#276 antonino61

antonino61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1141 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted A week ago

but my point was to get more and more off windows of what we do not really need.

#277 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 15876 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted A week ago

but my point was to get more and more off windows of what we do not really need.

Sure :), and my point was that instead of posting in a public forum incomprehensible notes, you could scribble them on a (paper or electronic) diary and keep them for yourself, while if the scope is instead that of sharing your experience and achievements, they should be:

1) understandable

2) detailed

3) reproducible

:duff:

Wonko

• antonino61 likes this

#278 antonino61

antonino61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1141 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted A week ago

I'll try my best; the only thing of it is what u find ununderstandable, I find it understandable (the only point I might agree with u on is names, I say whatever and u expect a definite name); what u find undetailed, I find it detailed (probably the poor naming contributes to making a detailed description undetailed); and what u find unreproducible (or irreproducible), I have already reproduced (of course, this too might depend on the poor naming). but I honestly do not think it is difficult to reach or undetailed if I point ppl to \windows\system32\ or system_32 or system 32 (it simply means whatever it appears as, it can only mean that one, because the other 2 which it can be confused with are \windows\system and \windows\syswow64. i.e., not so much of a similarity to label it confusing. Me, I am an empiricist, not a burologist, I go by trial and error if I have nothing else to rely on, which is most of the time if we consider statistics (what u know is infinitely less than what u do not know; it is a fact for everybody). Me I could not think of going anywhere without erring, and I do not thing everybody else proceeds otherwise, I might be much more prone to thinking that some might not like to see how they themselves proceed. anyway, relying on my patience and painstaking availability, I did not get any concrete request for clarification of one point, which I would have taken good care and pleasure to explain. 

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users