unknown issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:47 PM

Today I several times got tthe error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /var/www/vhosts/boot-land.net/httpdocs/forums/sources/lib/func_topic_referrals.php on line 221

when clicking a topic

Peter

#2 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:48 PM

I confirm too, but guessing Nuno doing sth, decided to report if exists tomorrow :)

#3 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:06 PM

Sorry, I needed to test and code the new modification directly on the live board.

All is done for the moment, the new referral system is currently working a bit more like expected.

The original code was logging all entries but it was cluttering everything up with dozens of different google entries that used the same search keywords but the link referrer was different.

Took a long while because the URL's were difficult to process given all the possible differences.

Also took the time to add some icons to ease recognizing the type of link (search engines, forums, etc)

Sorry about the randomized php errors outputted, that's the thing I like about delphi - press F9 and see if the code has any errors before compiling the binary unlike php.. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users