#1 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

:doh7: if I did something wrong in my teenage (hurted someone physically and mentally in my stupidity and anger), which was labeled as something awful and kept following me in my adulthood, how do i get out of it?

Problem is that, while maintaining my anonymity and my past events, i cannot even disclose too much here...

every important move i make (in my life) someone anonymous comments me via sms, email, postal mail etc (subscribing me to reader's digest and trying to comment). For example, if i meet a new person/friend, i'll get comment like "Very Good" in an email subject line from my relative who doesn't send me emails (while ip cannot be traced by any ip tracer). As if someone is deliberately punishing me for my past or taking revenge (while i'm suspecting multiple religious people, powerful personality, etc). I somehow don't want to believe its god, because such a harassment cannot be doing of god!

I was never convinced for anything legally but i do believe :ermm: i'm being punished for destroying someone's peace. Can't move on with this because,... someone has made it personal (making sure that i don't move on with it). It will very much sound like "paranoid delusion" but, its very real.

edit: not sure if others feel this way or not, but for strange reason i'm... afraid...

#2 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

:doh7: if I did something wrong in my teenage (hurted someone physically and mentally in my stupidity and anger), which was labeled as something awful and kept following me in my adulthood, how do i get out of it?

By apologizing to that person.

For example, if i meet a new person/friend, i'll get comment like "Very mGood" in an email ...

Next time you get a nice sms, email, ... just say:" Thank you!" and be happy.

As if someone is deliberately punishing me for my past or taking revenge

By being nice to you? Boy, must have been a really bad thing you did.

edit: not sure if others feel this way or not, but for strange reason i'm... afraid...

Of what? The next nice sms, email, letter? :crazy:

If you want a reason to complain, i can set it up, that you get everyday emails from people, you don't know, telling you that your dingeling is too short and doesn't stand up long enough. :rofl:

:cheers:

#3 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:49 AM

every important move i make (in my life) someone anonymous comments me via sms, email, postal mail etc (subscribing me to reader's digest and trying to comment). For example, if i meet a new person/friend, i'll get comment like "Very Good" in an email subject line from my relative who doesn't send me emails (while ip cannot be traced by any ip tracer). As if someone is deliberately punishing me for my past or taking revenge (while i'm suspecting multiple religious people, powerful personality, etc). I somehow don't want to believe its god, because such a harassment cannot be doing of god!

Well, it sounds like some form of stalking:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking
though an actual stalking is when you are continuosly harassed, if this happens only when you make "an important move" in your life, I presume that this doesn't happen every other day. :unsure:

Whatever you may have done (or omitted to do) is past.
Read pages 504÷506 of this G.K.Chesterton:
http://books.google....epage&q&f=false
about the reasons why the perpetuating of punishment is wrong :ph34r:.

Wonko

#4 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

I didn't check reply,... i was not in right state, but i came here to post evidence where reboot.pro was involved too (no such user as marryme)

Posted Image

Posted Image

You're right wonko, it is a stalker! And I have no idea how to catch...

I'll do it again...

can't reply to someone without number...

whatever i did was my stupidity and its more universal... (happens everywhere,... )

I'll do it again...

whatever i did was my stupidity and its more universal... (happens everywhere,... )

EDIT: I just approached to a female... last night (via sms) basically it was a disaster, and today again i got commented for it! my email says "hahah" and another "xoxo" in subject line :( disaster in the sense, whatever i said didn't made sense to her and she felt insulted while i tried to be funny...

And turns out i didn't even see her... (dad liked her so got her number) and i get this commenting... :chair:

this stalker is using one particular email address (one of my relative's email) who doesn't know much about computer and it's security (afaik).

#5 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:15 AM

Well, user marryme was evidently a spammer for some electrical device, no surprise that the post was deleted and the user removed by some of the Admins/Mods.

Wonko

#6 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

just edited my previous post,

if you look at second screenshot, in the url's link (status bar), this person wants me to click a link (which is attached to the email itself) but email has no attachment!

i tested the link on another opera and there was no error but it adds to my paranoia....

#7 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

just edited my previous post,

if you look at second screenshot, in the url's link (status bar), this person wants me to click a link (which is attached to the email itself) but email has no attachment!

i tested the link on another opera and there was no error but it adds to my paranoia....

I will try again :dubbio:.
That "marryme" account and all you posted belongs to a spammer, which is NOT targeting you in particular.

Generic advice:
http://reboot.pro/13177/

Wonko

#8 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

Did i say reply to the person? I said, say 'Thank you!'. Do it out loud!
This signals your subconscious, that the topic is closed for you and had a positive outcome.

EDIT: I just approached to a female... last night (via sms)

Via sms? :rofl: Sorry, but that's so stupid. For that alone you deserve all the punishment in the world! :lol:

And last but not least, since the more subtle hints don't seem to get through.
Pull your head out of your arse! Stop worrying about your mystery friend and go out and have some fun!
There's enough around for everyone. You just have to go and grab it.

#9 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:00 AM

Via sms? :rofl: Sorry, but that's so stupid. For that alone you deserve all the punishment in the world! :lol:

And last but not least, since the more subtle hints don't seem to get through.
Pull your head out of your arse! Stop worrying about your mystery friend and go out and have some fun!
There's enough around for everyone. You just have to go and grab it.

I worry about consequences of grabbing someone. My dad got her number,... how do you expect me to directly call and tell her something? she is in different country! (even though we're citizen of same country). turns out shez 1 year older then me :dots:
Here is another one, In my gym a girl just started showing me weird poses, looking at me :eek: its like a broadband signal to a 56k modem like me. All this making me too much paranoid lately. :confused1: My friend told me she is MAD :clown: and i've no idea!

Tin Foil Hats? this maybe it...

#10 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

As a wise man once said: Don't bow down under the whip, before it even hits you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users