27 replies to this topic

#26 MudCrab

MudCrab

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:36 AM

I just copied my Winbuilder setup from C:\WinBuilder\.... to C:\Program Files\WinBuilder\.... and guess what?

I got the same errors in the DriverIntegrator log.
Use /? to display usage information.Use /? to display usage information.Installed 0 DriversUse /? to display usage information.Use /? to display usage information.Installed 0 DriversCouldnot Install 1 Drivers
I copy and paste my WinBuilder folders all the time without any problems (I probably have 6 or more setups). I keep spaces out of the folder names, though (C:\Winbuilder_074, C:\WinBuilder_072, etc.).

#27 nhraj700

nhraj700
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:26 AM

Well! I'm not going to let you give up! :(

Spot on! :) How does this log look? Thank you so much! Boots wonderfully and the 4 green lights that sequentially lit up as I booted VistaPE was awsome! Well, time to go watch the lunar eclipse with the kids.

Installing INF package: C:\Winbuilder\Projects\VistaPE\OtherDrivers\Drivers\drivers\raid\sippd.inf
PEIMG completed the operation successfully.
Installing INF package: C:\Winbuilder\Projects\VistaPE\OtherDrivers\Drivers\drivers\raid\si3132r5.inf

Installing INF package: C:\Winbuilder\Projects\VistaPE\OtherDrivers\Drivers\drivers\raid\sippd.inf
Installing INF package: C:\Winbuilder\Projects\VistaPE\OtherDrivers\Drivers\drivers\raid\si3132r5.inf

Installed 2 Drivers

Installed 2 Drivers
Couldnot Install 0 Drivers

#28 allanf

allanf

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1256 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 03:22 AM

... Boots wonderfully and the 4 green lights that sequentially lit up as I booted VistaPE was awsome! Well, time to go watch the lunar eclipse with the kids.

Great to hear! :)
I remember the same excitement when I first saw my RAID Array booting VistaPE.

Lunar eclipse. We had a 'total' a few months ago. Blood-red moon, so they said... actually a little disappointing... sort of a hazy, browny-red blotch. Oh well!

Cheers :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users