Arvy

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:IT, Outdoors, Horses
  •  
    Canada

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:39 PM

I got winload error upon booting, I looked at it was not present in system32 folder.

If you're using the PropertiesPlus script that I uploaded it should create and install into the subfolder System32\ShellExt the folowing files: ppshlext.dll, ppshlext.exe and ppshlext.txt. The only other thing it does is to register the DLL as an approved extension.

I'm using the same script myself and it seems to work okay. It certainly should not have any effect whatever on your boot loader.

#152 Arvy

Arvy

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 430 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 20 January 2008 - 09:55 PM

Yep, more work! :thumbsup:

I was afraid it might mean something like that. :D

Actually, I'm currently working on NightMan's earlier request that I add Event Viewer to MMC. In fact, I've had no problem at all getting the viewer itself (eventvwr.exe, eventvwr.msc) to work. But it says that "MMC could not create the snap-in." I've installed the EventLog service, but think maybe it also needs the EventSystem service and that would bring up a whole chain of other dependencies. Anybody got any brilliant ideas or suggestions?

#153 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 21 January 2008 - 09:33 AM

@ Arvy
Scooter Beyond Compare, IDM UltraEdit-32 and Acronis TrueImage 11.

I want those type of script!! Maybe You could include UltraCompare in UltraEdit script in order to get the full package working, since it is most powerful and professional than Beyond compare.

I would like also to have a tool to change owner and file permission, a sort of grafic ACLView that it's not working in Vista. Also I wuld like to purge MFT with tool like directory snoop for NTFS but it' not Vista capable... :-( none use vista to clean a machine? I would like to purge the MFT, and then to rebuild. aNY HELP IS WELCOME

#154 Arvy

Arvy

Frequent Member

• Developer
  • 430 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 21 January 2008 - 02:45 PM

@ Arvy: Scooter Beyond Compare, IDM UltraEdit-32 and Acronis TrueImage 11.

I want those type of script!!

Here's all my VistaPE v.11 user scripts (UltraEdit, BeyondCompare, DiskDirector, TrueImage, SmartFTP, VCOM SystemSuite and PropertiesPlus) in one 7z package. Thay all work fine for me, but they come without any "guarantees", of course. Because some of them use subfolder locations based on my own personal hard drive organization, they may require a little "tweaking" for use by others. And please note that you need to enter your own "key" in the DD10 script:

Maybe You could include UltraCompare in UltraEdit script in order to get the full package working, since it is most powerful and professional than Beyond compare.

I would like also to have a tool to change owner and file permission, a sort of grafic ACLView that it's not working in Vista. Also I wuld like to purge MFT with tool like directory snoop for NTFS but it' not Vista capable... :-( none use vista to clean a machine? I would like to purge the MFT, and then to rebuild. aNY HELP IS WELCOME

Sorry. I've become accustomed to Scooter Beyond Compare and have been too lazy to switch to IDM's UltraCompare. If I ever do, I'll keep you in mind. As for working on any other projects, I've kinda got myself committed to helping NightMan with his v.12 beta development effort. So I expect that will keep me quite busy for a while.

#155 fpx_123

fpx_123
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    China

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:21 AM

I'm thank you NightMan for great job

#156 Michael McStarfighter

Michael McStarfighter

• Advanced user
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:44 PM

I've got a problem with downloading UnknownDevices.script.
I download it and in the Addons Folder is the file, but WinBuilder always says me that it isn't there (the hook is still there).

#157 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:12 PM

wb sorts files according to their level (look inside the [main] section on the level key)

Your script is likely grouped together with other scripts that have the same level.

---

One other thing is the title - look on the [main] section "Title" key and look for the same title on the winbuilder list.

:thumbsup:

#158 Levin

Levin
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    China

Posted 17 May 2008 - 02:30 PM

thanks NightMan.

#159 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4201 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:22 AM

Here's all my VistaPE v.11 user scripts (UltraEdit, BeyondCompare, DiskDirector, TrueImage, SmartFTP, VCOM SystemSuite and PropertiesPlus) in one 7z package. Thay all work fine for me, but they come without any "guarantees", of course. Because some of them use subfolder locations based on my own personal hard drive organization, they may require a little "tweaking" for use by others. And please note that you need to enter your own "key" in the DD10 script:

You're attachment is not working.

#160 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:To be or not to be that is the question.
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

I am using this code on the VistaPE Patch v3ja scv.16 For VistaPE Script.
Because, some software is working with this file dao360.dll.
This file is the a part of the Mdac in the common components script.
The common components script isn't copying this file to the VistaPE Project; so for instance , it isn't working the Icq 6.5 software !!!

[codebox]If,EXISTFILE,"%InstallSRC%\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO\dao360.dll",Run,"%ScriptFile%","Mdac Patch"

[Mdac Patch]
DirMake,"%TargetDir%\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO"
#
FileCopy,"%InstallSRC%\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO\dao360.dll","%TargetDir%\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO"
[/codebox]

Regards :)

#161 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

Load & Unload Performance Counters:
WMI Performance Adapter service isn't working because system file (loadperf.dll) is absent !

If,EXISTFILE,"%source_sys%\loadperf.dll",FileCopy,"%source_sys%\loadperf.dll","%target_sys%"

#162 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:07 PM

Hi my friends :poke:

VistaPE_2009_02_08_20_20_18.png

VistaPE 11 Base for WAIK 1.1

http://rapidshare.co...for_WAIK_1.1.7z

Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows Vista SP1 and Windows Server 2008

http://www.microsoft...;displaylang=en

This project need Windows Vista SP1 DVD as source !!!

1- Copy Files script default setting of the Builds section is "full" !!!

If you change settings of Main Configuration script like this:

Build Model : Normal
Boot Manager : Standart

Please, cancel "CDromDrive Y:" feature of the xVPE CoMBo_Box in the Tweaks section !!!

I arranged these files for WAIK in this project :

Standard-0-preconfig.script
common.script

Regards :poke:

#163 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hi my friends :)

Waik 1.1 v2 For x86 & x64 VistaPE

PreConfig.png

Please, visit my website for more information :

http://maxrealqnx.bo...d.net/waik.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users