Photo
- - - - -

[WinBuilder N00b] Problem with Add_Shortcut (WinBuilder 0.81 RC1, nativeEx barebone)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AiZ

AiZ

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:35 AM

Hello,

Long time user of BartPE, I'm – slowly – moving to WinBuilder and Make_PE3. No problem so far with Make_PE3, except optimization (INCL and EXCL) doesn't work for me. Anyway...

Nothing compared to WinBuilder. I know the existence of WinBuilder and many projects for a long time and occasionally, I've tried it. It has never really worked for me (always something missing, bugs, etc.) so I gave up many times. But, still trying, I fired it up again last week and get a working ISO. Whaaaaooooh ! :cheers:

Now, I've a small, very small problem when importing my BartPE plugins. With WinBuilder 0.81 RC1 and up to date (I hope) nativeEx barebone, when I do this :
Add_Shortcut,StartMenu,.,"#$pSystemDrive#$p\%LocProgNam%\totalcmd\totalcmd.exe","Total Commander","#$pSystemDrive#$p\%LocProgNam%\totalcmd","/i=#$pSystemDrive#$p\%LocProgNam%\totalcmd\wincmd.ini"

I get that :
Posted Image

The "parameter" is transformed in "-SP:"parameter"" and added to Work Folder. How can I fix it?

Also, when I try to restore a set in the WB Manager, it does... Nothing.

Thanks in advance for any tips and have a nice day,

AiZ

#2 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Your problem is that nativeEx is now making use of its own modified api rather than the api that is common between most other projects. As such, only Peter will be able to deal with your issue because it doesn't relate to the common api. Trouble is he's either now on holidays or about to go on holidays for two weeks.

Regards,
Galapo.

#3 AiZ

AiZ

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:18 AM

Ah, ah !

Trouble is he's either now on holidays or about to go on holidays for two weeks.

No problem at all, same for me next week! :cheers:

Thanks for your quick reply,

AiZ

#4 AiZ

AiZ

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

Hello again,

Temporarily fixed by changing line 1988 of Common_ApiEx.script, in [AddShortcut1] section, from
If,Not,#6,Equal,,Set,%_Param%,"##$q##$s##$q-SP:"
to
If,Not,#6,Equal,,Set,%_Param%,"#$q#$s#$q-SP:"

Thanks Galapo for your (no more) mysterious "[...] nativeEx is now making use of its own modified api rather than the api that is common between most other projects." sentence. :dubbio:

Have a nice day,

AiZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users