•  
    United States

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

Posted Image

File Name: DriverGrabber
File Submitter: Siginet
File Submitted: 18 Jun 2012
File Category: Tools

This is a One Click Driver Backup Solution.

Very simple to use...
Run the "DriverGrabber 2.0.exe" and watch it Grab all of the drivers from your system and place them into a "Drivers" folder!

It now even grabs drivers that are no longer in use... For instance... a Printer Driver that is no longer physically connected to your system while you perform a backup.

Also... you can now use DriverGrabber on a Windows PE disk like LiveXP! It auto detects if it is being executed in a PE environment... it will attempt to auto detect the Windows Drive you wish to backup as well.

There are also many other tricks to using DriverGrabber. Many new options can be placed in the settings file (DriverGrabber.ini) which was introduced in Beta 4!

More info and the latest version can always be found here:
http://integrator.si...p?addons&id=242

Please be sure to test it for yourself and give me as much feedback as possible!

Thanks,
Siginet (Professor CPU)

Click here to download this file
  • TheHive likes this

#2 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4198 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

I was about to test the "Gotcha! Data Backup", but I cant seem to find the thread anymore. I was trying to find it because I had forgotten the name and was trying to use it to try it on a Infected computer to backup the settings and stuff. Then do a factory reset. Then use "Gotcha! Data Backup" to restore the settings. I did download it before so I'll use that. I was trying to find the post so I can post the Results of this test.
Must have been lost in the update to the forum.

Can you add the link to youre programs in youre signature. That way if we find one of youre threads it will be under posted messages in the Signature.
Thanks! I will post results here since "Gotcha! Data Backup" also uses the DriverGrabber program in it. :victory:

mmm! Weired. Using the search function found youre thread.
http://reboot.pro/17...! +data +backup

Ill post results there. Thanks!

#3 AceInfinity

AceInfinity

Frequent Member

• Team Reboot
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Windows Security, Programming, Customizing & Crash Dump Analysis.
  •  
    Canada

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:33 AM

I know the driverquery cmd retrieves a list of drivers on your system, you basically just copy all the drivers in the drivers folder to a separate location though?

#4 laddanator

laddanator

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Writing code and getting stuff to work when no one else can! Wrote a Windows Vista, 7, and 8 legal activation tool in VBscript and compiled it to exe. First project of this undertaking. Working on an AIO legal activation tool that includes XP.
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

This is awesome! Works great so far. Thanks, Siginet!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: driver, drivers, backup, drivergrabber, siginet, utility, software, tool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users