#1 Toan293

Toan293

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hello all member
last week I crete a live Xp .When I run it in virtual machine it is very good but in my machine blue screen have been occur. I do not know Why? I hope you will explain and overcome for me .
Thank a lots!

#2 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

When the PE boots in emulator, but fails in real world, usually a driver is missing.
Maybe an new SATA or similar.

In some cases that demands besides adding the driver, also an additional entry in txtsetup.sif.

To tell you what is really missiing, I need my magic crystal ball, wich currently unfortunatelly is out of order.

When you tell us more about your host hardware, maybe somebody can tell you exactly what you have to add.

Peter

#3 Toan293

Toan293

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

my hardisk is Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 ATA Devie
main G31

#4 Toan293

Toan293

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thank to my friends
I have downloaded all driver new from Live Xp and add it to my live xp. The bule screen has not occured. But I have a problem in Live Xp my mouse is not working. Can you tell me how to fix it ? Thank a lots!

#5 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

There's a 'Removable Devices' script under Drivers - Storage (all options selected) which should be enabled by default, try a different mouse or plug into a different port.. we need a log.html (in your build folder), zipped and uploaded to free host and link posted here to know more :)

#6 Toan293

Toan293

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:24 AM

This is the link of my log.htlm http://www.mediafire...ag5a2s85vkvnb2y
Thank again!

#7 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hmmm, according to your log, the build stops unexpectedly, without error, mid-way through the first script. It's impossible to know what's causing it from this information but I notice you're using a 'WinLite' source which has been slipstreamed and modified; any type of nLiting or modifying of the source can cause errors with Winbuilder. You need to supply a full, unmodified (retail) source for Winbuilder to run smoothly. Also, if you have AV running in background, there can be conflicts as well.
  • Toan293 likes this

#8 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

I'm not sure what we are seeing, but for me the downloaded log http://www.mediafire...g5a2s85vkvnb2y shows the successful execution of the single script

Posted Image File [%BaseDir%ProjectsLiveXPAppsGameschess.script] Version

:wodoo: ???

Peter

#9 Toan293

Toan293

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

Hmmm, according to your log, the build stops unexpectedly, without error, mid-way through the first script. It's impossible to know what's causing it from this information but I notice you're using a 'WinLite' source which has been slipstreamed and modified; any type of nLiting or modifying of the source can cause errors with Winbuilder. You need to supply a full, unmodified (retail) source for Winbuilder to run smoothly. Also, if you have AV running in background, there can be conflicts as well.

Sorry but I do not use winLite the folder name is WinLite but in it is the source of xpsp2. I hope you will post the aswer

#10 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

Am I correct, you have a successful build (no errors) where the ISO boots in VM and real hardware (to desktop with icons) but your mouse does not work? The mouse doesn't work in VM or only in real hardware? What kind of mouse, USB? Wireless?

Can you try a different mouse? What happens if you boot this PE on different machine?

You still have not supplied a full log! The log you provided is not from a complete build and tells us nothing useful. Please supply link to a complete log.html, zipped as an archive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users