3 replies to this topic

#1 Zero3K

Zero3K

• Deactivated
  • 35 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 13 June 2020 - 06:10 PM

Can someone help me compile it via ReactOS Build Environment? Its source is at https://github.com/Zero3K/boxvnt.

• Blackcrack likes this

#2 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 14 June 2020 - 05:09 AM

well i am a old extended User with Graphic, bash/dos scripting , PHP and HTML-Skills..

but so far do i see it's all in c, so do you need a c-compiler..

there is a makefile inside, so far how i understand must you let run the gcc-compiler over them for WinNT os or so.. so a C-Compiler, .

how i have done it in Linux this..

you take a c-compiler, and make all included in the path what you need for comile.. or so..

already done by install of the compiler to be in the path in WinNT for call "gcc config" , then "gcc make" and in linux is the next step "make install"

but this is not need if the whole in WinNT, because  the compiled binary and all need files should be in a subdirectory and this subdirectory should be the compiled Driver directory.. this can you compress and save it and use it for WinNT5.1 aka WinXP/Reactos imho.. if i am not wrong

should be relatively easy

have fun by testing out :) *fingercrossing*

by the way, we need to run the vbox-guest-tools service to have the possible for resizing the Emulations-window if it is resizing

and change the resolution, this should also done if you have compiling the driver.. and the Samba-vbox-driver from it, to have connect

to the folders outside.. this makes like i guess, also a vbox-driver for  samba-net-hangin or so.

best regards

Rabbit ;) (my name is rabbit i have no clue ;) and know of nothing *nod*)

Blackcrack

your mother tongue is English/american, you could take a book over c and c++ and have more easy to learn programming because it is in your mother tongue, i be an German and have really problems but i can read man(manual)-Pages in Linux and in Win3.11 ... Duuuude ;) *biggrin*

#3 Zero3K

Zero3K

• Deactivated
  • 35 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 14 June 2020 - 05:57 AM

I have made a CMakeLists.txt for it that gives me a subcommand failed error when compiling via ROSBE's MinGW toolkit and a bunch of a syntax errors when compiling via ROSBE's MSVC toolkit (provided by Visual Studio 2019).

#4 Blackcrack

Blackcrack

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 458 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:35 AM

huhh,, this must you ask EmuandCo, he is the Programmer of RosBE like i guess and have noticed ..

best regards

Blacky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users