#101 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

i thought it might be of interest because it just uses some .cmd scripts which you can write yourself. You do not need to use E2B or any 3rd party s/w.

There is an endless number of scripts I (or anyone else) can write, but if you write them, it is third party anyway.

And it is not even like you posted the scripts (or links to them, which would be anyway third party software) you posted about your (third party, even among friends) East2boot software, and if anyone is curious enough about the scripts, he/she has anyway to download your (still third party, even if excellent) software to get and use them.

And the above doesn't mean that it is not "of interest", it is "of interest BUT out of topic", plain and simple.

:duff:

Wonko

#102 gizsmartcom-is-spammer

gizsmartcom-is-spammer
  • Banned
  • 1 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:28 AM

nnn Tool allows you to unlock any Windows computer that you were locked out by a forgotten password. It is a bootable image that can be written to a CD or a USB stick using the freeware ISO2Disc. After booting from Live CD (or USB), you can view all local accounts for your Windows 10 installation.

#103 Rootman

Rootman

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 382 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:18 AM

nnn Tool allows you to unlock any Windows computer that you were locked out by a forgotten password. It is a bootable image that can be written to a CD or a USB stick using the freeware ISO2Disc. After booting from nnnnnn Tool[/url] Live CD (or USB), you can view all local accounts for your Windows 10 installation.

I just checked this utility out.  Here are some issues:
  • It's based on Windows PE XP - which is going to cause issues with any system that uses USB 3.X ports exclusively.   
  • The trial cannot do ANYTHING - it won't change a password and won't add a new persistent user, only create one for that session only which expires as soon as the PC is rebooted.
I give it a solid pass.  Just useless spam.

#104 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:19 PM

@Rootman

What do you expect from a spammer (if not the redistribution of an unredistributable - and obsolete - PE)? :dubbio:

And of course the trial won't do anything, or at least surely not recover/change any password, otherwise why would you buy for a mere 35 Euro the "full" version?

However, it is worth of note the referral by John Doe (from USA):

"What really turned me over was the ability to recover Windows password without any data loss."

Looks legit. :lol:

:duff:

Wonko

• Brito likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users