#1 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

I'm confused to death, please add option to revert back to old bootland theme (at least!). Recent comments and rich text editor are disabled? is it only me? Is it Opera? Firewall?

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:41 PM

You're indeed confused.

I've made these new sections for users to post requests, yet, you post them at the news announcement.. :thumbsup:

I've split your topic to the correct section.

---------------

In regards to your request, we will not revert to the old boot land theme.

#3 Holmes.Sherlock

Holmes.Sherlock

Gold Member

• Team Reboot
  • 1444 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:11 AM

Recent comments and rich text editor are disabled?

Rich Text Editor is supported on selected few browsers, I guess. try Google Chrome latest version. It may help.

#4 homes32

homes32

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1035 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:19 AM

you can also try using the alternative theme if you like. change the dropdown in the bottom right corner to read 911CD instead of Vader

#5 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:22 AM

Actually, Opera 11 is working fine with the site, including Resent Comments. You may want to update the browser to the latest version. Rich Text Editor in post text area works OK too, but its function and emoticon icons load quite slow.

Speed update of Resent Comments is periodically improving, though the script keeps reformatting the page btw updates in Opera in Win7 64bit. Another thing is that front page is no longer updated on PC wakeup from Standby until manually reloaded.

I don't feel the need for the old skin, but if someone feels more comfortable using previous skin (which he/she is used to), why not make it optionally available, unless there is an understandable by everyone reason not to. :crazyrocker:

#6 ilko

ilko

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 500 posts
  •  
    Bulgaria

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:23 AM

you can also try using the alternative theme if you like. change the dropdown in the bottom right corner to read 911CD instead of Vader

God bless you! :crazyrocker:

#7 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

This solved 90% of my confusion now, if I get back my RTE AND Recent comments on main page, everything else will be perfect :whistling:

#8 bootluva

bootluva

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 26 December 2010 - 05:01 AM

i will be using 911 skin from now on, thank admins

#9 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 26 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

I'm SO NOT liking either of these themes :) I no longer know who viewed the page, I can no longer click on "Thanks" button as it does not exist....

EDIT: I got my RTE back! My firewall is set to block

googleapis.com (made an exception) but would be nice if things can remain under this domain rather then external....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users