32 replies to this topic

#26 Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
    Monaco

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

Complete guide for Grub4DOS here (Including Command line index and readme file):
http://diddy.boot-la...os/Grub4dos.htm

thnx 4 the link 2 the guide..very much needed :worship:

#27 Jamal H. Naji

Jamal H. Naji

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 178 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:07 PM

Thank you Stratedox.

#28 Jamal H. Naji

Jamal H. Naji

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 178 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:03 AM

I wonder, if you 2 guys have the same IP address? Drink the same coffee... :hyper:

Thank you sambul61,

Once 30 years ago I learned from a wisdom GURU in India, that the words I don't say, I am their Owner and Master for ever, but the words that I say, they Own me forever!
I kept those precious words in my mind, and applied them all my life

If I know that you are qualified and already armed with (Neywork+,Security+MCSE & CEH) certificates, I would have gladly upon your request, provided you with no less than 20 examples, of how you and your friends can connect to the net, and act as same IP address, same MAC address, and even same ID, while each one of you is located in different places around the world, without necessarily sharing the same cup of coffee as you or others assume :frusty: , also I didn't know that boot-land board members are sharing my IP address and my geo-location with other members and with you :worship: despite they do not know it ever for sure! They owe me an explanation answer for this.

Bottom line, concentrate on what you are good at, and leave no good stuff to the no good people around here.

Apologies to the topic writer, and all members that I engaged a subject not related to the topic, but I felt I had to, so to straighten up something here.
regards

#29 pathe3

pathe3
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:26 AM

Very readable and useful tutorial. Thanks for sharing it.

#30 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:38 PM

jamal

Its wise to follow that wisdom Guru's advice for all of us. I just answered above someone's post that mentioned my nick and obviously expected an answer - that's all. :worship:

Btw, may be you can write one on the very topic you mentioned? :worship:

#31 Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
    Monaco

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:03 AM

assumptions about the words I didn't say. Its wise to follow that wisdom Guru's advice for all of us. :worship:

sambul61 my frend
good 2 know ur from the good gyes :worship: ..and good 2 know ur not from the bad gyes :worship: ..hope u keep thatway.. B)

jamal
May be you can write one on the very topic you mentioned? :worship:

answer=nop :smart: he cant..obvously its only for exlusive pros [qualified and already armed with (Neywork+, Security+, MCSE & CEH) certificates]..so u has 2 ways 2 earn that..either the good way :worship: or the bad underground ppl way ;) ..ur choice in life :smart:
otherwise he would has publisize it.. :P

#32 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 08 December 2010 - 07:31 PM

Thank you for the all the suggestions and feedback. I will take all of this into consideration for future postings.

Just-a-Novice

If you like, you can further combine all your CODE formatting into a single bigger CODE section to improve readability. See this example (you don't have to follow).

#33 Just_A_Novice

Just_A_Novice

• Advanced user
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Booting Technologies<br />Networking<br />Programming<br />PC Repair<br />PC Forensics<br />Unique Batch Scripting<br />Cisco Technologies<br />PC Mods &amp; Custom Builds<br />Vulnerability Penetration Testing<br />Technology Enthusiasts
  •  
    United States

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

Just-a-Novice

If you like, you can further combine all your CODE formatting into a single bigger CODE section to improve readability. See this example (you don't have to follow).

Not a bad idea at all Sam. I'll check from your example that you listed and get some ideas. Thank you sir!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users