#26 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

Yep ;), but as said, my guess is that noone (in his own right mind) will ever need to type @, { and } - and not even [ and ] - in a grub4dos command line session.

(as in sheet "Thoughts")

We need to wait for ktp to come in and give us his opinion on the usability of the sheet for FR.

Anyone witn non-US, non-IT, non-FR keyboard is of course welcome. ;)

:)

jaclaz

#27 online

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

Yep ;), but as said, my guess is that noone (in his own right mind) will ever need to type @, { and } - and not even [ and ] - in a grub4dos command line session.

Sure, but - as sometime it happens - in certain kind of matter the effort is almost more related to a job completion rather than to other considerations. ;)

Btw: I'm glad (sincerely :)) to see that your "keybit.txt" is exactly as my customized "setkey" example... even without any correction about the "inverted" keys! :)

#28 was_jaclaz

was_jaclaz

Finder

• Advanced user
  • 7101 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:32 PM

Btw: I'm glad (sincerely :angry:) to see that your "keybit.txt" is exactly as my customized "setkey" example... even without any correction about the "inverted" keys! ;)

Sure ;), since it was a "demo" made expressly for you, I simply copied and pasted your "version" :).

:)

jaclaz

#29 online

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:40 PM

since it was a "demo" made expressly for you, I simply copied and pasted your "version" ;).

;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users