210 replies to this topic

#151 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:14 PM

Hey blood hand, sorry for me not being on the fourms for the last two days, i was testing out ios 7 on ipog4g, wont work, cant get it to be therthed either. Not that if that maters to this.
I will try your driver over night and see the results, and ill make sure to use the right bootmfgw file.

If still not working, after testing boot again medikat win10, copy back vga.sys from install.wim and revert all the vga bcdedit commands. Then reboot again, see what you get on the screen. I assume it's a blue screen with a driver error: missing sata/optane driver or simply the intel video doesn't work. My bet is the not working intel driver. The good driver should be on that link from baidu, which is dead. Hopefully he will repost it.

#152 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:08 PM

If still not working, after testing boot again medikat win10, copy back vga.sys from install.wim and revert all the vga bcdedit commands. Then reboot again, see what you get on the screen. I assume it's a blue screen with a driver error: missing sata/optane driver or simply the intel video doesn't work. My bet is the not working intel driver. The good driver should be on that link from baidu, which is dead. Hopefully he will repost it.

Im incredibley sorry about the late respoence.

I was working on a cdomplete guide video to help people with installing the os, and spread the message out on other fourms. Would you like to check it out just to make sure their are no issues, and see maybe where i can have imrpoved in the video. Its currentley renedering and i just need to upload it to a google drive.

I also the the despcrtion with all the links, but ill show it to you first before ill upload.

Edited by popoof22, 14 June 2019 - 07:09 PM.

#153 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 14 June 2019 - 08:01 PM

Here https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#154 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:36 AM

Nice. but that works for kaby lake only. Did it work for you? Check your private messages and let me know

Edited by bloodhand, 15 June 2019 - 07:42 AM.

#155 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:56 PM

Nice. but that works for kaby lake only. Did it work for you? Check your private messages and let me know

Hey blood i got the messasge, i had to reset my vm, so but ill get to testing that driver, and ill rebrand the video as for 8th gen kaby lake processors

#156 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:02 AM

IT FINALLY WORKS!!!! Also sorry about the short delay

For some reason i tried qith usb 3 drivers and intel vtx disabled it worked

It installs pretty fast too.

However their is one massive issue, their is no usb connectivity at all, the built in keyboard works, the speak works, and so does the head phone jack.

Good thing is i can get files on to the drive by going back to 10 mini and putting them their, i tried some but they didnt work, ill take a look at the fourm you sent me and see their.

Ill be glad to hearing to your message.

#157 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:03 AM

Also nice thing too is that uhd 630 came preinstalled ;) device working properley

However my monitor with hdmi wont hook up, i gusse because theirs no hdmi driver at all.

Edited by popoof22, 18 June 2019 - 06:05 AM.

#158 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:30 AM

Glad to hear it works. Which uhd driver did you use? I think the driver from canonkong from winraid did the job, thank him on that thread and ask him if you can publish the driver here so others can use it too.

I tried it too on my uhd 620 but h264 and h265 videos do not work, so I let the original old one that doesn't work for your uhd 630. Test yourself if you can play h264 and h265 videos.

With slipstreamed uhd driver you always get it preinstalled. That fixes our black screen part.

USB 3.0 doesn't have to be slipstreamed. You can have the driver at hand on the windows partition and install it after your windows boots. Maybe you have the wrong usb 3.0 driver.

For my uhd 620 there is no need for separate hdmi driver. Just use the screen resolution menu as you right click the desktop, there you should see the 2nd monitor. If you try to switch display with function keys (F5 i think), that doesn't work at all.

You only need to install hdmi audio driver, you have it in your uhd driver, folder audio or hdmi, just update the driver in device manager. If you have 2 versions try both, one doesn't work.

I will upload my driverpack for acer spin 5, maybe it will help you as well.

Edited by bloodhand, 18 June 2019 - 08:47 AM.

#159 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:13 PM

Glad to hear it works. Which uhd driver did you use? I think the driver from canonkong from winraid did the job, thank him on that thread and ask him if you can publish the driver here so others can use it too.

I tried it too on my uhd 620 but h264 and h265 videos do not work, so I let the original old one that doesn't work for your uhd 630. Test yourself if you can play h264 and h265 videos.

With slipstreamed uhd driver you always get it preinstalled. That fixes our black screen part.

USB 3.0 doesn't have to be slipstreamed. You can have the driver at hand on the windows partition and install it after your windows boots. Maybe you have the wrong usb 3.0 driver.

For my uhd 620 there is no need for separate hdmi driver. Just use the screen resolution menu as you right click the desktop, there you should see the 2nd monitor. If you try to switch display with function keys (F5 i think), that doesn't work at all.

You only need to install hdmi audio driver, you have it in your uhd driver, folder audio or hdmi, just update the driver in device manager. If you have 2 versions try both, one doesn't work.

I will upload my driverpack for acer spin 5, maybe it will help you as well.

Good thing is i can use my sd card to transport the files, however qufuc didnt do anything, i rebooted the machine (i also got some errors in the command promt) Nothing happens, im currentley on the search for usb drivers.

If you could send me yours that would be great

Edited by popoof22, 18 June 2019 - 03:20 PM.

#160 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:26 PM

Whichuhd driver did you use?

#161 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:00 PM

Tried this never worked https://download.cne...3_4-198045.html

Tried the windwos 10 ones says their install but never works https://www.acer.com...pn=NH.Q4AEK.002

If you can give me any usb driver that would be great

Dunno why windows 7 worked with usbs too

Edited by popoof22, 18 June 2019 - 10:01 PM.

#162 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:02 PM

Also on windows 7 when you go to device manager it says in the other devices theirs A whole bunch of them, their not working, i supssose their from windows 10 when you would install it, they worked on 8 anyways, if you want i can show you them.

#163 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:17 AM

Yes, under Windows 7 you have to look for drivers yourself. That's what I did too, I had to test a lot of them because most of them didn't work or gave errors. I will send you my pack. In the meantime post a screenshot with device manager with the unknown devices.

Wufuc fixes windows update and when you install some drivers without it, it simply gives error and exclamation mark. That happened to me for fingerprint driver and intel thermal driver.

Don't forget to check in bios if XHCI is enabled (that is usb3).

Which intel video driver did you use for uhd 630 to make it work?

Edited by bloodhand, 19 June 2019 - 05:26 AM.

#164 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:07 PM

Yes, under Windows 7 you have to look for drivers yourself. That's what I did too, I had to test a lot of them because most of them didn't work or gave errors. I will send you my pack. In the meantime post a screenshot with device manager with the unknown devices.

Wufuc fixes windows update and when you install some drivers without it, it simply gives error and exclamation mark. That happened to me for fingerprint driver and intel thermal driver.

Don't forget to check in bios if XHCI is enabled (that is usb3).

Which intel video driver did you use for uhd 630 to make it work?

Hello the one you sent in private dms is the one that worked.

Im going to try some usb drivers from the machine running 8 and see if any of them will work, ill have a go at them now but ill send you a screen shot of them in just less then an hour.

I dont think wufuc made any of the drivers work properley but ill go back and check

#165 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

From my 8 machine theirs one called usb ccgnp,sys witch ill try putting in system 32 drivers .

#166 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:51 PM

Drivers: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Don't forget to check if XHCI is on in bios for usb3 to work.

Don't bother trying stuff from win 8/8.1/10,it will never work. Remember usb type C will never work under win7, it will remain with unknown device in device manager after you install all drivers.

Edited by bloodhand, 19 June 2019 - 06:22 PM.

#167 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 19 June 2019 - 07:45 PM

Okay ill have a go and also take a picture of the screenshoot  for you

#168 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 19 June 2019 - 09:56 PM

Nope, asides from the intel chipset driver none worked.

The reltek card driver reader comes up in windows saying it cant be installed properley

also here are the devices that arent working properley, sorry for the low quaility.

If you could provide me with some usb drivers that would be cool, ill also make some more messages on forums to see if i can get working usb drivers. IMG-0066-1.jpg

#169 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:02 AM

Post ven_xxxx and dev_xxxx for all unknown devices.

After you install wufuc, make sure that Windows Update service under Services (Administrative Tools) is running, otherwise you might get driver install failure.

Edited by bloodhand, 20 June 2019 - 05:06 AM.

#170 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

USB 3.0 has usually an universal driver, which is this: https://downloadcent...-Chipset-Family

If not working try from these: https://downloadcent...keyword=Usb 3.0

#171 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:55 PM

So for those having an UHD 630 graphic card, you must use this driver with my guide: https://yadi.sk/d/XbeizsLv1W3HsA PASSWORD:xiaofengmod. Forget modifying the ini, just create the certificate and sign the driver, then follow the normal procedure. Special thanks to canonkong from winraid forums for the driver that really makes uhd 630 working, great job my friend!

Edited by bloodhand, 21 June 2019 - 06:56 PM.

#172 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:14 PM

So for those having an UHD 630 graphic card, you must use this driver with my guide: https://yadi.sk/d/XbeizsLv1W3HsA PASSWORD:xiaofengmod. Forget modifying the ini, just create the certificate and sign the driver, then follow the normal procedure. Special thanks to canonkong from winraid forums for the driver that really makes uhd 630 working, great job my friend!

Hi i just got a private dm with the drivers, thankfully they work, everything works, besides one issue. The reltek ethernet driver never wants to install, i do the manual install of doing it from the exe, never works it keeps saying that their is no ethernet driver working you can update the none working reltelk Ethernet controller and use the preinstall reltek driver using the update feature but it still never works.

I need to try yours but yours doesnt have the exe so ill try installing it using command. If you know any it would be great if you can give me them, then im set to go.

#173 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 21 June 2019 - 10:29 PM

I installed yours, it comes up as  a working device but my Ethernet never work. I installed it in 10mini

#174 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:37 AM

Acutally good thing i found  a working driver, https://drp.su/en/hw...s=windows-7-x64

Just used the update feature.

I think now i should be ready to go, windows 7 is installed, theirs no audio or video play back issues, most things work fine, it games just like 8 and 10, and even usb 3 works witch is cool. Their is pci drivers missing and a network driver, but thats only needed if you need to go wireless witch i dont need to.

If this is leading up to the case where we close this thread, its been a pleasure having you help me blood hand, you made a well made tutorial detailing everypart, and it didnt work in the start with the tutorial, we held on and managed to get it working in the end. You deserve alot more credit.

Ill be uploading a video on my youtube channel, ill make sure to edit in credit for cannon king, and make it for kabby lake processors only, hopefully we can get the video views. Ill try getting it uploaded by tomorrow

Windows 7 is having its support ended in less then half a year, however i own a volume license so im hoping that i will be able to get the 3 years of secuirty paid updates so ill be sorted untill 2023. Hopefully maybe someone will leak the updates so no one has to pay.

Atleast this educated me alot of parts in terms of drivers and how os,s work. Maybe this same method could work with vista? I wouldnt acutally use it as my main os since its wayyy out of support but would be cool to see such an old os work.

#175 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:42 AM

Also big thanks to cdob and alaclan, their method may have never worked however they putted effort into trying to help my situation

• alacran likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, windows7, usb, codeing, acer, nitro5, laptop, intel, cpu, drivers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users