I apologize for my misunderstanding, of course I didn't make it intentionally.
Anyway, after fighting with the additional protective plastic cover of the phone, I was finally able to remove it and extracted the Micro-SD and by means of a USB card reader connected it to the PC and made a copy of all the content and formated it as Fat-32 single partition using RMPrepUSB and installed grub4dos on MBR, also cheked it for bad zones and all was fine, verified C/H/S with BootIce and it was XXXX/255/63 as it is usual, copied only grld and menu.lst to its root and rebooted, no problem to find menu.lst as spected, also cheked it for bad zones and all was fine.
Copied all previous content back to the Micro-SD and put it bach on the phone and rebooted from it, no problem to find menu.lst, cheked C/H/S using geometry command on grub4dos and it was XXXX/255/63, so all was normal,
This C/H/S is not tipical when formated by Win or by RMPrepUSB as I did first time, before using this SD.
I start remembering during the past 2 or 3 years of use Android said the SD was corrupt and required to be reformated, giving the option to do it, and I acepted it (not sure it was this phone or my wife's phone or both), but this may explain the non Win usual C/H/S it has.....
Then this very well explains the non standard XXXX/4/16 (C/H/S) values found before.
Mistery solved, and as I said before:
The damn hardware and software of the phone is the answer to that question.