Start Everywhere - alternative to Windows Start menu
does not have an installation
program is not truly portable
creates directory to store user settings in AppData
enable you to launch applications installed on the compute
appearance, operation and management of Start Everywhere can be flexibly customized
from their sire
Advantages of using Start Everywhere:
- It provides efficient access to installed applications, documents and computer settings.
- It puts long lists in alphabetic order, and also enables you to sort them by date.
- The menu system of Start Everywhere can be displayed anywhere on the screen, even in a multi-monitor environment.
- In addition to the conventional, click-based access, the menu system can also be accessed with active corners and hotkeys.
- The operating system can use its own Start Menu and other Start Menus at the same time.
- The display, color and size of menu items can be set flexibly.
- The number of menu items and their starting folder can be set.
- Frequently used Start items can be accessed in the Most Used menu.
- It doesn’t require installation, supports 64-bit Windows 10/11 operating systems (Experimental 32-bit version), free to use.