Request : Download Link to Bare-Metal Versions of Hyper-V Server

windows server bare-metal hyper-v isos download links request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 S466531257BOSS

S466531257BOSS

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:NIEDERSACHSEN ( Lower Saxony ) , HANNOVER ( Hannoi )
  • Interests:ETC PP ...
  •  
    Germany

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:29 PM

As i am not able to find them anywhere anymore , but it is right now far easier to request them here then seeking through a bunch disks ...

: Does anyone know of a valid link to the isos of MicroSoft Hyper-V Bare-Metal Versions ?

: I am not talking about the Server Core Versions i mean the freely distributed no-cost Hyper-V Bare-Metal isos.

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST .

S466531257 BOSS

PAETH CLAUDIUSRAPHAEL

#2 S466531257BOSS

S466531257BOSS

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Location:NIEDERSACHSEN ( Lower Saxony ) , HANNOVER ( Hannoi )
  • Interests:ETC PP ...
  •  
    Germany

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:56 PM

To give myself and anyone looking for it a partly answer

:

Microsoft® Hyper-V™ Server 2008 R2

That one was the first officially released ( Standalone ) but what i am looking for are the Embedded Variant of pure Hyper-V Bare Metal ( has another name but i can't remember )

and the through TecChannel Released Pseudo-Update (for real : StandAlone ) ISO of Hyper-V Bare Metal 2008 ( Vista Based )

The problem is my spaceship ( Dell PowerEdge 2900) crashlanded choking ( SAS Controller Short-Circuit Feedback to Mother Cylon ) and i am not able yet to replace and look for what else has been burned ...

So any advise|links|hints would be helpful, well at least it would spend me some hope to recover the digital guts of that monster.

AGAIN , THANKS .

S466531257 BOSS

PAETH CLAUDIUSRAPHAEL

#3 bixejavazu

bixejavazu
  • Members
  • 0 posts
  •  
    Alderney

Posted A minute ago

Avoid storing them in places with high humidity, like Hörapparatsbatterier 312 bathrooms, as moisture can cause the batteries to deteriorate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, server, bare-metal, hyper-v, isos, download, links, request

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

bixejavazu