[Tutorial] Aero Studio 2007

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Shirin Zaban

Shirin Zaban

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:1_Making Unattended and Customized XP<br /><br />2_Making different types of Bootable and Multiboot CD/DVD<br /><br />3_Like to learn more about grub and grub4DOS
  •  
    Iran

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:27 PM

Hello My freinds
Workking with Aero Studio 2007 Part (1)

Note:I have downloaded this program two days ago,and tried to find tutorial about
Using it in the web.but I don’t know why there was no information about that. And
Because there is no help inside the program too,so I tried to learn it myself.and I have find out some information and I am going to tell them to you my dear guis as comes below . I hope to find out more and send full tutorial later:

About program and what we are going to do:
The program shows starup screen (of course if you select it during design) in boot time,then shows the main screen.
In main screen you will have some small pictures ,and text buttons Under each picture.and by clicking on each text button (or pressing an special key that I will tell about them later), the program will do selected mission.
We can use pictures inside the program or use our favorite pictures.in this example i will use my favorite pictures and i am going to make a muliboot CD(or DVD),that will do as below:

1_ When we boot from CD, first it should show splash screen like windowses Xp orVista. (see in attachment f_1.rar)

2_After few seconds it should show first screen,that I will tell you how to make it.and our
Screen in this example will be 800x600 pix picture (see in attachment f_2.rar)

3_Now:(Please first download attachments to under stand what i am telling below)
a.If we click on "[F1] Boot from hard " button or hit "F1" key system will boot from hard disk (Normal operation of system).
b.If we click on "[F3] Windows setup"or hit key "F3",the process of installing windows xp will start.
c.If we click on "[F2] DOS Utilities" or hit "F2",another page will be opened and This new page has
some buttons that by perssing each of them,the program will do the clicked option for example will run
Partition magic or Ghost or Maxblast or ...
In our example the page will be as(attachment f_3.rar)

d.In the same maner By clicking on Turn off or Restart buttons (or hiting asosiated Keys),The computer
will Turn off or will restart.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I will Continu in Part (2)
Hope it will help some to dear guis,but I have a problem ,I do not know how to upload my files and picturized documents,please some one tell me.
Later I will send All pictures and project files and ISO file too.
Thank you for spending your time with me.
Mr Shirin

Attached Files

• Attached File  F_1.rar   2.84KB   2671 downloads
  • Attached File  F_2.rar   57.84KB   2862 downloads
  • Attached File  F_3.rar   202.45KB   2994 downloads

#2 Shirin Zaban

Shirin Zaban

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:1_Making Unattended and Customized XP<br /><br />2_Making different types of Bootable and Multiboot CD/DVD<br /><br />3_Like to learn more about grub and grub4DOS
  •  
    Iran

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

Hello my friends
I am sorry ,i had some works and i could not continue .
any way down load attachments.they are in html form.if you had troble write here please.
thank you
shirin

Attached Files

#3 Da Killah

Da Killah
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:45 AM

Hi Shirin,
Great work! Only did you perhaps missing posting a Part_03.zip ??? Because you have posted Part_02.zip two times.

#4 Shirin Zaban

Shirin Zaban

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 423 posts
  •  
    Iran

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:52 PM

Hi Shirin,
Great work! Only did you perhaps missing posting a Part_03.zip ??? Because you have posted Part_02.zip two times.

=============================
Hi Da Killah

That was my mistake sending Part_02.zip two times.

You can use my tutorial (link below) as Part_03,Please note that "Avlgomgr"
that i am talking about ,is part of Aero studio (from menu go to Tools and
Select launch Avlgomgr).

http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=4489

thank you for your mention.

shirin

#5 AHRIMANSEFID

AHRIMANSEFID

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:35 PM

Hi dear.