#1 acidfreeze

acidfreeze
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:47 AM

Hello,

I have been working on getting smartcard authentication into windows pe 4. So far I have the card reader driver working and required services "scardsvc,certprop running. My reader detects, but  once I insert card it doesn't ever recognize the smart card on it's on. At some point I was able to install the smart card manually using the legacy wizard  and When I would try to use the smart card it would blink a couple times and fail. At least that was some progress, now I have done something where I don't even have the common hardware types list that has and option for smartcard. I have to do "Show all devices" and let it install the smartcard driver as unknown.  Could someone help me figure out why smart cards don't show in  my common hardware list? I have confirmed my smartcard drivers are installed "xcardmod" into the wim.

Thanks

#2 acidfreeze

acidfreeze
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:16 PM

I was missing miu file for in system32. Still the card doesn't detect when I insert into reader, I have to install it manually with legacywizard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: winpe4, smartcard, windowspe, winpe8se

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users