misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

POPULAR

The PEBakery Team are proud to present the ChrisPE project. Use this project to create WinPE from a range of 32-bit and 64-bit Windows sources, including -

• Windows 7
  • Windows 7 (SP1)
  • Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 8.1
  • Windows 8.1 Update
  • Windows 10

Windows RTM source files are recommended. The sources in the above list have been tested, other source files may also work.

This project has been internally tested and developed over the past two months and is now ready for a public beta release. The PEBakery Team anticipate ongoing development and the ChrisPE project is likely to continue to evolve. This may result in changes to some of the core features such as the menu system and supported shells.

Some of the current features include -

• No caching of Windows source files - resulting in reduced storage space requirements on the Host OS used to build the project.
  • .wim support using internal PEBakery commands - the wimlib library is used for managed wim support. The full contents of the the Windows source and WinPE .wim files are not applied (extracted) to a local directory - resulting in significant time savings.
  • Support for a range of shells including bblean, CMD, LaunchBar and WinXShell.
  • WoW64 support.

This project has been developed as a base from which to add additional features.

Please note that it's been developed for use with the PEBakery builder and will not work in winbuilder as a number of commands are not supported.

Please download from the ChrisPE github repository - https://github.com/pebakery/chrispe

Instructions are included - please check the documentation in the download (readme.htm).

If you are not familiar with github - use the Clone or download button and select the Download ZIP option to download the project.

Feedback is welcome.

Please have fun.

The PEBakery Team (ied206, alacran, Atari800XL, homes32 and Misty)

Screenshot of ChrisPE with WinXShell -
chrispe_winxshell.jpg

• Brito, TheHive, darren rose and 4 others like this

#2 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Reserved for future use.
  • KRS likes this

#3 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:59 AM

The first post in this release topic was a bit rushed. A few things that we forgot to mention.

The ChrisPE project is forum independent. We would like to reach as wide a target audience as possible - not everyone posts here. The release post is duplicated across the following forums (listed alphabetically) -We will endeavour to cross reference useful information from other forums.

The scripts released with the project are a random sample we put together for testing purposes. Alacran/Taviruni is working on a number of scripts for release.

Build time using Windows 10.0.16299 source (aka Fall Creators Update, aka Version 1709) with all scripts enabled (including WoW64 in the 64-bit build) -
  • 32-bit = 43 seconds
  • 64-bit = 90 seconds
Test system - Lenovo X230 with 4gb RAM and a 64gb OCZ Agility 3 SSD.

1.1 GB of disk space was required for the 64-bit build - this includes a bootable .iso file.

ChrisPE uses a different approach to many other projects -
  • The same project can be used to create WinPE from a range of sources from Windows 7 onwards.
  • The wimlib library is used to extract the required files only - reducing disk space usage and saving time.
  • Source files are not cached. Delete the ChrisPE.Files and ProjectTemp directories to reclaim disk space.
For any developer out there, the Pebakery documentation (see here) is a very useful resource thanks to the fantastic work of homes32, ied206 and alacran.

The plan is to continue development - we need your help to achieve our future goal of adding support for the Explorer shell.

The PEBakery Team
  • Atari800XL and KRS like this

#4 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:47 AM

POPULAR

Thanks to my good Friend Misty who kindly provided me for an space on his place to upload this packs, it is my pleasure to announce there are new scripts available to complement ChrisPE project:

The downloads are two packages:

Scripts Free Applications Pack containing 23 scripts for very useful applications

Scripts Proprietary Applications Pack containing 4 scripts for software you must own and provide by yourself and/or have the appropriate Licence from Author in order to be able to run them, this are:

The good old CalculatorPlus - from MS, It is in this category also because MS do not provide a link to download it anymore, I made this script for myself, I have it since long time ago and  thought some other people may have it too.  (I love this CalculatorPlus as it can run on real OS's from XP to 10).

Ghost - The excelent tool from Symantec for backup (image),  and clone disks and partitions

Ghost Explorer - The explorer for Ghost images from Symantec.

Acronis TrueImage 2018 - The excelent tool from Acronis for backup (image), and clone disks and partitions.

I have to publicly thank Atai800XL for his support, on the realization of this script. He gave all the ideas and knowhow. I only made the code. For that reason he deserves to be mentioned first as author.

I want all you to know I never before made a single script in my life, I started on this fantastic team as tester and translating the excelent PEBakery Manual to spanish (finished up to date), and only translating learned how to read and understand the scripts code, then taking Misty scripts as a guide I was able to modify one script from MistyPE tu run in this project and then all started.

I tell you all this only to let you know that making scripts for this project is not very complicated, If I did it, anybody can do it.

Download links: 

Readme.txt http://alacran.misty...ject/README.txt

Free Applications: http://alacran.misty...ations Pack.zip

Proprietary Applications: http://alacran.misty...ations Pack.zip

alacran

• Siginet, ied206 and KRS like this

#5 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 08 March 2018 - 01:41 PM

If you downloaded the Scripts Free Applications Pack, before this post was written, the HWINFO.script has an issue because the version was recently updated and the version coded for download from the script is not available anymore, to avoid this issue as this software is updated very frequently now the application is encoded in the script, the pakage has been reuploaded with this new version but if you downloaded recently and had some troubles with this script please use this individual update and run it, following instuctions and acept overwrite the previous version.

Easy way is to check on PEBakery your HWINFO script is V2 on top right as in the following picture:

HWINFO.txt: http://alacran.misty...ject/HWiNFO.txt

HWINFO.zip: http://alacran.misty...ject/HWiNFO.zip

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attached Files

#6 vigipirate

vigipirate

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

Hello
could you put a password before performing chrisPE winxshell
thank you

#7 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

Portable applications for your ChrisPE, or any other PE

This Portable applications, if you prefer, can replace with a portable version some scripts with same names on "Scripts Free Applications Pack", if you want to do this only deselect that scripts in order to not include them in your build. This first package contains the following applications:

Portables x86		Description

ImgBurn		        CD/DVD Burner
BootIce_x86		Disk &  BCD Tasks
Double Driver		Drivers backup
Gotcha! Data Backup	Backup user data
HWiNFO32		Hardware Info
IrfanView 32-bit	Graphic Viewer
SwiftSearch		File/Folder Finder on NTFS partitions
Wimlib_clc_x86		Wimlib GUI
WinContig_x86		File defragmenter

Portables x64		Description

BootIce_x64		Disk &  BCD Tasks
HWiNFO64		Hardware Info
IrfanView 64-bit	Graphic Viewer
Wimlib_clc_x64		Wimlib GUI
WinContig_x64		File defragmenter

x86 Applications may run in x64 PE if SysWoW was enabled during Build.

x64 Applications only run on x64 PE.

Download Free Portable Applications x86 & x64.zip, into it there is a README.txt, with following instructions:

Assuming you add to your PE build PStart.script, follow next instuctions please:

All you need to do is:

Extract Portables.zip to the root of any partition of your internal HD or your USB device.

If you are making a multi-Isos bootable CD/DVD, Extract Portables.zip to the root of the folder where all Isos are before making the Iso.

If your old PE did not have PStart.script when made, you will have to manually find and run ...\PStart\PStart.exe

===================================================================================

I am making a little tutorial (will be available soon) to let you know how you can 7z compress and run your own favorite applications this way.

The advantages of this approach are:

- Keep your Portables outside of boot.wim, making it smaller wich is good for systems with low ram.

- As boot.wim is smaller it boots faster.

- Applications are copied only once to your device, and are avalible to run from any Windows PE.

- Applications are highly compressed with 7z LZMA2 compression.

- When an application is ran it is extracted/decompressed to %SystemRoot%\Temp (X:\Temp on PE, or C:\Temp on OS), and once the program is closed it is deleted from X:\Temp on PE, or C:\Temp when ran on OS, freeing the used RAM.

alacran

• misty likes this

#8 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:10 AM

Little Tutorial for making your Portables, 7z LZMA2 compressed.

Donload:

Version on Word docx

Version on PDF

alacran from: PEBakery Team

• TheHive likes this

#9 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:38 PM

POPULAR

A Develop branch has been added to the ChrisPE project on github (see here).

Main changes since the first update -
  • Settings > Tweaks - option K] Font(s) added. This will currently add the segoeui.ttf font to the build - fixing an issue in Windows 10 based WinPE where italic fonts are displayed for icons and in other areas. Note - this has already been applied to the Master branch.
  • Settings > Recommended - Network option removed from this script and moved to a seperate script (see below).
  • Settings > Network - new script. This has been split from the Settings > Recommended script. Includes option to set the ComputerName. Enabling any of the options in this script will add Unattend.xml to the root of the \ChrisPE.Files\ISO.ROOT\ folder and will add an entry to run wpeinit.exe from winpeshl.ini. The unattend.xml file includes an entry for setting the default screen resolution to 1024x768. . This will probably not make any difference if using Windows 8 or newer sources, but should if Windows 6.1.7600/6.1.7601 source files are used as these sources default to low screen resolutions.
  • Applications > TightVNC Server script added. This includes an option for automatically starting TightVNC Server during the WinPE boot process (automatically initializing the network).
  • All Applications scripts can now be executed post build by using the Run Script button.
  • Finalise > Subst - new script. Use to run subst to assign a virtual mount point for the media used to boot ChrisPE.
  • Drivers > Drivers - new script. Experimental Driver integration support. Get WAIK Tools is used to download DISM - ensure that your firewall is configured to allow access to GWT.exe.
In addition to the above, a new method has been introduced for adding program shortcuts for any applications that are not encluded in boot.wim - when the Include Program in boot.wim option is disabled in the Applications scripts. Shortcuts will now be added to the menu system used in the selected shell.

:cheers:

The PEBakery Team
  • TheHive, alacran and Atari800XL like this

#10 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:48 AM

Complementary Scripts updated to v2.0 to make them compatible with new improvements on ChrisPE-Develop:

Free Applications Pack containing 25 scripts with very useful applications.

Propietary Applications Pack containing 4 scripts for software you must own and provide by yourself and have the appropriate Licence from Author in order to be able to run them, this are:

CalculatorPlus
Ghost
Ghost Explorer
Acronis TrueImage 2018

Please read this before download.

alacran

From ChrisPE Team

• TheHive likes this

#11 Rootman

Rootman

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 382 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:57 PM

This is a nice tool. I've been using PE way back when BartPE when it was THE tool to use, I've still got the last BartPE XP based ISO file on my thumbdrive for those old low memory PCs I run into now and then.  I've not been having to change my last Winbui;der 10 64 bit PE for a while and I'm afraid my PE skills are more than rusty.  I've hacked, sliced and diced my WinBuilder Win 10 project so much I can't use the scripts on any recent Winbuilder release, so I'm stuck with what I got.  It's cool to start fresh, especailly with such a nice, simple GUI. . 

I do have a question, I have always used all my PE ISOs with Easy2Boot, when I run the ChrisPE ISO through Easy2Boot it works fine, however I get an error screen saying the tag file is missing.  I can press enter and go by it and it works great, and I can pull the tag from the ISO and lay it on the root of my USB drive to avoid the error.  What is this TAG files purpose?  Is there a way around not having it halt and error for Easy2Boot users?

Keep up the good work.  I'm looking forward to what the future holds.  Now I've got to figure out how to add the few things I need on the PE using ChrisPE again. :)

#12 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:13 PM

This is a nice tool.... It's cool to start fresh, especailly with such a nice, simple GUI...Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to what the future holds....

@Rootman
Thanks for the feedback.

...I've been using PE way back when BartPE when it was THE tool to use, I've still got the last BartPE XP based ISO file on my thumbdrive for those old low memory PCs I run into now and then....'ve hacked, sliced and diced my WinBuilder Win 10 project so much I can't use the scripts on any recent Winbuilder release, so I'm stuck with what I got. ...

I too have a BartPE ISO somewhere. And also a LiveXP ISO that I manually modify rather than rerun the project. The LiveXP build packs an awful lot into even less space than BartPE. But for low RAM systems I like my non-RAM (Flat) WinPE builds.

...I do have a question, I have always used all my PE ISOs with Easy2Boot, when I run the ChrisPE ISO through Easy2Boot it works fine, however I get an error screen saying the tag file is missing. I can press enter and go by it and it works great, and I can pull the tag from the ISO and lay it on the root of my USB drive to avoid the error. What is this TAG files purpose? Is there a way around not having it halt and error for Easy2Boot users?...

I've not used Easy2Boot, but recall reading somewhere that it is Grub4DOS based. If it is, then once WinPE starts any grub4dos mappings will be lost once the OS boots in protected mode - unless Firadisk or winvblock is integrated. If the batch you are referring to is lauched at startup then it is almost certainly being executed by the Subst script - disable this script as required.

The tag file is currently used by the Finalise > Subst script and if launching the FindPrograms menu entry (or desktop shortcut in WinXShell).

Now I've got to figure out how to add the few things I need on the PE using ChrisPE again. :)

Have fun :thumbsup:

Misty

#13 Rootman

Rootman

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 382 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:50 PM

Well, to say I'm rusty is an understatement.  I've examined the scripts and am completely stumped.  The syntax is completely different than WinBuilder and the scripts from it aren't even close enough to work on ChrisPE.  What's used to write the scripts? 

Is there a code editor and something to encode the files with I can use? It looks like the files are encoded in the form of a 7z file and are extracted to the cache and then copied when creating the ISO?  Yikes!  I'm lost. 

#14 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

...The syntax is completely different than WinBuilder and the scripts from it aren't even close enough to work on ChrisPE. What's used to write the scripts?...

Scripts are written in a text editor. I use notepad++ - ied206 has written in syntax highlighter plugin for notepad++

PEBakery GitHub page - https://github.com/pebakery

Documentation (covers syntax) - https://github.com/p...y/pebakery-docs

...Is there a code editor and something to encode the files with I can use? It looks like the files are encoded in the form of a 7z file and are extracted to the cache and then copied when creating the ISO? Yikes! I'm lost.

The files can be embedded with WinBuilder. I take a different approach and add the executables directly to a cache rather then embedding them in a script and then extracting during the build process. alacran has been working on a number of scripts with embedded files. You are free to choose your method.

New instructions are uploaded here. This includes an experimental package system - see here (and see here).

These are for the build currently in the ChrisPE test branch on GitHub - https://github.com/p...rispe/tree/test

Misty

#15 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:54 PM

I do have a question, I have always used all my PE ISOs with Easy2Boot, when I run the ChrisPE ISO through Easy2Boot it works fine, however I get an error screen saying the tag file is missing. :)

Try the tool in following link and if you made a build with some programs outside of boot.wim, just put your programs.x86 or programs.x64 folder and tag file on the root of the USB device.

AIO Boot see: http://reboot.pro/to...r-and-syslinux/

The thread has not been updated since May 2017, but it may give you an idea of the tool.

This is SourceForge page with link to last version: https://sourceforge....ojects/aioboot/

I have tested it and it is working very fine for booting several boot.wim(s) from the same USB drive, they are copied to your USB device on a diferent folder, you can select the name when adding a new boot.wim, this will be the name for each folder and same name will be added to the menu, also you can edit the menu if you want, it seems to me it uses BootIce to edit BCD for legacy Boot (MBR) and also to edit BCD for UEFI Bios, It installs a Grub2 MBR on your USB stick and from it calls Grub2 menu and depending on your selection then bootmanager for MBR Bios or for UEFI Bios. To be able to boot both ways (MBR and UEFI) your USB should be FAT-32, there are other options but as I haven't needed/used them, I can't give you more info.

The PEBakery builder is a project under development, the script editor is not developed yet, but as Misty said in the mean time you may use Winbuilder 082 to encode your files on the scrips if you want, PEBakery has a command to do this but for now it will be easier with WinBuilder GUI, also you may use it to extract the encoded files on some scripts if you want to take a look to them. (curiosity is the first step to get new knowledge).

Almost forget to tell you in order to be used with AIO Boot the boot.wim have to be with a single index, you can make this with ChrisPE on PostConfig >Advanced Options and Extract boot.wim and latter Capture boot.wim, also you may use wimlib_clc: http://reboot.pro/to...imlib-clc-beta/ to do it without extracting the boot.wim, just load it and go to tab Info/Delete, select index 1, right click and delete, you will get several options select Delete and Rebuild, it only takes a few minutes and you end up with a .wim ready to use on AIO Boot.

Best Regards

alacran

From PEBakery Team

#16 mortblanche

mortblanche

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:39 AM

Hello,

I would like to add other files to the extraction of WIM for the SysWOW64 part, how does it work?

The concerned file: Faultrep.dll

Regards,

Mortblanche

#17 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:19 PM

Add to the following files -

/Projects/Tools/wimlib.file.lists/syswow.files.*.txt

Sorry for the brief response - I'm on my phone.

#18 mortblanche

mortblanche

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

Hello misty,

Thanks for your return.

I will test your tip.

Regards,

Mortblanche

#19 Rootman

Rootman

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

I have a few questions:

• The PEBakery setting for the path to the created ISO seems to not be honored, it always puts it under the chrispe\ChrisPE.Files folder regardless of what it says in the settings dialog.  Is this perhaps a PEBakery issue, or a ChrisPE issue?
  • Is there an easy way to change the desktop icons to display small instead of medium in PEBakery / ChrisPE settings?

#20 ied206

ied206

• .script developer
  • 18 posts
  •  
    South Korea

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

I have a few questions:

• The PEBakery setting for the path to the created ISO seems to not be honored, it always puts it under the chrispe\ChrisPE.Files folder regardless of what it says in the settings dialog.  Is this perhaps a PEBakery issue, or a ChrisPE issue?
  • Is there an easy way to change the desktop icons to display small instead of medium in PEBakery / ChrisPE settings?

1. ChrisPE does not read nor use the setting of PEBakery's ISO path. Honor or not PEBakery's ISO path setting is the choice of project, but to decrease confusion PEBakery let project to lock down ISO path setting. ChrisPE will lock down these in next release.

2. Not yet, this have to be implemented. PEBakery Team is short of hand dealing with shell intergration, so If you can provide enough information it would be very useful.

#21 slore

slore

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
    China

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:00 PM

I have a few questions:

for explorer shell maybe in next registry entry:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\Bags\1\Desktop\IconSize

for WinXShell, it can be set in configure file.

WinXShell.jcfg:

"JS_DESKTOP":{
  "iconsize":32
}

Edited by slore, 27 June 2018 - 03:05 PM.

#22 Rootman

Rootman

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 382 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:55 PM

WinXShell.jcfg:

}

Thanks Slore,

That was it.  I use WinXShell. 

For anyone else wanting to do this, the exact path for the files is below. 

\chrispe\Projects\Cache\Programs\WinXShell\x64\WinXShell.jcfg         for x64, sub 86 in the path for 32 bit.

For ChrisPE put the iconsize setting immediately after the left brace below JS_DESKTOP in the config file. The "JS_DESKTOP":  line is shown as an example and is already in the file. The COMMA is needed after 32 because there are other settings below it. 

"JS_DESKTOP":
{
  "iconsize":32,

• slore likes this

#23 ied206

ied206

• .script developer
  • 18 posts
  •  
    South Korea

Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

for explorer shell maybe in next registry entry:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\Bags\1\Desktop\IconSize

WinXShell.jcfg:

}

Thanks for your information, slore!

#24 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1066 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2019 - 10:34 AM

Due to time constraints my project work and time on the forum has been limited. I have been doing some work on ChrisPE and recently added a few updates to the ChrisPE test branch on GitHub - see here.

Testing and feedback welcome.

Changelog (for Test branch) -

20190508 (8th May 2019)
========

* Added support for Winows 10 build 1903 (tested using 10.0.18362.30 source)

* Added option to select up to image 11 in install.wim

* Updated relevant sections of the documentation.

20190506 (6th May 2019)
========

* Moved Tweaks.script to Core so that it is processed before WoW64. This significantly reduces build time if WoW64 is selected in the build (15 seconds saved on a relatively fast test system with a Crucial BX300 Solid State Drive).

* Included option to set RAMDISK size as 1024 MB.

* Added support for Windows 10 builds 1803 and 1809.

20190426 (26th April 2019)
========

* Added support for PEBakery 0.9.5.1 beta5 - some project scripts updated to support the new build.

* Compatibility setting for ChrisPE edited to include
- "FileRenameCanMoveDir=True"

* Updates to all Applications scripts to add a check to ensure that the correct image in boot.wim is updated if Applications are added post build to boot.wim.

* Following programs added -
- AccessGain (bypass NTFS security permissions)
- FAU (Forensic Acquisition Utilities)
- FreeShooter (Screen capture)
- HWiNFO (hardware information)
- HxD (hex editor)
- IrfanView (image viewer/converter)
- JK Defrag (defragmentor)
- NT Passwor Edit
- Opera USB (Browser)
- ProduKey (view product/activation keys)
- sDelete (secure file delete)
- wimlib

* Following programs updated -
- 7-zip
- DMDE (now includes 64-bit version)
- ImDisk
- wimlib

20180321 (21st March 2018)
========

Following scripts added -

* Settings > Network - new script. This has been split from the Settings > Recommended script. Includes option to set the ComputerName. Enabling any of the options in this script will add Unattend.xml to the root of the \ChrisPE.Files\ISO.ROOT\ folder and will add an entry to run wpeinit.exe from winpeshl.ini. The unattend.xml file includes an entry for setting the default screen resolution to 1024x768. This will probably not make any difference if using Windows 8 or newer sources, but should if Windows 6.1.7600/6.1.7601 source files are used as these sources default to low screen resolutions.

* Applications > TightVNC Server script added. This includes an option for automatically starting TightVNC Server during the WinPE boot process (automatically initializing the network).

* Finalise > Subst - new script. Use to run subst to assign a virtual mount point for the media used to boot ChrisPE.

* Finalise > WinFE - new script. Create a Windows Forensic Environment.

* Drivers > Drivers - new script. Experimental Driver integration support. Get WAIK Tools is used to download DISM - ensure that your firewall is configured to allow access to GWT.exe.

Other (main) changes -

* Main project script now includes an option to select the METHOD - either INJECT or EXTRACT. using the EXTRACT method will significantly increase build time as the contents of boot.wim will be fully extracted before the project run.

* Get WAIK Tools added to Tools. Used to download DISM and dependencies. This is required for the new Drivers script.

* nircmd added to tools.

* innounp.exe added to tools.

* Settings > Recommended - Network option removed from this script and moved to a seperate script (see above).

* All Applications scripts can now be executed post build by using the Run Script button.

* A new method of generating shortcuts for any programs with 'Include Program in boot.wim' disabled has been introduced. Shortcuts will now be added to the main shell menu after running FindPrograms menu option from the booted WinPE - this works by searching for a unique tag file and then running a series of batch files if the .tag file is located. The tag filename is generated based on date and time. Shortcuts for programs on the .iso will be added to the following menu option -
Start > ExternalMedia

20180311 (11th March 2018)
========

* Licence files added.

* Updated Tweaks.script to add segoeui.ttf font to the build - fixing an issue in Windows 10 based WinPE where italic fonts are displayed for icons and in other areas.

20180306 (6th March 2018)
========

* Original release - including PEBakery 0.9.3 beta3.

#25 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 11 May 2019 - 12:52 PM

Hello my friend, it's been a long time since I saw you here last time, hope you and your family are fine.

I will download and test your last release ASAP and report back my findings if any.

Best Regards

alacran

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: winpe, pebakery, chrispe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users