•  
    China

Posted 16 November 2015 - 10:09 AM

Posted Image

File Name: bad-OS-x
File Submitter: hackgoto
File Submitted: 16 Nov 2015
File Category: Boot tools

bad-OS-x是一款“引擎”,我在GRUB2的gfxmenu基础上,修改并增加了“动画引擎”和“声音引擎”,使之能更加酷炫的表现动态启动界面。如果说bad-OS-x强大,那正是得益于GRUB2,我只不过在GRUB2上面表演魔术而已,bad-OS-x引擎是免费开源软件,完全遵守GNU相关协议。

资源中包含:源代码、DEMO包、帮助文档,如果需要视频演示,请去中国的那个下载点。

抱歉!我的英文不是很好,恐怕会解释错误,希望有能力的朋友帮忙翻译一下!本软件是免费开源软件,并无收益,对你的帮助只能深表谢意!

Click here to download this file

#2 Agent47

Agent47

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 164 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:02 AM

I guess English language is prohibited in China  :frusty:

#3 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

I guess English language is prohibited in China  :frusty:

I have then to guess that basic politeness is forbidden in India. :whistling:

What the OP posted more than one year ago through Google Translate:

Bad-OS-x is an "engine", I GRUB2 gfxmenu basis, modified and added "animation engine" and "sound engine" to make it more cool performance dynamic start interface. If the bad-OS-x powerful, it is thanks to GRUB2, I just show the magic above GRUB2 just bad-OS-x engine is free open source software, in full compliance with GNU-related agreements.

Resources include: source code, DEMO package, help documentation, if you need video presentations, go to China that download point.

Sorry! My English is not very good, I am afraid that will explain the error, hoping to have the ability to help a friend to translate! The software is free open source software, no income, for your help can only express our gratitude!

is not that bad.

:duff:

Wonko

#4 Agent47

Agent47

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 164 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

Sorry! My English is not very good, I am afraid that will explain the error, hoping to have the ability to help a friend to translate! The software is free open source software, no income, for your help can only express our gratitude!

This is what i exactly meant. Even the most talented Chinese developers don't even know the basics of English. 'PECMD' is another example peace of software. It has English documentation which is based on Google translate. If you ever hit a Chinese website as part of a google search result, you have to rely on Google translate again as 99% of Chinese websites don't have any English content. As far as i know, English is not taught at schools in China - even as a second language. I didn't mean any disrespect to the OP.  

#5 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 03 January 2017 - 01:17 PM

I didn't mean any disrespect to the OP.  

Which is good :), as it did seem like you meant the utter disrespect not only for the OP but for the whole lot of Chinese people and their country.

I mean a nice Chinese guys does his best to share with us something and one year later all you have to say is commenting on his (and his countrymen) lack of English knowledge?

Coming from someone in a place where English is not only taught in school as second language but is also - for the good or for the bad - part of .the country heritage, you could have surely better worded your comment.

Even the most talented Chinese developers don't even know the basics of English.   

And this is unfair to people like Tinybit and some other peeps among the good grub4dos developers which manage to communicate with us rather well.

As a matter of fact, EXACTLY because English is not normally taught as second language in China we have to admire the most such people for their efforts to communicate.

:duff:

Wonko

• pscEx likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users