Photo
- - - - -

How to add sound,net,usb mass storage drivers to LiveXP?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vita

Vita
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Serbia

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

Hi,

I'm new to the tool and on the forums, so greetings to all members.

I've been trying to do it on my own but I did not have any success. My friends hdd died and I was messing a long time ago with BartPE, decided to make a PE environment, added portable google chrome, VLC and other small apps. We booted the BartPE with XPE, everything worked fine except sound. And of course that was a big problem.

So I googled and found out about WinBuilder and decided to give it a try. I made a recommended iso but I did not have sound nor usb mass storage drivers, although networking worked i was messing with networkPE script configuration, and it worked somehow. I don't know how to setup Driver Import PE and I heard it's needed in order to make sound and other drivers work.

Also I need to mention that I have the driver for sound its VIA AC'97 and I have the sys and inf files the problem is how to add it to the LiveXP.

My main question is how can I add drivers for sound, mass storadge devices? He will be using that LiveXP only on that computer any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Vita, 30 March 2013 - 07:18 PM.

#2 DarknessAngel

DarknessAngel

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
    South Korea

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

you need to find Your drivers

you can find them from hardware vender's site (or can extract from your computer if you were using same OS as PE)

#3 Vita

Vita
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Serbia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

you need to find Your drivers

you can find them from hardware vender's site (or can extract from your computer if you were using same OS as PE)

I have drivers (inf,sys,dll) but I don't know how and where to add them in LiveXP  WinBuilder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users