Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

Posted Image

File Name: Paragon Backup and Recovery 2012 and Hard Disk Manager 11 Suite
File Submitter: TheHive
File Submitted: 14 Jan 2012
File Updated: 09 Mar 2012
File Category: App scripts

Paragon Backup and Recovery 2012 and Hard Disk Manager 11 Suite Scripts
Credit goes to Arvy for sharing these scripts.
http://reboot.pro/16187/

Updates to newer Scripts from Arvy can be found on
http://reboot.pro/fi...aragon-hdm127z/

Click here to download this file
  • Brito likes this

#2 maanu

maanu

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1134 posts
  •  
    Pakistan

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

@ TheHive

thanks so much for sharing this with us , can you please confirm if the p2p feature is supported in HDM11 Suite ?

it is very nice feature ,which supports to transfer ALL NT windows from one hardware to another, kind of universal restore from Acronis ,but with built in drivers..

#3 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:39 PM

Credit goes to Arvy for sharing these scripts.
http://reboot.pro/16187/

Im not the original creator of these scripts. I havent had a chance to test them out yet. Try asking Arvy on the link above and he might be able to answer that question.

I've made for my own use a couple of Winbuilder scripts for Paragon Software's latest releases of Backup and Recover 2012 and Hard Disk Manager 11 Suite. FWIW, I'd like to offer them to the Winbuilder community, but since I don't maintain any online Winbuilder project repository myself, I'm hoping that some person or group who does may see fit to "steal" the scripts and maintain them as their own. Anybody is entirely welcome to "customize" them in any way they wish, including the authorship identification. They have been tested with both x86 and x64 builds using the current Win7PE project release, but they should work with any Winbuilder PE1, PE2, or PE3 project. Unlike Acronis, EaseUS and some others, Paragon does not (Thank You!) use clunky device class filters to bypass the operating sytem's own hardware abstraction layer. So these Paragon scripts should support any storage device supported by your OS natively.

For now, they can be downloaded here: Paragon Backup & Recover 2012 Script and Paragon Hard Disk Manager 11 Script They will NOT be maintined there by me for the long term.

PLEASE NOTE: Both scripts include a few support *.dll and *.sys files that are common to all of Paragon's current software and that have been made publicly available in their free CNET download package. These few common files were embedded to facilitate the "Install Universal Image Mounter" option that is included in both scripts. (In fact, the scripts are almost identical except for interface cosmetics.) To actually use either of them, however, the script's "Path to Files" entry must point to the licensed and installed Paragon application, even in the case of their free editions for home users.

#4 Arvy

Arvy

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:IT, Outdoors, Horses
  •  
    Canada

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:53 PM

can you please confirm if the p2p feature is supported in HDM11 Suite ?

Yes, in fact the P2P Adjust OS feature has been updated in the Paragon HDM Suite version 11. Full feature list at http://www.paragon-s...l/features.html

#5 Birdy

Birdy
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Hi,

Paragon B&R 2012 Plugin unmounts my DVD-Drive everytime when i try to start it. Even when i try to start the launcher or backup.exe.

I am using Winbuilder Win7PE and Windows 7 Pro German x86.

Edited by Birdy, 27 July 2012 - 03:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users