• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Uneitohr

Uneitohr

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:50 AM

Hello! I'm looking an 2.5''/3.5'' SATA HDD duplicator and sanitizer. I'm interested in the following specifications:

• display
  • sanitizer
  • duplicator
  • 2.5/3.5 SATA HDD support
  • USB 3.0 connection
  • maximum HDD size, right now we only use up to 2TB drives but in the future it will change to large disks
  • 3 or less slots (we only need two, a source drive and a destination drive)
  • interested in the lowest cost possible but if it is worth it, i'll buy it

Please make 2 recommendations: one being the best, and one being a cheap alternative that does some of the above. Also please make them from ebay as I can only buy from there.

Thank you

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:04 AM

Please make 2 recommendations: one being the best, and one being a cheap alternative that does some of the above. Also please make them from ebay as I can only buy from there.

If you post your e-mail, we can send you the complete specifications and laboratory test results for both and if you provide your street address we can also deliver one sample of each on your doorstep, together with some complimentary hot coffee, please let us know if you would prefer it black or with milk and how much sugar (or if you prefer some other kind of sweetener).

The coffee cup is usually dark red with white stripes, but if you prefer other colours/designs just let us know and we will make a custom one for you.

Also, would you want it to be on e-bay US or e-bay UK (or other country)?

:whistling:

Anyway, apart the specific models, more or less the "known" manufacturers are listed on this old thread:
http://www.msfn.org/...ocking-station/

:duff:

Wonko

#3 Uneitohr

Uneitohr

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 219 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:17 AM

Why the hostility?

Most of what I have found online had only cloning functionality. I thought you guys might find some better items. And the two recommendation request was needed because I like the listed functionality but don't exactly how much it will cost, if it waay to expensive i won't be able to buy it. There's no need for smart remarks here.

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:23 AM

Why the hostility?

It's not hostility at all :), it is called "sarcasm".

:duff:

Wonko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users