#1 Gostep

Gostep

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hello,

I ran Unetbootin and used the latest Linux Mint ISO, and selected C:\ drive and rebooted when prompted but it boots right back into Windows without showing up the boot menu. I then checked boot.ini and there is no Unetbootin entry in it. I'm running XP Pro. How do I fix this? Could I just add Unetbootin in boot.ini manually? If so, what exactly do I put in it?

#2 tuxcantfly

tuxcantfly
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

Hello,

I ran Unetbootin and used the latest Linux Mint ISO, and selected C:\ drive and rebooted when prompted but it boots right back into Windows without showing up the boot menu. I then checked boot.ini and there is no Unetbootin entry in it. I'm running XP Pro. How do I fix this? Could I just add Unetbootin in boot.ini manually? If so, what exactly do I put in it?

I assume you're running the 429 version? This was a regression with that release, and it should be fixed as of the latest version (433). Please let me know whether the 433 release fixes this issue.

#3 kuzma

kuzma
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Croatia

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:10 PM

hello!

well, i have exactly the same problem as you, gostep. and i can't solve it for a month now. i ask about this problem on various forums, but no one can tell mi the solution.
so, please, tell me, did you manage to do something about it??

tuxantfly, none of the versions i tried didn't fix my problem

#4 Samuel Casimiro

Samuel Casimiro
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Brazil

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

I have the same problem too. Versions 433, 429 and 549 didn't work out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users