Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Acronis® True ImageHome® version 11.0 (build 8.027) Eng.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:To be or not to be that is the question.
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:25 PM

File name: Acronis® True ImageHome® version 11.0 (build 8.027) Eng.

Description:
Hi :cheers:

Acronis® True ImageHome® version 11.0 (build 8.027) Eng. For VistaPE

This sofware need serial number for registration

Screen Shot

Download file

Lol lol use my friends :cheers:

Attached Thumbnails

• WBA11.jpg

Edited by Max_Real Qnx, 17 October 2007 - 08:37 PM.

#2 drob

drob

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
    Brazil

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

Thank you it works just great, only one thing, you forgot to add shortcuts :cheers:

#3 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

Thank you it works just great, only one thing, you forgot to add shortcuts :cheers:

Hi :cheers:

I don't forget add shortcut :cheers:

xVPE Acronis\Main11\Lnk\X\Acronis True Image Home 11.0.lnk
xVPE Acronis\Main11\Lnk\Y\Acronis True Image Home 11.0.lnk

Good luck :cheers:

#4 drob

drob

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
    Brazil

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:41 AM

Edited with new info...

OK I did more testing; there is one shortcut, on the desktop only under explorer shell. Under Litestep you have none.

#5 Cooperdale

Cooperdale

• Deactivated
  • 18 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:29 PM

I have a problem with this script, it seems to work fine and I get 0 errors building VistaPE from a 32bit Vista Dvd, but when I try to launch the True Image 11 program I get errors related to Visual C++ libraries, such as "missing file msvcp71.dll".

Can the problem be that my system is a dual boot, with Windows XP installed first and Vista Ultimate 64 second?

#6 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:06 PM

I have a problem with this script, it seems to work fine and I get 0 errors building VistaPE from a 32bit Vista Dvd, but when I try to launch the True Image 11 program I get errors related to Visual C++ libraries, such as "missing file msvcp71.dll".

Can the problem be that my system is a dual boot, with Windows XP installed first and Vista Ultimate 64 second?

Hi Cooperdale :whistling:

All my scripts only support the 32-bit VistaPE !

Please, you try this NEW script because this is oldest script than new script ;)

VistaPE Patch script supports Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package SideBySide v2f with this feature !!!

Acronis® TrueImage Home® version 11.0 (build 8.101)

Details

For more script : http://maxrealqnx.boot-land.net

Good luck ;)

#7 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:39 PM

Please, you try this NEW script because this is oldest script than new script :whistling:
VistaPE Patch script supports Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package SideBySide v2f with this feature !!!

could tou make it possible to test a full working script for VistaPe for the grat acronis true image workstation with universal restore? best regards

#8 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

could tou make it possible to test a full working script for VistaPe for the grat acronis true image workstation with universal restore? best regards

Hi risolutore :whistling:

which for version (echo or Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation) ?

#9 Cooperdale

Cooperdale

• Deactivated
  • 18 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 04 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Hi Cooperdale :whistling:

All my scripts only support the 32-bit VistaPE !

Please, you try this NEW script because this is oldest script than new script ;)

Details

For more script : http://maxrealqnx.boot-land.net

Good luck ;)

Actually the new one is the one I've used... I've noticed though that the new one has no Main11 folder. Can this be the reason it's not working?

#10 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 05 September 2008 - 06:27 AM

@Max_Real Qnx

I would like to see Acronis True Image Workstation 9.1 with UR full working under VistaPe with WB 075b4

There are several script around the board..it's time to make One final and expecially realized for VistaPe. Thanks

#11 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:51 PM

@Max_Real Qnx

I would like to see Acronis True Image Workstation 9.1 with UR full working under VistaPe with WB 075b4

There are several script around the board..it's time to make One final and expecially realized for VistaPe. Thanks

No problem, please wait 1-2 days ;)

#12 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:50 AM

THE LAST AVAIEBLE IS Acronis WITH Universal Restore True Image Echo Workstation_9.5.8115

#13 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:31 AM

THE LAST AVAIEBLE IS Acronis WITH Universal Restore True Image Echo Workstation_9.5.8115

Okey, I will do script of Acronis Echo Workstation_9.5.8115 ;)

#14 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:33 PM

For those interested in beta ver there is also Acronis True Image Home 2009 Build 9.519 Beta 2

New in Acronis True Image Home 2009
• One-Click Protection – During the first start of Acronis True Image Home after
installation the program will take stock of your computer storage devices and if you have
enough free space on one of hard drives or in the Acronis Secure Zone, it will offer to
protect your system right away by backing up your system volume and Master Boot
Record to the storage location of its choice. In addition, Acronis True Image Home will
offer you to refresh such backups regularly (by default, once in seven days). So you just
need to click Protect and your system will be protected from a disaster.

• File search using Google Desktop and Windows Desktop Search – If you use one
of these search engines, you will be able to search for files through multiple archives by
name or by a part of the name and then restore individual files easily and quickly. In
addition, they provide Acronis True Image Home with an ability of performing full-text
indexing of the files in tib archives, so you will be able to perform searches of the files
content.

• Making reserve copies of your backups - You can make reserve copies of your
backups and save them on the file system, a network drive, or a USB stick. You have a
choice of making a reserve copy as regular (flat) files, a zip compressed file, and a tib
file.

• Support for Zip format – Now you can create file-level backup archives as zip files.
The zip is one of the most widely used and popular archiving formats. In addition,
Microsoft Windows has built-in support of this file format making it possible to extract
files from backups created by Acronis True Image Home without using the program
itself.

• Consolidation of backup files – you can create a consistent copy of archive while
deleting selected backups. This allows you deleting the backups you do not need
anymore from any archive without harming that archive.

• Automatic computer shutdown after backup or restoration finishes – you can
now perform a backup at night and go to sleep without bothering about turning off the
computer – the program will do this on its own.

• Archive to various places – you can save full, incremental and differential backups of
the same data entity (for example, a partition, disk, E-mail) almost anywhere you like. In
the earlier versions of Acronis True Image Home all backups belonging to the same data
entity could be stored only in the same place. Now you have ultimate flexibility in
choosing a place for backups of the same data entity – a network share, CD/DVD, USB
stick, FTP-server, any local internal or external hard drive, etc. Furthermore, you can now
give meaningful names to incremental and differential backups, for example, something
like "SystemDiskbeforeRepartitioning".

• More user-friendly – Completely redesigned user interface and usability enhancements
make Acronis True Image Home easier to use than ever before.

#15 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

For those interested in beta ver there is also Acronis True Image Home 2009 Build 9.519 Beta 2

Good news, I will do the script of this Software ;)

#16 homer007

homer007
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:35 AM

Thank you for your acronis scripts on your webpage Max_Real QNX; they've saved me alot of time :huh:

#17 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:16 AM

@ Max_Real QNX I have still problem in order to make the script work. can you add a step by step guide, or make a script with registry and menu items, and so I can manuallly add the files needed? maybe a cmd script to copy the necessary files from a system running true image cuold be of help for me

#18 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

@ Max_Real QNX I have still problem in order to make the script work. can you add a step by step guide, or make a script with registry and menu items, and so I can manuallly add the files needed? maybe a cmd script to copy the necessary files from a system running true image cuold be of help for me

Hi risolutore :huh:

Already everything understandable, there isn't difficult something.

You can scrutinize the answer I gave to the offermanager .
@ Aug 27 2008, 05:02 PM

http://www.boot-land...?...ost&p=42938

Seting the Acronis® TrueImage Home® version 2009 is very easy with WinBuilder, because this script does not feel the need the serial number. necessary become merely msi file of Acronis :huh:

if you are using vista operation system,start WinBuilder with Run as Administrator command.
My recommendation to you, the Windows XP will be to use for this project...

Good luck :)

#19 homer007

homer007
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

I'm having some trouble with the script right now, specifically with TI WS echo; It states that i am missing msvcp71.dll at launch; if I add that dll, I then get a runtime error about visual c++ 2005. So I attempted to use the combobox script as well as the patch script to resolve the errors but I still get the visual c++ error. Elsewhere you stated that you compiled on a winxp sp3 OS, using vistape v11; I'm currently using a vista sp1 OS and vistape 12 b3, i'll have to try building my vistape on the same os and version at a later date and see if that works :huh: .

#20 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:37 PM

I'm having some trouble with the script right now, specifically with TI WS echo; It states that i am missing msvcp71.dll at launch; if I add that dll, I then get a runtime error about visual c++ 2005. So I attempted to use the combobox script as well as the patch script to resolve the errors but I still get the visual c++ error. Elsewhere you stated that you compiled on a winxp sp3 OS, using vistape v11; I'm currently using a vista sp1 OS and vistape 12 b3, i'll have to try building my vistape on the same os and version at a later date and see if that works :huh: .

Hi homer007 :)

2008_09_17_20_30.jpg

Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package SideBySide v3 feature of VistaPE Patch v3H For VistaPE

Download

Please visit my site for more scripts : http://maxrealqnx.boot-land.net

Good luck :huh:

#21 aggi

aggi
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 17 October 2008 - 03:34 PM

Helle Max_Real Qnx.
i will still mad. i have installed Acronis Trueimage Home V.11 with your script into vistape. that worked fine. now when i start Acronis i always get the message " Acronis True Image Home can not find the proper serial number ". but Acronis works fine with this serial at my real PC.
what's wrong.
regards aggi

#22 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

Helle Max_Real Qnx.
i will still mad. i have installed Acronis Trueimage Home V.11 with your script into vistape. that worked fine. now when i start Acronis i always get the message " Acronis True Image Home can not find the proper serial number ". but Acronis works fine with this serial at my real PC.
what's wrong.
regards aggi

Hi aggi :confused1:

19.10.png

Good luck :cheers:

#23 aggi

aggi
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 20 October 2008 - 05:07 PM