8 replies to this topic

#1 ale22

ale22
  • Banned
  • 4 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 27 November 2016 - 07:43 PM

WinZip Pro 21 is the industry-standard file density value program that allows you to generate, edit, manage, defend, and share your records files. The program supports all popular archive formats including RAR, 7z, zip, tar, cab etc. It also gives you chance to modify the formats of any image file. While glowing as it has touch maintain and puts power on your fingertip on touch-enabled devices and computers. Quickly and securely zip and unzip files to protect storage space, boost e-mail communication, and reduce download time. WinZip Protect your privacy simply encrypt files as you zip to save information and data. Create read-only PDFs and add w

#2 Guest_AnonVendetta_*

Guest_AnonVendetta_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2016 - 01:18 AM

Yep, you def look like a typical Pakistani female. Aren't you the same people that were complicitly hiding Bin Laden in a compound within your borders, when the US govt sent in the Navy SEALs? You're all innocent, sure, you can say that again.

You're probably @jhon77 under a new username.

#3 ale22

ale22
  • Banned
  • 4 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:50 AM

no sir all muslims are not aqual so i am understand you but sir i am visit your blog first time i am not a jhon i dont know whos jhon so i can say one world you are a great man

#4 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

Hi ale,

so, please make no advertising for foreign products who you have not programmed,

because this forum it is for Programmers in free and open source and third-party Soft

or foreign product adversing it is there don't like to be seen hun, oky :)

Do you Programming, then puplic you own program and you become help, respect and attention .

Do you respect this not, ... it's a other part.. because you ip it is logged Buddy ;)

securityxplodedbigiconnormal.png

best regards

Blacky

#5 ale22

ale22
  • Banned
  • 4 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:31 AM

thanks for sharing me info i am not advertise any product  i visit blog so free version share friends and families member so i respect the mmebers and advanced users thanks again

#6 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:44 AM

this is the wrong place buddy ..

#7 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:22 PM

I removed the link to a crack in the first post.

The e-mail of the lady (?) reminds me strongly on some buddies I banned last days because of spamming (Wonko the Insane has similar ideas).

Next spam trial of the member will be followed by ban.

EDIT: Because there is another post supporting crack, I did the ban

Peter

#8 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:02 PM

Sometimes it is a cultural difference, seemingly in some countries it is perfectly ok to use cracked software and as well seemingly sharing them is seen as "being friendly".

The point here is however different and cannot be - not even remotely - put under the above "good faith" or "cultural difference" umbrella, the last few posts about cracks were not about someone wishing to share "innocently" something, they were pure and simple spam, attempting to promote this or that site where the cracks are hosted, possibly in order to generate some traffic for them.

:duff:

Wonko

#9 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:24 PM

well, it is frendly in an programmer-forum posting something.. ?

i have also in my newsreader 2-3 different wz page into, to know what's going on at moment,

but the times of Pirate-software and therewith supporting commerzial software it is away

and wz it is nomore really supporting, because why should we supporting the commerzial,

so we the old pirates, it existing better way's for working with multimedia,

in open source musikplayer with freeware and also cardware

also in picture working/grafix, Filemanagement,(Double,far cmd) and the whole other.. with open source and freeware and so on...

Also it is an WinNT(Reactos) on build up (and 100+1% usable in one year)

so, no need any more for advertising and changing commercial software and not in friendly sense ..

Bill don't need to travel any more and build up a bill to the Computer euthiasts who

have make advertising for his f... WinXXX and MS-Soft.

the times of Pirates it is away.. once for all ..

best regards

Blacky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users