m4dm4Xz

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:LiveXP only enough
  •  
    Thailand

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:50 PM

And the magic masters give me the power. :whistling:
It's amazing with these both MakeScript from this Topic and with the WinBuilder that Lancelot teach me. After Peter solution with the folder space NOT allowed, get me my first script and then another way to create a script from Lancelot thank's too.

After building over ten images (both creating ways with my own failure, human error)didn't help my editplus-script to heal unbuggy. And after that i noticed that i have two editplus (version2 and 3) so it gives me the solution of my own and tried to build some more image again but with editplus 3.... wolla, it's there and unbuggy what a magic it's working. :ranting2:

Also who would create a script with MakeScript from this topic here IT'S WORKING GREAT but must noticed that spaces from the source folder are not allowed. (it can be that i missed to read another topics and so) and another way to create is with Lancelot solution but must create a script like him first (that i didn't can do it for now)...
Okay all technics to create a script from the previously are working great. Thank you very much for help and guiding to Peter and Lancelot. :-)

m4dm4Xz

#252 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:59 PM

Good to see you learn making scripts very quickly,
Maybe a new script author born. :whistling:

One thing I noticed:

After building over ten images

you do not have to build images from the begining for every trial. After making an initial build, you can test things the way I wrote at the end of post 246. This is quicker and very comfortable when developing scripts. :worship:

Another tip: on LiveXP, you can disable all apps script (on wb at the left, you notice apps folder with a green checkbox, just click the checkbox to disable), These scripts do not have vital effect on overall build :ranting2: and it will help you make faster builds.

:ranting2:

#253 m4dm4Xz

m4dm4Xz

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:LiveXP only enough
  •  
    Thailand

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:30 AM

Good to see you learn making scripts very quickly,
Maybe a new script author born. :whistling:

Thank you but i think i'm not a really good programer or scripter. :-)

One thing I noticed: you do not have to build images from the begining for every trial. After making an initial build, you can test things the way I wrote at the end of post 246. This is quicker and very comfortable when developing scripts. :worship:

Yes, i used your trick above that's more quickly, i meant it like you say (my english is poor and sometimes i try to say it but came out with another meaning)

Another tip: on LiveXP, you can disable all apps script (on wb at the left, you notice apps folder with a green checkbox, just click the checkbox to disable), These scripts do not have vital effect on overall build :ranting2: and it will help you make faster builds.
:ranting2:

That do i too, if you read some of my topics but really thanks for advice. :-)

m4dm4Xz

#254 BigBattle

BigBattle
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

You sir have made my day. Was trying to incorporate RDP in my build and this little thing just saved my life. Thank you sooo much!!!!

#255 FedorKorkunov

FedorKorkunov
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

Hello, everyone.

Does somebody has the last version of MakeScript (for run in standalone outside WinBuilder)? Link in the first message doesn't work. If somebody has the working link, please, paste it here. Thank you.

#256 by_rom

by_rom

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
    Israel

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:59 PM

Hi

where do you want me to upload it ?

#257 FedorKorkunov

FedorKorkunov
  • Members