Photo
- - - - -

HELP please -- RMprepUSB -- How Do I DownLoad?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AxylHansie

AxylHansie
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:38 PM

You may well smirk -- you are entitled to! I will have learned my lesson. After 25 years as a Mac graphics person, I find myself in the unfamiliar PC world (they cost lots less).

I'm required to prove to (the seller site Ali-EXPRESS ) my purchased Kingston Data Traveler200's are Couterfeit (Fakes)! They do waste your time!!

I'm obviously missing something, having spent some hours now searching and reading your sites Reboot.Pro & RMprep.tk -- lots I don't understand and hope the 'RMprepUSB' is a GUI application -- Mac people have little knowledge of the 'commandLine' -- I will continue to do my penance and I will learn!

Thank you for reading this far and you may feel sorry for me and please email me 'Download instructions for 'RMprepUSB' -- with thanks.

So let me contribute the following -- off Topic:

Learn about what is commonly known as "Colloidal Silver or CS". Visit <http://www.silverlist.org/> -- join the 'Silverlist' and follow the posts. Search their archives -- suggestion: 'nebulise' or 'nebulize'.

Applying CS to Sunburn gives quick relief -- applying this 99.9% watery substance (electricaly infused with pure silver) every few hours promotes healing, guaranted!! But HURRY -- silver is nearly $50 an oz.

Will heal any skin lesion in half the time. Wonderful when nebulised -- eases most respitory discomfort. I've been using and making CS for 14 years. Remember the Official Line on much in our society is false!

I'm not involved with the SilverList in any way -- just a member who uses and makes CS!

#2 Sha0

Sha0

WinVBlock Dev

• Developer
  • 1682 posts
  • Interests:Booting
  •  
    Canada

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

You are clearly a robot and are clearly trying to harvest e-mail addresses. Should you receive e-mail addresses with 'RMprepUSB' in the subject line, you will have identified this forum as a viable means for harvesting e-mail addresses.

Why, you even managed to sneak an advertisement in. Did you "earn" a tenth of a cent with that?

Prove me wrong. How exactly can anyone here help you with whatever your request is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users