directly with internal commands powered by wimlib, so this means no more wasted time in mounting and unmounting boot.wim and the very big install.wim (that in every new version of 10 is bigger).

This is the new way to make a project, similar to the way MistyPE project works but it uses wimlib-imagex as an external tool.

I am sure this are good news and PEBakery Beta 3 will have a great success.

@ied206

Congratulations for this new release.!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pe builder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users