• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

It wasn't a pm it was directly in post. Maybe it stays in there. If not deleted you can find in "Can winpe die" topics.

If you want 40.000 users be 400.000 users it should be fully customizable and understandable with every normal pc user. Need to give up scripts that people need to be advanced programmers to change and turn to reg/hive files or txt files like wimb. Give up file hiding in script files (i always thougt it is an escape against illegal file sharing. because you distribute encoded txt as files inside script files. not real files)

BTW: Can you PM me this PM? I have some doubts ...

Is it so unbelievable you say that? Or i dreaming and i lie as Lancelot too in your vision.

#27 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

It wasn't a pm it was directly in post.
BTW: Can you PM me this PM? I have some doubts ...

Right, you confirmed my doubts!
But the doubts have been introduced by a misunderstanding of the post.

Peter

#28 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

If not deleted you can find in "Can winpe die" topics.

Google again was my partner and I found the topic.
I only saw my thanks in the first post and no single reply of me in the topic.

BTW: For mee it looks very strange to hear the "If not deleted" about a topic written in March. As serious technician and poster I would have had a look into that post which violated my feelings. And then post "Here it is" or "It seems to be deleted".

The "If not deleted" gives me some new doubts ... ;)

In the case of that post having been deleted, we can ask Nuno for the backup. If it is the time worth ...

In Germany we have several nice proverbs:
"Was kümmert es die stolze Eiche, wenn sich eine Wildsau daran reibt"
"Mit jedem Tag meines Lebens erhöht sich zwangsläufig die Zahl derer, die mich am A**** lecken können."

I can survive when not 40000 users, but only 30000 users respect my work. And even if there are only 100, it gives me the feeling of success.

BTW: The 10000 monthly users downloading LiveXP from Galapo's server, simultaniously download the nativeEx core which is essential for LiveXP to run.
Guess who developed the nativeEx core? :cheers:
The nativeEx core it is a bit overaged and should be rewritten. The 30000 or 100 users who do not want to shoot me to the moon, can propably in some weeks see a NATIVE nativeEx version, where also Chinese, Russian etc. UNICODE parts have not to be added by tweaks, medicine etc.
First stepto Wonko's vision:
Define source CD and build (with success)

Peter

#29 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

BTW: For mee it looks very strange to hear the "If not deleted" about a topic written in March. As serious technician and poster I would have had a look into that post which violated my feelings. And then post "Here it is" or "It seems to be deleted".

Why it should be surprising if all the mains posts deleted by me that includes the main parts of the topics and only the user comments stay in there. It is normal one of admins clean garbage left behind and I also thought ALL was deleted after i delete everything but i also surprised they stay in there also now too.

And you are one of the moderators, more close the admin and you probably have rights to delete anything (you can change your own post as you wish) Why should i believe that you didn't wrote such a thing.

The "If not deleted" gives me some new doubts ... happy22.gif

Probably worries.

I have my own words too. As you did in my own language. Maybe you can find someone to translate. Ask Lancelot. We love you much :cheers:

G.tünü s.kmek gerekirken niye y.layaım ki. K.çımın kenarı. Sanki sana ç.k muhtacımda. Sen onu k.çını yalayanlara söyle. Y.lamaya devam etsinler. Her gecen gün arttığı doğru.

I can survive when not 40000 users, but only 30000 users respect my work.

Yes. they probably curse after many tries without success. 30000 people same time. Ohhh. what a strong a.s.s

BTW: The 10000 monthly users downloading LiveXP from Galapo's server.

Yes. The people you fight try to save ur a.s.s.

Guess who developed the nativeEx core? wink.gif

What is it? ;) I don't know about it. Probably it doesn't deserve any interest. I follow and read all day and haven't ever seen topics about it too. Probably your 30000 dream people very interested about it.

#30 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:13 PM

BTW: The 10000 monthly users downloading LiveXP from Galapo's server, simultaniously download the nativeEx core which is essential for LiveXP to run.
Guess who developed the nativeEx core? ;)

What is it? :) I don't know about it. Probably it doesn't deserve any interest. I follow and read all day and haven't ever seen topics about it too. Probably your 30000 dream people very interested about it.

;)
When you read all day, maybe you try to be a bit more careful and also sometimes do a query into history! :cheers:
Here the project tree of the Home Project of your highly loved friend (The person with the "Lies" and "Post gaming" in his signature):
bla.gif
The red marked (mostly mandatory) scripts belong to the nativeEx core I developed.
You can get them also when downloading nativeEx_barebone. (Sorrry, not always them; sometimes has nativeEx newer versions).

And now please allow me to repeat(?), and I hope that nobody will delete this post again(?):

Because you do not have the communicativity level of people I want to speak with, from now on I'm going to ignore you!
I would not be so presumptuous as to say:
If I did in March decided to ignore you, the reason was probably also in your behavior, and not in my arrogance.

Peter

#31 vvurat

vvurat

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:14 PM

Because you do not have the communicativity level of people I want to speak with, from now on I'm going to ignore you!

Super. Also i don't understand why you try to hear my swears.

For all the other stuff remain i am not the right person to talk about with you because i close to NEVER (i used 3 or 4 times i think and will use for Leopard if you don't bother) used your fckng program (wish i won't need again) I can't make conversation about what i don't know.

I would not be so presumptuous as to say:
If I did in March decided to ignore you, the reason was probably also in your behavior, and not in my arrogance.

Yes. You are angel ;) I am bad man :cheers: Be away from me. ;)

#32 billonious

billonious

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 528 posts
  • Interests:curiosity

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:08 PM

the board is going so ridiculous. Get an administrator or it will be bloody shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users