Open Source Windows Firewall app
Fort Firewall 3.7.5
I've created this program, because I need:
- app groups to easily enable/disable group of programs
- wildcards in program path names
- IP addresses blocking, as in PeerBlock
- speed limiting
- auto-apply program's rules to its child processes
- control SvcHost services by service names
- traffic statistics history
Leland Whitlock Guest
It replaces it. As stated below it uses it's own kernel driver.
Thanks for adding the Fort Firewall to this site.
But it's not a "Windows Firewall customization app" - it has own kernel driver and doesn't depend on Windows Firewall.