steve6375

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 7566 posts
  • Interests:computers, programming (masm,vb6,C,vbs), photography,TV,films
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:37 PM

Are you familiar with 'Jim Browning's You Tube videos?

https://youtu.be/03fvkJ27eOs

He gains Teamviewer Remote Control access to the scammers PC and tries to help the victims.

But he can't get the Police in India or the banks to arrest the scammers, even though he sends them recordings, details of the employees and directors, the location of their offices, etc.

So my idea is for him to drop a 'virus' executable into the scammers startup folder (or some other suitable location) so that it will start up without them knowing the next time they reboot.

Now, what should the payload do?

Destroying their PCs will only be a temporary inconvenience.

I have two ideas:

1. DDoS flood attack - the hidden software floods the Delhi or Calcutta Police web site.

2. Email bomb software - the hidden software bombs the Delhi or Calcutta 'report a crime' email address with a message that says 'you are being bombed by Mr xxxx and yyyy, address dddddd, phone number fffff' etc.

sooner or later the police will come knocking.

Any other ideas?

• Brito likes this

#2 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 21 April 2020 - 10:48 PM

There might be the case that police there will do nothing even if bothered.

Here are some thoughts:

• Randomly disconnect the network every 20 to 35 minutes for 30 seconds (enough for him to think it is a defective router)
  • Fill up his disk space with random binary files on random locations until his disks only have 1 or 2 GB of free disk space (not enough nuisance for him to format Windows)
  • Close all browser tabs every week at random schedule

For every minute that this attacker loses, it is less one minute attacking others online.

:cheers:

#3 VendettaReborn

VendettaReborn
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 22 June 2022 - 12:16 AM

Or you could find a way to remotely send a email from his PC to the local police department. In it, make a statement that all cops are pigs, and threaten to bomb their headquaters, vehicles they use, etc. Or alternatively, you can threaten to kill x # of officers every so often until an impossible demand is met.

Emails are easy to spoof, you can make them seem to originate from any address you want. And because it's coming from his IP, they will think he's behind it. If this isn't enough to get them on his doorstep with assault rifles and a battering ram, then i don't what would.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users