`)<~"Making 0UR W0RLD a Safer Place!!!!]&~

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 PTAHDEL0H0

PTAHDEL0H0

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Location:NEUR0PA==1..123PSUz[i)0NESSAY81 QPC sagt: R&B=:RÆliTERRAISALAND
  • Interests:1PTz[i)TR!ADÆYBFF's_(y]uAH45FConY0H0{~~?

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

`)< Avrupa Karşılama :clap: ]&~

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

What does this mean my friend?

#3 coder

coder

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

http://translate.goo...vrupa Karşılama

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

http://translate.goo...upa Karşılama

Please consider that Nuno's question was "What does this mean my friend?" and not "How would I translate it into English?".

I will dare to re-phrase into:

What the HECK do you mean by posting the sentence (translated from Turkish into English) "Europe Coverage" in a new thread (senselessly) titled "`)<~"Making 0UR W0RLD a Safer Place!!!!]&~" (and yes you missed a whole lot of senseless characters such as §@ç#|^ in both title and contents of post).

:cheers:
Wonko

#5 PTAHDEL0H0

PTAHDEL0H0

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

`)< DO NOT PANIC! ;-)
Didn't mean to confuse my cyber friends at Reboot.pro , just tried to implement some kind of alternative kind of communicating which is just a test to see how diff. cultures like woman, men and coders interprete a (pseudo-code) message.
As part of a science-survey I have to test "new forms of communication" with tools that already exist (in plain sight), and together with some friends we developed a way to communicate in a more vivid way. If you get a hold of it, it will enrich basic communication, at least for us it works, and the pseudo lang, is still evolving...

For now we use it in consoletype way , "ascii movements left to right/right to left"
"`" =idea/expression/event/birdseye/falling star
")" ="caught my attention/"
"<" =bird sings .. (spread the news)
">" =bird picks on ..
" " = space,newsmsg, used to trigger an opinion, even unfounded)
"~" = bait, msg, trigger-opinion (to get reactions on an opinion), pass the msg on (if placed at far right)
"]" = bucket or border (which catches the msg)
"&" = me digesting the msg and with ~ passing it on

This technique is a way of consoling/channeling a thought/idea/opinion so It can be easily filtered out of internet-traffic for statistics and more...
Making it even possible to target more than 1 objective with a single sentence..

Furthermore: it's not always an O but mostly written as 0 (zero) so coders might interprete such a message in a different way
For example: `)< Avrupa Karşılama :clap: ]&~
example can be translated as: I had an IDEA about [this first turkish sentense i tried to comprehend (in a european way of...)] AND I'm glad it makes sense afterall AND save the idea (]) and thought it well through before spreading the thought.. but.. if there is no reaction is doesn't mind (the space char)

2nd Example: `)<~"Making 0UR W0RLD a Safer Place!!!!]&~
a coder (beta/alfa) will "see" more in this sentence than an alfa-person is our assumption, what do you think?

Well, most will see "senseless characters" but there's more to it of course...

so, "`)< blabla]&~" (use some imagination) means in our setting something like: The bird sings: blabla (thinkin' about it and pass it on to ...)

Of course it's just a strange concept to find the "right" syntaxis but let's call that just a strange hobby :-)

Next evolvement is like: `)<~eat this worm birdy!]&~>`)=*=hmmm tastes good
could trigger an answer such as: `)>no way man, that worm tastes like dirt!]&~ (see the bird picks with mouth closed)

Ultimately I use it to drive my own custom delphi console replacement so I can process multiple info from a single sentence.

What we have prooved with this blabla lang. is that hidden in plain sight ppl can communicate in a way so that certain ppl for example will miss the deeper meaning and therefore is a relative new way of safe communication on existing social networks for example....

Btw, Turkey as EU-state to-be has a significant different language so 'm trying to get some grip on that "strange" language..

#6 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

Well, most will see "senseless characters" but there's more to it of course...

Hmmm, is this OK:
^o~o^

as "stern look of disapproval"?
http://www.marriedto...disapproval.gif

Wonko

#7 PTAHDEL0H0

PTAHDEL0H0

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

`)< One moment plz I have to put on my ^o~o^ (would Harry Potter say probably ;-))
if you choose to "freestyle" there are no restructions (but the ones you put upon yourself)

`)< Cheers to you too]&~

#8 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

if you choose to "freestyle" there are no restructions (but the ones you put upon yourself)

Yep :), Calvinball is as a matter of facts one of the games I find more fun :smiling9:

http://reboot.pro/in...showtopic=15305

Wonko

#9 PTAHDEL0H0

PTAHDEL0H0

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

`)< planning my european vacation? & innovation in human logistics? =*= http://www.salland-s.../viewstory/1011 =*= are there any Turkish android developers who can make such an app for droid? :idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users