Happy Ramadan Eid!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:To be or not to be that is the question.
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:21 AM

Ramazan Bayram'ınız kutlu olsun. Best regards :hi:

Ramadan is 30 days.Every day fasting starts at sahur (a meal taken just before dawn during Ramadan) And finishes at iftar..During daytime, We mustn’t eat and drink. The main reason why religious festivals are not celebrated on the same days every year is because they are calculated according to the lunar calendar called “kameri takvim”.According to the Kameri calendar, Ramadan is celebrated on the first three days of the month Seval. Festival of ramadan, people visit neighbours, relatives and friends . Young people kiss their parents’ hands and receive best wishes and blessings from them. It is a tradition to give money or little gifts to those childreen who kiss one’s hands. Candies are served to visitors during Ramadan. That is why Ramadan is also called the “Sugar Festival. In the beginning, sweet foods were only served on Nevruz, but this gradually became a general tradition which spread to all other festivals and festival days.
during Ramadan, people come together, celebrate and entertain each other. In cities and villages, children and young people in particular meet each other at festival places and have fun. Festival areas resemble fairs in these days.
The Ramadan festival comes after one month of fasting. the fasting month is known as Ramadan Month. in summer when nights are shorter, people who fasted did not sleep after dinner but waited until sahur (a meal taken just before dawn during Ramadan). In this period, people orgainised many different forms of entertainments. Karagöz and ortaoyun were examples of Ramadan shows. In rural areas, people gathered in houses and in coffee houses where wandering minstrels used to play instruments and sing.

Edit : 29 July 2012 For Berce's request

Ramazan 30 gündür. Hergün oruç sahurla başlar ve iftarla biter. Gündüz boyunca yemeyiz ve içemeyiz. Dini bayramların her yıl aynı gün kutlanmamasının nedeni, bayram tarihlerinin kameri takvime göre hesaplanmasıdır. Kameri takvime göre, Ramazan bayramı her yıl Şevval ayının ilk üç günü kutlanır. Ramazan Bayramında, insanlar komşularını, akrabalarını, arkadaşlarını ziyaret ederler. Gençler yaşlıların ellerini öperler ve hayırlı dilekler alırlar. El öpen çocuklara para yada küçük hediyeler vermek bir gelenektir. Ramazan boyunca misafirlere şeker ikram edilir. Ramazanın ”şeker bayramı” diye söylenmesinin nedeni bundandır. Başlangıçta tatlı yiyecekler sadece nevruzda ikram edilirdi. Fakat zamanla diğer bütün bayramlarda da ikram edilmesi geleneksel oldu. Ramazan boyunca insanlar bir araya gelir ve bayramı kutlar eğlenirler. Şehirlerde ve köylerde çocuklar ve genç insanlar bayram yerlerinde buluşur, eğlenir, iyi vakit geçirir. Bu günlerde bayram yerleri fuar yerlerine benzer.
Ramazan bayramı oruç ayından sonra gelir. Oruç ayı ramazan ayı olarak bilinir. Yazın geceler kısa olduğu için, insanlar iftardan sonra uyumuyordu ve sahuru bekliyordu.(Sahur:ramazan boyunca şafaktan önce yenilen yemek) bu zaman da insanlar geceleri birçok farklı eğlence organize ediyorlardı. Karagöz ve orta oyunları ramazan gösterilerine örnektir. Köylerde insanlar evlerde ve kahvehaneler de toplanırlar. Şarkı çalıp söylerler.
  • berce and ToRiaLai WaZiRy like this

#2 mike05

mike05

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Happy Ramadan Eid
  • Max_Real Qnx likes this

#3 maanu

maanu

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1134 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

hey ,

happy eid to you as well as all the Muslim population around the globe....

#4 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

Welcome to the sultan of eleven months. :worship:

The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion of right and wrong.

The month of Ramadan is the time when Muslims fast between dawn (Imsak) and sunset(Gurup). Fasting is one of the five stipulations of Islam. It was made obligatory by the 183th verse of the Bakara Sura of Koran in the second year of the Hegira. Fasting requires abstinence from food and drink and sexual intercourse for a given period of time. According to the scholars of Moslem Canonical Law, fasting is limited to the period between dawn and sunset. Rules for fasting have been revealed in the Koran and in many records of sayings.

#5 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

eehh helloo, what have Relicion with the forum haepend ? somewere mus be a limit !
Or i come with Chrismas, Eastern or someting in Christian Religion here in the forum..
Any have an his own religion, in all honors, but anywere mus be a stop to enabling for
a live in pease on this Group/Community .. not any it is Muslem or something.. if you
whant talk about your religion shall pass to another board, please, not here ..
this has nothing to do here ..

pleasee....

best regards
Blacky

#6 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our goal is not just a group; to be open to everyone. If you want you can close this topic. Kind regards :hi:

#7 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

my goal was not it to intimidate, but to have simply pointed out ;)
i like you Posted Image :smiling9:

Edited by Blackcrack, 23 July 2012 - 10:06 AM.

#8 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hi Blackcrack ;)

I don't understand you absolutely wrong so your aim is true. But so far nobody else on this such topics did not reaction other than you. So I was a little surprised. But we muslims love the created because of the Creator. Kind regards :hi:

#9 bee4u

bee4u

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 172 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

Love to All ..:) Happy Ramadan..........to ALL...:)

#10 betrand

betrand

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 467 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

I'll make sure I don't say Merry Xmas to anyone here this winter. ;)

Good luck on not eatin'! :)
  • Brito likes this

#11 Uvais

Uvais

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 180 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

Happy Ramadan to all .....time to fast :1st:

#12 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

hy max, i open eaqsily my mout about, some other chritians thinkin only about .. maby the wrong.. how ever..
an religions dont be right in the Programmer forum..it is a totaly other thing..
have a nice time.. but please.. at next not again in a programer forum.. ;)

Hi again Blackcrack ;)

Please contact the website administration for website policies. If have a situation contrary to website policy, in this case they will contact me. Kind regards :hi:

#13 dara

dara

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hi,

I am muslim too and I agree with Blackcrack this is a technical forum not a wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan
Anyone want to know about Ramadan can search there!

Please dont use this forum to religious purposes

Happy ramadan in turkish "ramazan bayramin mubarek olsun"

regards

#14 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hi,

I am muslim too and I agree with Blackcrack this is a technical forum not a wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramadan
Anyone want to know about Ramadan can search there!

Please dont use this forum to religious purposes

Happy ramadan in turkish "ramazan bayramin mubarek olsun"

regards

Hi dara ;)

Please don't forget. This month is very important to us. So there is nothing more natural than to publish celebration. If celebration to publish is made to share existing good feelings, I think not wrong with that. Best regards :hi:

#15 Uvais

Uvais

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

Chill guys :yess:

:cheers:

#16 anteelsayed

anteelsayed

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
    Egypt

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

happy ramadan everybody, its always a better chance to get closer to god,

#17 berce

berce

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

welcome to ramazan(ramadan)

I am very very happy

#18 berce

berce

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Ramazan Bayram'ınız kutlu olsun. Best regards :hi:

Ramadan is 30 days.Every day fasting starts at sahur (a meal taken just before dawn during Ramadan) And finishes at iftar..During daytime, We mustn’t eat and drink. The main reason why religious festivals are not celebrated on the same days every year is because they are calculated according to the lunar calendar called “kameri takvim”.According to the Kameri calendar, Ramadan is celebrated on the first three days of the month Seval. Festival of ramadan, people visit neighbours, relatives and friends . Young people kiss their parents’ hands and receive best wishes and blessings from them. It is a tradition to give money or little gifts to those childreen who kiss one’s hands. Candies are served to visitors during Ramadan. That is why Ramadan is also called the “Sugar Festival. In the beginning, sweet foods were only served on Nevruz, but this gradually became a general tradition which spread to all other festivals and festival days.
during Ramadan, people come together, celebrate and entertain each other. In cities and villages, children and young people in particular meet each other at festival places and have fun. Festival areas resemble fairs in these days.
The Ramadan festival comes after one month of fasting. the fasting month is known as Ramadan Month. in summer when nights are shorter, people who fasted did not sleep after dinner but waited until sahur (a meal taken just before dawn during Ramadan). In this period, people orgainised many different forms of entertainments. Karagöz and ortaoyun were examples of Ramadan shows. In rural areas, people gathered in houses and in coffee houses where wandering minstrels used to play instruments and sing.

birde bu yazının türkçesini yazabilir misin merak ettimde :) :hi:

#19 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

I would like celebrate to all the Islamic World 's blessed Eid ul-Fitr. :clap:
  • Uvais likes this

#20 Uvais

Uvais

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

Happy Eid ul-Fitr to you and all Reboot members....:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users