Photo
- - - - -

restore different image automathicaly with acronis or ghost on simple boot environment

acronis ghost

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bjbpanda

bjbpanda
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:50 AM

Hi everybody,

searched around and wasn't able to consolidate informations, so decided to ask here.

I'm looking for solution which help me to instruct this scenario:

1- I will boot from bootable media, an external USB storage is presumed, a portable windows, preferably win7PE will bootted

2- in startup of this winPE I will put an executable file which will open a menu, this menu will offer different images of the windows which captured by acronis or ghost from differnet computers

3- I will choose the one I want and then just by click on that image from menu, acronis or ghost start to install that image on the PC.

so I need a win7PE with acronis plugin in it and some script to automate the recovery procedure.

I have win7PE, also downloaded acronis plugin script but there is no lucid tutorial about how to join them togheder and which command are availabe to automate acronis recovery process.

any help or link to useful articles is indeed appreciated,

Best,

#2 grrrd

grrrd

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 135 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:25 AM

I cant help with the imaging software you are using, but i have had great results using HTA to create a simple point&click menu within Winpe.

#3 bjbpanda

bjbpanda
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United Arab Emirates

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

I cant help with the imaging software you are using, but i have had great results using HTA to create a simple point&click menu within Winpe.

Is there any link which help me through this?

#4 grrrd

grrrd

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 135 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:35 AM

try google;

http://technet.micro...r/dd742317.aspx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acronis, ghost

1 user(s) are reading this topic