Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

WinPE 10 cannot create RamDisk, Mount Apps when running on Intel 6TH 7TH Intel Chip Laptop

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DevelopComputer

DevelopComputer
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2020 - 10:20 AM

Someone help me with Code to create ramdisk and mount apps for winpe 10 with VHD WIMBOOT, my WinPE 10 cannot run the command to create Ramdisk when Booting into a 6th 7th chip laptop computer, the machine is older than 3th 4th, I can use it. IMDISK AND IMAGEX to Mount Wim File into the drive R: \, I would like to code guide about it, thank you   :wub:

And here is my code when creating RamDisk: Exec =!StartImDIsk.exe 50 % R: TEMP "NTFS Compressed" "R:\"

I use PECMD.ini to run it

Edited by DevelopComputer, 14 March 2020 - 10:27 AM.

#2 wimb

wimb

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 3756 posts
  • Interests:Boot and Install from USB
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:13 AM

VHD WIMBOOT is NOT a Tool to make Win10 PE

In case of VHD WIMBOOT it is NOT the WIM file that is loaded into RAMDISK

Please follow How to make Win10XPE WIM file for booting from RAMDISK

Alternatively if you want to boot with small VHD from RAMDISK or with large VHD as FILEDISK then use VHD_WIMBOOT and follow

#3 DevelopComputer

DevelopComputer
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:31 AM

Thanks for Answering me, I would like to instruct you to create Ramdisk in winpe 10 with code that runs the .bat or .cmd file,, ini ..., or with any other simpler software, link a similar version of winpe to can i download the study? :P 

Thanks fodèwefr answering me, I would like to instruct you to create Ramdisk in winpe 10 with code that runs the .bat or .cmd file,, ini ..., or with any other simpler software, link a similar version of winpe to can i download the study? hehe

Thanks for answering me, I would like to instruct you to create Ramdisk in winpe 10 with code that runs the .bat or .cmd file,, ini ..., or with any other simpler software, link a similar version of winpe to can i download the study? hehe

#4 DevelopComputer

DevelopComputer
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:33 AM

If there is a video tutorial about vhd_wimboot, I cannot read the article yet. :(

#5 wimb

wimb

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 3756 posts
  • Interests:Boot and Install from USB
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:41 AM

UEFI MULTI - Make Multi-Boot USB-Drive - http://reboot.pro/fi...boot-usb-drive/

YouTube Video: Make VHDX and Make USB Win10 and Make USSD Win10 and USB AIO Linux and UEFI_MULTI-Demo

#6 DevelopComputer

DevelopComputer
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:50 AM

Now I still need help with the code to create RAMDISK, I will see Wimboot later, thanks a lot :D , it works in the WinPE WinPSE environment.

#7 DevelopComputer

DevelopComputer
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 14 March 2020 - 11:58 AM

Someone help me with Code to create ramdisk and mount apps for winpe 10, my WinPE 10 cannot run the command to create Ramdisk when Booting into a 6th 7th chip laptop computer, the machine is older than 3th 4th, I can use it. IMDISK AND IMAGEX to Mount Wim File into the drive R: \, I would like to code guide about it, thank you   :wub:

And here is my code when creating RamDisk: Exec =!StartImDIsk.exe 50 % R: TEMP "NTFS Compressed" "R:\"

I use PECMD.ini to run it

#8 valentind65

valentind65
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 26 March 2020 - 09:07 AM

Now I still need help with the code to create RAMDISK, I will see Wimboot later Self Stockage, thanks a lot :D , it works in the WinPE WinPSE environment.

I also need help, but I don't know how I can do it myself.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users