#1 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

I don't know why on this planet, :cheers: I booted to another OS and logged into this site! Now, everytime I go ABOVE Groups\ site looses s=c8bd1af9f4f1f9313e8388c5db8759d6 or S=whatever and I have login again and again :cheers:

:cheers: I've kept one separate tab for main Boot Land (where i can see latest posts but i can never reply without logging again from that main page). Maybe I can manually copy and paste the s=sdfsfsfsfdsd OR you guys can do something about it and FIX it

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:20 PM

Clean the cookies, use another browser, disable your plugins and check what your antivirus are doing.

I often access boot land from 3 different laptop machines with Ubuntu/OSX/Windows7 depending on where I am during the day.

This includes a mix between Firefox and Chrome. All of them log just fine, I don't see such problems on my side.

#3 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

I've already done that, clearing cookies (at some point i was thinking to edit my previous post to include that so you wouldn't mention it) :cheers: AntiVirus? you're kidding right? I'm in Opera 10.63 (doesn't have plugins)... hmmm... maybe my stupid firewall??? :cheers: hmmm sorry thanks... I'll check some settings :) (I was manually merging ad block subscription list to O4 firewall a week back)

Also, I'm on XP\FiraDisk (all the time) simple reboot kills every nasty Virus, somehow :cheers: my configurations are set to be saved to fix path @ disk\partition so... thanks and again sorry

edit: on the other hand, why it happens only above Groups? :huh:

EDIT2: Found it, solved it. (Firewall set to disable cookies, exception added to bootland)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users