Photo
- - - - -

What Files are Needed to Work with OEM i386?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:41 PM

Nice to hear that

there are 3 or 4 scripts in livexp which are not compatible with 2k3 source but dont worry, they are not essential and not needed much, you will see a warning on log when you enable them (one of them was hearts game if i remember right :huh: ) , just giving info for future, nothing essential.

continue using 2k3sp1 (X11-03905.iso) as source, you will not have your previous problems anymore :huh:

#52 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

Get message "Attachment space used 990.5K of 1000K" but do not know what is taking up space?

click usercp on right top of screen, and in the coming page on left menu there is a link to see your attachments made

#53 genosmm

genosmm

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:51 PM

Lancelot,

Thanks again for the tips!

Before posting my problem with new partition not showing with Win03 I had done a search and checked the link you listed. Did not see any mention of how to change Win03 to automatic new hard drive display(as you said manual seems prefered). Did another search using Windows XP "Disk Management" found all versions of XP have this. Only it is more hidden in XP Home. Since you are more knowledgeable concerning the basics of Windows XP, are there any basic references you can recommend so I can do my homework without asking basic questions that I should know?

G

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users