216 replies to this topic

#26 blindside

blindside

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
    Bulgaria

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Wonko, thank you for this information. I thought I would succeed to build in my own modification of NVDA by editing the wim file, but maybe it is not the right way.

Well, generally speaking, you are supposed to NOT edit a bootable iso and re-build it from scratch.
Mind you, editing might work, but sometimes doesn't :whistling:.
I presume this is what is happening to you, there are a number of complexities in editing a .iso and both Ultraiso and Poweriso, though nice, are not exactly an example of "linearity" or "standard".

If there is another gui way of remaking the iso with my wim file I'd be glad to know it.

#27 PaPeuser

PaPeuser

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 787 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

In Winbuilder script view,, try the Utils folder for Mount.script for Mounting and UnMounting, making changes to your build

then just rerun the Create ISO

I think this is how it works, its been awhile since i have used this

hope this helps

#28 blindside

blindside

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
    Bulgaria

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:35 PM

In Winbuilder script view,, try the Utils folder for Mount.script for Mounting and UnMounting, making changes to your build

then just rerun the Create ISO

You are my hero today! It really works.

When a question is answered, there are more coming.

Is it possible to create PE (XP or 7) in different language than English. I want to make an environment that will be understandable for those who don't know other languages. And this leads to another question. Is it possible to change writing languages? Some apps may be in English, other in Bulgarian. Usually different options, menus or buttons have hotkeys that activate them without tabbing 10 times to reach them. It makes the user work faster and this is why such option is needed.

Next question will be about adding drivers, but in another post.

#29 PaPeuser

PaPeuser

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 787 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hello

I am only a user and not a developer,
Win7PE-SE is a project I have followed for years. And I have only used English host and sources.

Win7PE_SE has been in constant development for years. Things change daily with little documentation some times.

Mounting and making changes then UnMounting along with RegEdit and then being able to Create ISO again without running a complete rebuild makes personalizing your build and testing easy.

In Main Configuration you will find
System locale – (default is Auto) Bulgarian French is listed

Because I have never build using other languages I can not answer all your questions.

Drivers. there is more than one option for adding drives. you can add drivers packs (links in Script view) Driver Intergration script .. just ask you will get lost of help.

I wish you good luck and remember have fun……….

#30 blindside

blindside

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
    Bulgaria

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Hello PaPeuser,

You come back again with good answer.

Win7PE_SE has been in constant development for years. Things change daily with little documentation some times.

Unfortunately what you say about the documentation it's true for newcomers. Also the accessibility can be improved. It's reasonably well, but there is more to be desired. Sometimes I lost in all this settings and it's hard to find which label goes to which setting.

Mounting and making changes then UnMounting along with RegEdit and then being able to Create ISO again without running a complete rebuild makes personalizing your build and testing easy.

Yes, it's true also. But you open another interesting question about regedit. Where exactly the registry is loaded and how it can be edited?

In Main Configuration you will find
System locale – (default is Auto) Bulgarian French is listed

Thank you! Now I know where to change languages. Unfortunately there's no Bulgarian - it's Belgian French. But what's the difference between "auto" and "default"? If I select Windows DVD with Bulgarian interface as a source, which of this should I choose?

Because I have never build using other languages I can not answer all your questions.

Don't worry. If you don't know the answer, hope someone else will jump in.

Drivers. there is more than one option for adding drives. you can add drivers packs (links in Script view) Driver Integration script .. just ask you will get lost of help.

Ok, first I suppose that the drivers from the driver packs don't have to be unzipped, right?
Second, what if I don't find windows7 drivers for my motherboard? Would I be able to hear a sound from my built-in sound card?
Is there such a thing as generic drivers that will work with the different devices without installing these from different manufacturers?

#31 PaPeuser

PaPeuser

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 787 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 31 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

One question always leads to many … :happy_dance:

Documentation evolves one change may affect many script. So for someone to sits down today and document building process and how scripts work it may be different next version.

RegEdit
Most of your questions can be answered by clicking Advanced Options in script Interface
Backup, edit, delete, export, edit hives

Audio in script view it give you options to add “Additional drivers”
My motherboard uses the Realteck High definition Audio Drives
Available – post 1 Win7PE_SE Release as a add on package

Driver Packages Installer has option to unpack
Driver Integration asks for drivers to be unpacked

Most scripts have many options, you have to pick what you want in your build and what works best for you.

Good luck ..

#32 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

As promised in post #4, I developed something. It needed some time.

Unfortunatelly, when trying to explain in a different topic, the forum's software decided to send the text of 30 minutes writing into Nirwana. Therfore here just a short "HowTo", before I try to rewrite the whole description.
  • Download the latest nativeEx_multiPE project and unzip into your WinBuilder directory.
  • Start WinBuilder and define the source CD as usual
  • Select nativeEx_multiPE > Core Apps> Accessibility > myNVDA

That will bring a clone of your local installed NVDA into the PE, including your personal customisations.
    Portable version of NVDA is not yet supported. There are no personal informations. But I'm working on combining
Build the project. That will bring you into a VirtualBox emulator running "your" NVDA.

If you do not have VirtualBox installed on your PC, you know the alternities: VMWare, or burn CD or ...

To avoid misunderstandings: This package currently works ONLY when your host is XP and the source CD is XP / W2003 only. I'm working on expansion.

Peter

#33 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

Dear Peter. I would like to thank You very much for Yours ammazing project, NativeEX Multipe. Aspecially, i would like to thank You, because You have done ammazing programmers activity. You have brought fully functioning NVDA to Windows XP live environment. This had to be difficult, because when i have tried to run portable NVDA from other live XP projects, i have got error message, that some pythonlibrary could not be found. When i have analysed this error with other portable screen reader, i have found out, that some interpreting algorithms are even causing The misinterpretation of The python26.dll name, so nvda.exe have been misinterpreted while running. So it was not be so simple, i have add library but i have found out, that Dll name is misinterpreted. My question is following. If i will download latest .zip file with Multipe project from The reboot pro site, when i will not change scripts options, i will simply define The XP installation source which sound carts are supported? The Multi project build in The August do not support default sound device awailable in The Oracle VM VirtualBox virtualisation tool. I have tried to change The hdaudio sound device in this program, but i have got no sound too. I will try The Multipe created in The 12.10. How complex would be for You to add default support to The multipe project for USB headseds sound device? There is universal .sys driver awailable. Atleast for now, would You try to support this driver for XP sources? Thank You for Yours excellent programmers work. I have last wisch, what about adding support for chkdsk command for XP based project? Defragmenter is running ammazingly from XP live media created by Native eX multipe. I have been able to build Yours project successfully by using Winbuilder 0.80. Users must install IMDISK virtual driver and user must run from Windows Xp operating system. And project will work excellently. I will also test Windows7 X86 as A source. Very well done. I like Yours project, because You have enabled many users to simply copy created live XP to USB without need to search for other utilities. And .img images build algorithms are excellent, users who are booting from media readed by some kinds of optical drives will be hapy. Because laser len will read .img file and no many files during boot. It is also ammazing, that project is respecting The language of installation Windows source. Even RAM target is enabled. Users must only be careful how many RAM they have awailable on their systems. FOrtunately, Winbuilder.exe C language developers are managing system resources very well, so Windows memory management is not displaing error messages related to memory management issues during executing scripts. I would like to thank Mr Nuno Brito for his programmers work on Winbuilder and if other Winbuilder developers are reading my message, i would like to thank all Winbuilder developers for their outstanding programmers work. Winbuilder scripting engine is excellent project which is being even developing constantly. Very well done.

#34 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Hi JanuszChmiel,

Thanks (not only polite thanks, but emotional thanks) for your post.

I spent a lot of time to add the "accessibility" part to the project. And right now I did not get such response like yours.

I'm willing and ready to bring this functionality to perfection.

For that I suggest, to put the whole above post into background, and do step by step requests I'll try to solve.
That makes it easier for both of us.

Maybe I create a new topic "Accessibility" from your response. So, search for that ...

BTW: Currently I am the only programmer of WinBuilder.exe.

Peter

#35 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:33 PM

Dear syr, i like professional programmers, who are triing to help other people. And i know, how complex had to be for You to develope Winbuilder.exe and scripting model. I have tested The Multipe project build on 12.10.2011. I have tried to run it from Vmware player. But may be, that i wrongly understood The phylosophy of Mynvda script. If i will extract .zip file with The whole project and if i will run Winbuilder.exe, i will not change scripts settings, if i will specifi The XP source folder and if i will press play button, project will include nvda to The resulted .iso or no? I have tried to run generated .iso from Vmwareplayer but i have got no sound. Or must i have stable release of NVDA installled on The host computer? I have tried to run mynvda.script separately and i have noticed, that script really copied NVDA files and no errors were presented in The log file. In The newest nativepe multipe project, there is possibility to run NVDA from RAM, from The boot media or from The host drive. So very probably, The project from August enabled users to run NVDA from The host drive, this worked, because i heart The harddrive heads for relatively long period of time and this very probably indicated, that NVDA have been running. I will ask my sighted mother for help, if NVDA is atleast functioning when i will try to recall The NVDA menu, mother will see, if NVDA menu will appear. If Zes, NVDA is really usable from Yours project. If USB headsets will be supported, i can use it for recognising, if sound support is working. But other apps are working excellently, i AM very patient human being and i AM ready to constructively cooperate with You on this project. I will try Yours latest builds. I think, that You have enabled also The NVDA can run from Win7PE_nvda2 project. It is thank's to Yours deep knowledge of Windows. Very well done and I AM lookingforward to The cooperation with You.

#36 TheRookie

TheRookie

• Advanced user
  • 156 posts
  • Interests:computers: (repairing, administration), reading: (technological info), outing: (having a good time), music (electronic, house, instrumental...) and hiking
  •  
    South Africa

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

Hello pscEx,

I'm replying to this topic to somehow in words, show my appreciation of winbuilder, the program itself.

I do really appreciate it that, you've added accessibility to multiPE since I agree that it will make it alot more easier for newcommers with visual impairments to enjoy the luxury of having a live OS with screenreader support.

To be honest, I wasn't sure who developed winbuilder, but if you do read my other posts asking for help, I always try to thank everybody who makes this place what it is.

When I first arrived here, I saw a few topics concerning multiPE but, by then, I had already taken on getting things to work in Amalux's newcommers LiveXP tutorial and Wim's makePE_3.

However, I've given multiPE a try recently, but many scrips which I had been using in my build of LiveXP was not yet supported for multiPE.

but again, I'd really like to thank you for the creation for winbuilder, for this is the core, I think, and without it, I wouldn't have known about this site, and the different thing that one can do with regard to making different projects, adding scripts, etc.

Cheers, and keep the development up!

:)

#37 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

I have tried to run it from Vmware player. But may be, that i wrongly understood The phylosophy of Mynvda script. If i will extract .zip file with The whole project and if i will run Winbuilder.exe, i will not change scripts settings, if i will specifi The XP source folder and if i will press play button, project will include nvda to The resulted .iso or no? I have tried to run generated .iso from Vmwareplayer but i have got no sound.

When running the PE, you do not need NVDA installed on the host. Everything is inside the PE.

You got no sound in VMWare, because the driver has not been added.
But there was also a bug with autostarting NVDA.

I have made a new project, you can download from my server (NOT the official reboot download!) http://nativeex.exec...iPE/multiPE.zip.

When you go to multiPE > CoreApps > Accessibility > myNVDA, and click the big button in the GUI, all settings are changed to build a PE with NVDA support and run it in VMWare.

Peter

#38 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

When running the PE, you do not need NVDA installed on the host. Everything is inside the PE.

You got no sound in VMWare, because the driver has not been added.
But there was also a bug with autostarting NVDA.

I have made a new project, you can download from my server (NOT the official reboot download!) http://nativeex.exec...iPE/multiPE.zip.

When you go to multiPE > CoreApps > Accessibility > myNVDA, and click the big button in the GUI, all settings are changed to build a PE with NVDA support and run it in VMWare.

Peter

Dear syr, thank You very, very much. I will test NVDA with my sighted mother, if it is now being automatically started and if Insert+n is recalling NVDA screen reader menu. Unfortunately, i can not locate big button after choosing MyNVDA. There are predefined buttons, checked. I must activate this big button to apply necessary settings? There are three graphical buttons in The Winbuilder GUI not accessible by using TAB or arrow keys, The class name for those objects is u'TToolBar'
The first of those objects is The play button. But i can not identifi The button related to The Mynvda script. Can i simply run whole project by using play button to proceed it successfully? We are very near to The target. If NVDA eill be usable, i will try to add The USB headsets sound driver. I will type The name of .inf and .sys and other driver files when my USB headseds will be recognized by Windows XP SP3 operating system. I hope, that this driver is universal for all USB headsets manufacturers. Thank You very much for Yours systematic work on The project. I will test Windows 7 X86 installation source in The evening with my faster computer with USB2.0 support and with faster PCI and other components. The target to RAM choice in The Pefactory script is running without issues. Whole script is being executed without issues.

#39 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

I'm currently on debugging NVDA support in burned CD ur USB.

Please wait until tomorrow for a new upload to my server. I have it already working well that NVDA comes up in Emulator, CD and USB. There are only some troubles when switching the configuration.

The button is on the myNVDA script GUI, so you have to navigate in the tree to this script and open it

Peter

#40 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

New upload running. Should be finished in 10 minutes. URL in post #44

Peter

#41 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

Dear syr, i would like to thank You not only because of Me, but for all visually impaired users throught out The world for Yours excellent programmers job, You are enabling many visually impaired users of Windows XP to run NVDA from it, this was never been possible by using XP based projects. Windows XP is allocating much less RAM than Windows7 operating system. Many of visually impaired computer users are having opened door to system administration tasks, and this have been never possible before. Thank You very much, that You have included support for chkdsk command. And, and this is very important, Yours project is even triing to use installed sound device driver from The host system. As You may be very probably assume, Yours build is now working excellently, NVDA is running automatically by using Vmware player, i will experiment with other choices inside The Pefactory script for specifiing The Oracle virtual Box. I will also try to think about The algorithms for adding support for USB headsets, because this device is universal and fortunately, many computers are having atleast only free USB port. And fortunately, USB headsets are not very expensive sound device. Thank''s to it, users are able to use sound device even with computer with empty harddrive. I would like to thank MR rookie from Johanesburg for his idea using universal USB headsets sound driver in conjunction with The Win7PE_nvda2 project. May be, that it will not be easy to use universal USB headsets driver for Windows XP. May be, that some driver would exist in The driverpacks.net package, i will turn my headsets on by plug it on The Free USB port and I will try to find The .sys driver name. I hope, that Windows XP is not having different .sys driver for every USB headsets model according to The USB headsets manufacturer. Windows7 X86 universal USB headsets driver will very probably not be compatible with Windows XP WDM core module of Windows XP Servicepack3. But Mr Schlang, YOurs build is really working without issues during building and also during running it from The Vmwareplayer. I AM very sorry, that i have intruded You with this project, but i did not have A chance to build it my self. I have experimented with Naughtype, but i was only able to add my Soundmax integrated digital audio driver for my notebook, The transistors were initiated during booting The generated .iso image, but there were no sound. I have been forced to use one special Czech pocked screen reader inside Naughtype, because NVDA did not work. But it seems to me, that because i have added sound driver by using Net driver script, The service sound of system windows have not been started, i assume, that Naughtype script will run it automatically. Before i have discovered this ammazing discussion forum, Reboot PRO, i have tried also The XPEBuilder-v0.1.0.146 project. But i have also not been successfull. I have not been able to login successfully, i have been able to add my Soundmax driver too by modifiing one .inf file included inside The project, but because i have not been able to login successfully, my sighted mother have only seen The image of strong vint and i could not login successfully so i have been forced to give it up with this project. So You have made ME big joy MR Peter Schlang.

#42 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:39 PM

Dear Mr Schlang,
I would like to valuably please You for help with nativeEx_multiPE project. I AM helpless to build it when using Windows 7 as The installation source. I have chosen The Windows7 project type by using ammazing Editable combo.
But unfortunately, eventhough i have Imdisk virtual driver installed on my host Windows XP SP3 computer, i Am getting The following error message from The Winbuilder after pressing The play button.
Exec - Processing section: [UnMount] From file: [%BaseDir%ProjectsmultiPEImageIndex.script]
Exec - Processing section: [UnMount] From file: [%BaseDir%ProjectsmultiPEImageIndex.script]
with parameters: [ERROR]
AddVariables - Added section [ApiVar] from file [%BaseDir%ProjectsmultiPELibraryCommon_apiEx.script] into the local variable list
IF - [4] is not equal to: [1] evaluated string: [If,Not,%PEF_Type%,EQUAL,1,Begin]
Run - Processing section: [UnMountX] From file: [%BaseDir%ProjectsmultiPEImageIndex.script]
with parameters: [Install]
IF - [Mount] is not equal to: [Stor] evaluated string: [If,Not,%MountModus%,EQUAL,Stor,Begin]
IF - [%InstallMounted%] is not equal to: [True] evaluated string: [If,%#1Mounted%,EQUAL,True,Begin]
[Run,%WimManagerScript%,SetShow,1,OUT:%ShowCMD%]
[If,%ShowCMD%,EQUAL,Hide,System,CURSOR,WAIT]
[Echo,"UnMounting Windows #1.WIM files with %MountType%.exe..."]
[Run,%ImageIndexScript%,%MountType%_UnMount,#1]
[If,ExistDir,%#1SRC%,DirDelete,%#1SRC%]
[Set,%#1Mounted%,False,PERMANENT]
[System,CURSOR,NORMAL]

There are some other lines in The log, but i think, that previously mentioned lines can help You during debugging.
I Am using
nativeEx_multiPE
Downloaded from The following link:
http://nativeex.exec...eEx_multiPE.zip
I can not solve this issue. I have tried to run Multipe project with Nvda awailable, but this project locked selection for others projects build.
Do not be afraid, i do not want to overload You with complex programmers activities to make also WIndows Vista project and Windows7 compatible with NVDA. Or even with USB headsets.
I want to try Yours Windows7 build to determine, if Microsoft disk defragmenter is also included in The resulted build. Because XP based build created by Yours project is able to include Microsoft disk Defragmenter.
I would like to ofline defrag my NTFS volumes contained Windows7 by Microsoft defragmenter, because i think, that this algorithm is The best to perform to make my harddrive run faster. And after offline defragmentation by using Yours live Build, i will erase whole Prefetch folder, i will reboot and i will execute The following command from normal Windows7, no live.
rundll32 advapi32.dll ProcessIdleTasks
I think, that mixing other disk defragmenter when idletasks processes are able to run automatically Microsoft defragmentation routines is not good strategi.
How complex would be for You to add Microsoft defragmenter to The Windows7 based project, which is The part of http://nativeex.exec...Ex_multiPE.zip?
Thank You very much for Yours answers.

#43 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Sorry, you downloaded an old version of may 2011.

The correct link is

http://nativeex.exec...iPE/multiPE.zip

You build a win7 PE just by defining the win7 source.

Peter

#44 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 16 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Dear syr. You are really marveless programmer. But please, how i can specifi, that i want to build The project by using Windows7 source? When i will simply specifi The source path to The Windows7 installation files, project will not be executed successfully. In The Project release from August, i could choose by getting focus to The one object The project type, if it will be XP project or Vista or Windows7. But in The newest project, i can not determine, which object i should activate to choose, that i want build Windows7 project. Or do You think, that scripts should automatically choose The project type according to The installation source files? Thank You, that You have added The activate The NVDA to The script interface, this button is simply accessible, because i can get focus on it by pressing TAB key. I AM very sorry, that I AM intruding You so much. I AM using Windows XP Professional SP3 Czech release as The host operating system for building The project by using Multipe project from 14.10.2011. I have also imdisk virtual driver installed on my host operating system. Thank You very much for Yours help.

#45 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:18 AM

The old scrollbox to change the XP / Vista / Win7 is not longer used.

When you specify the source, the project queries the source type and adds necessary internal switching.

BTW: The Win7 track has not yet audio support. So NVDA will be mute. I'm currently adding audio support.

Peter

#46 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

Dear Mr Schlang, i would like to valuably please You for advice. How to add new only one sound driver, it will be The device driver for USB headsets. I would like to use it with Yours Multipe project, when i will use Windows XP as The host operating system to build The project successfully. And Windows XP will be The installation source. First, i will enable The activate NVDA button. I will wait several seconds, till The code will be executed successfully. But please how to add my USB headsets driver? This will enable Me to access every computer with USB port with one, Yours ammazing live CD project. But i do not know, how to add new driver? I do not think, that it would be A good idea to use xpeaudio.script. If i would please You for really last think, please, try to prepare .zip archive with project preloaded, so users will be also able to use USB headsets like a sound cart. The .sys driver is usbaudio.sys. I know, that i must also find the associated .inf file. Thank You very much for Yours help.

#47 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

Currently I have no idea how to add a headset USB driver.
But I'll try by buying one and test (to buy one seems to be rather cheep, like buying some cigarettes or a bottle of wine ...).

The issue I have currently that in multiPE sound only is fully running in PE1 / XP. But I think, following yxour post, you'll use XP as install source.
BTW: The "MR Schlang" sounds strange for me.

I'm Peter

Peter :cheers:

#48 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

Good evening Peter. I do not have problems rorking with Multipe project based on Windows XP, in fact, i love Explorer.exe user interface for browsing harddrives and other kinds of media. There is also A solution, running Yours .iso from Vmwareplayer while using some Linux live CD, but this approach is memory consuming and is requiring USB external harddrive to load virtual computer files. And running live project directly i s much more faster. I have tested Yours project inside virtualistation software and everythink is working excellently. I have tested Vmwareplayer and Oracle VM VirtualBox. Two virtualisation solutions are fully compatible with Yours project. Sound is working. Do not forget on naughtype, but this project is having sound services disabled, very probably, or some drivers are not included. But i think, that You are having chance to find The solution. There was older project based on Bardpe called XPEBuilder-v0.1.0.146. One approach inside this project enabled users to specifi the new driver which would be added to The resulted live image. If USB headsets will not work with this project, i will receive thi fact. You have made very much for visually impaired users. You are always ready to help.

#49 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

Can you try this project: http://nativeex.exec...iPE/multiPE.zip

When headset does not work in a virtual machine, please try with burned ISO.

Peter

#50 JanuszChmiel

JanuszChmiel

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 201 posts
  •  
    Czech_ Republic

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

Dear syr,

firstly, i would like to thank You very much, that You have added The option for adding Portable NVDA inside The project. Very well done. But i will disappoint You. USB headsets are not working at all, but NVDA have been integrated successfully. NVDA menu have been displaied correctly. But this is my error. So i will help You with more precise technical details. To have USBheadsets working with Yours project, The following files must be added and must cooperate together.

ks.inf
layout.inf
USBAUDIO.sys
wdma_usb.inf
wdmaudio.inf

It will be very probably necessary to specifi all files, on which USB headsets are depend on. Here is The depend files list.
Because we are very probably not having chance to make USB headsets work without this dependent files list.

C:WINDOWSsystem32driversdrmk.sys
C:WINDOWSsystem32driversks.sys
C:WINDOWSsystem32driversks.sys
C:WINDOWSsystem32driversportcls.sys
C:WINDOWSsystem32driversstream.sys
C:WINDOWSsystem32driversUSBAUDIO.sys
C:WINDOWSsystem32ksproxy.ax
C:WINDOWSsystem32ksuser.dll
C:WINDOWSsystem32wdmaud.drv

Do You think, that this list of files would help You to create new version of Multipe? I will patiently debug it till USB headsets will not work.
Thank You very, very much for Yours programmers excellent work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users