#26 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:57 AM

I am interested in it because it allows building from a 64 bit source.

+1 , keeping an eye on the topic :(
Besides, i need to first check how to boot without vt support :( ;)
Thanks Max_Real Qnx :(

#27 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:To be or not to be that is the question.
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:45 AM

Hi Max!

I have to apologize, but I did not recognize your topic(s) about Leopard until I got a reply to my post http://www.boot-land...?...ost&p=77904

Never mind, project is not at the default level for me.Namely it is beta yet so you did not miss a thing very much. i need your feedback for development of the project. :(

I (seriously) do not have any idea what 'Leopard' is.
And I'm missing some explanation in the first topic post.

That Leopard is the improved version of the VistaPE 11. I jumped into this adventure with Filip Hasa's 64-bit request. i never thought to do a project but the conditions at this direction was developed :(

Can you explain in some sentences (no links, please).
And if you think that there are some more stupid people like me, edit the first post, and add the explanation there too!

I know you are one of the most intelligent people in the bootland :(

The biggest difference between the first project with second project involves changing script command with the Common_Api by Pedro Le 15. So i tried to give many examples with the first topic for this subject.

i do not know how i can tell about this project to experienced users this topic in more depth. Anyway, my english is not very good for narration but Lencelot can make the job very well :( (Ne dersin Lencelot olmaz mı ?)

Best Regards :(

#28 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 11 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

+1 , keeping an eye on the topic :(
Besides, i need to first check how to boot without vt support :( :(
Thanks Max_Real Qnx :(

Hi Lencelot :(

I know with the VmWare does supports x86 and x64 virtualization.

Regards :(

#29 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

i do not know how i can tell about this project to experienced users this topic in more depth. Anyway, my english is not very good for narration but Lencelot can make the job very well :( (Ne dersin Lencelot olmaz mı ?)

:(

Ehm, Lancelot,

Only 1 shot for a trial (Bir kereliğine deneyim)

script.project:
Description=VistaPE Leopard Beta 2 supports Service Pack Sp0-Sp1-Sp2 32/64-Bit
A code sample from a script:
[Process]

Echo,"Processing %ProgramTitle%..."

RunFromRam,"%pCheckBox1%"

//

If,Not,"%Os_Type%",Equal,"X86",Unpack,"Folder","depends.amd64.7z","True","%target_sys%"

If,"%Os_Type%",Equal,"X86",Unpack,"Folder","depends.x86.7z","True","%target_sys%"

I tried, I hope enough (Denedim, Umarım yeterli olur)
if not than I leave the torch to a more experienced vistape user.....

I know with the VmWare does supports x86 and x64 virtualization.

I mean I have a non-vt support cpu :( which is bad for testing by virtualization. I remember sanbarrow notes for x64 testing on vmware without cpu-vt support, he wrote it is slow but it works. :(

Keep the good work :( (Yolun açık olsun)

#30 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:21 PM

Hello Max :)

I have upload all your Leopard Project with some modification on my Winbuilder FTP
Can i have a return, please ?
Thanks,

#31 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:11 PM

Hello Max :(

I have upload all your Leopard Project with some modification on my Winbuilder FTP
Can i have a return, please ?
Thanks,

Hi ludovici :unsure:

Congratulations, you did perfect job :(
But the Common_Api is old version. Please add new version.
http://pedrole15.boo...dir=Api/Common/

#32 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

Hello Max & Everybody :cheers:
I have upload the new Common_Api and new 0-preconfig.script from "Post #454" of "Win7RescuePE with Winbuilder 077 RC 2, Build a Win7PE RescuePE with Winbuilder 077 RC 2" Topic :loleverybody:

#33 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

21.09.png

0 - PreConfig v3 and a few minor update.
http://rapidshare.co...6656/_seDir_.7z

Relevant explanations can be found at this link:
http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=9102

Edit:
If "Force x86" feature of the PreConfig is not selected, the %x864% value is equal to the amd64 or x86 of %Os_Type% value ! Otherwise the value is always equal to the X86 for the %x864% !

Best regards :loleverybody:

#34 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:49 PM

Very Big Thanks for my WindowBlinds request :loleverybody:
Have you look the new 0-preconfig.script in my Winbuilder FTP ?
What do you mean about this Preconfig script; maybe can we integrate this Preconfig script, with your 0 - PreConfig v3 ?

#35 ript

ript
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:37 AM

Thanks Max_Real Qnx. I'm excited about this new project. It seems you're really trying hard to make building VistaPE easier for newbs like me! (I'm particularly excited that AVG8 is working, but I could fill a whole post blabbing about how great this will be when I get it working!)

I'm trying to update xVPE 95E 8163 v16 to work with this build, but I'm a newb; so I thought I might ask a few questions.

1. Firstly, am I even using the right script for this? I'd like to get some version of ATI working. I've saved my installers for a few different ATI versions. Is there a better script to start from for this version of ATI or should I be looking for a script for 9.7?

2. Without making any changes to the script, I seem to get all of the right registry entries, but none of the program files and no start menu shortcuts. Has the common API or some other update changed the place where the script should be putting the files? Where can I read about those changes?

I've been trying to figure out what exactly is wrong without fully understanding Winbuilder scripts...

A) I set the Common API option not to unmount the wim on successfull build because I wanted to run the project a few scripts at a time. Is that the best way?

B) I disabled 6 - PostConfig and 7 - CreateISO/USB-HDD and ran the project to see what the Target directory looked like at that stage. It saw a lot of applications have files in "Target\Leopard\Program Files" but the ATI files were in "Target\Leopard\Programs". So, I created "Target\Leopard\Program Files\Acronis" and moved the ATI files to it.

C) I ran the 6 - PostConfig script manually and now "Target\Leopard\Program Files" is gone. But there is "Target\Leopard\sources\Leopard.wim". I assume that is the image that contains the Program Files (among other things, I'm sure). I guess this ends up being drive X? What is drive Y for?

I'm going to make the ISO now and test it. Maybe I can just navigate to the ATI files and it will work fine :)

#36 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4201 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:58 PM

VistaPE Leopard Beta II

Have a couple of questions.
What is this
Is this a Winbuilder Project, if so, can you explain it in the first post.

#37 ript

ript
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:41 AM

@Max_Real Qnx: I'm sure you're busy. I'd like to help. PM me if you need something tested, or more...

#38 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

VistaPE Leopard Software available :
Leopard Project

Anti-Spyware :  AD-Aware SE	HijackThis!	Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6.2	xVPE Malwarebytes	xVPE SuperAntiSpywareAnti-Virus :Kaspersky AntiVirus 8.357 Eng.	xVPE AntiVir	14	xVPE Avast 4	16	xVPE AVG 8	14	xVPE BitDefenderHDD :HDDScan 3.2		HDTune 2.55	Partition Find and Mount 2.31	Restoration 2.5.14	TestDisk 6.11 WIP	TrueCrypt 6.0a	xVPE R-Studio	Multimedia :xVPE GIMP	xVPE PaintNET	Network :Azureus 	FileZilla 3.2.7.1	FireFox 3.50 Internet Explorer 7	xVPE IE8	Opera_v10_saydin77	PENetwork Beta V5	PuTTY 0.60 (Full)	Remote Desktop Connection UltraVNC	WinSCP 4.1.5 WiresharkxVPE ICQ	xVPE FlashGet	xVPE WLM 2009	xVPE Yahoo!Password :NT-2K-2K3 Server Domain Pass Changer	NTPWEdit 0.3	WindowsGateSystem :7-Zip v4.65	Dependency Walker	Emulex	MbrFix v1.0.9	MBRWiz	Microsoft iSCSI	Nirsoft		Registry Workshop	RegShot 1.8.2 Super Finder XT 1.6.1.1	5	SysInternals	System Explorer 1.5	xVPE Tracer	Guest Addions Tools	 xVPE Adobe	xVPE Deamon Tools	xVPE O&O Defrag	xVPE FileAlyzer	xVPE JaVa	xVPE Net	xVPE Notepad++	xVPE PowerArchiver	xVPE UE16Windows Features :Audio Calculator	Windows SidebarSQL Server Windows Photo Gallery	Windows Media Player 10.0.0.3802 EngWindows Media Player 11 Eng

#39 xplod

xplod

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 158 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

Hallo,

i have have created a new project based on this server 'http://ludovici.winbuilder.net/'
When I'm trying to build i will get some errors. I.E. wb is trying to copy from drive K:\ I don't have drive k:\

Xplod

(Standard-1-files.Script) FileCopy - Failed to copy [K:\bootmgr] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\BOOTMGR]: The system cannot find the path specified.
(Standard-1-files.Script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [K:\boot\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Boot]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Documents\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Documents]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Links\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Links]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Music\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Music]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Videos\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Videos]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\BootLoad\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\boot\en-US]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirDelete - Failed to delete directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Temp]: The handle is invalid
(Standard-6-postconfig.script) FileCopy - Failed to copy [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\bootmgr] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\boot.tmp\bootmgr]: The system cannot find the file specified.

#40 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

Hello Xplod :hypocrite:

(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Documents\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Documents]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Links\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Links]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Music\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Music]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\Videos\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\Config\Systemprofile\Videos]: + s
(3-explorerv.script) DirCopy - Failed to copy directory [%BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell\BootLoad\*.*] to: [%BaseDir%\Target\Leopard\Windows\System32\boot\en-US]: + s

You must create in %BaseDir%\Projects\VistaPE-Leopard2\Shell directory; the following directory :
Links / Music / Documents / Videos / Bootload
All this directory help to integrate personnal files (With access simply by StartMenu...) in VistaPE
Bootload is particular; because you must create a Picture Bootloader with Vista Boot Logo Generator for SP0 or Vista Visual Master for SP1/SP2 and copy the generate file in BootLoad Directory

#41 Filip Hasa

Filip Hasa

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 408 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

hi, how much RAM do you have?

#42 raydos

raydos
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 03:58 AM

hi, how much RAM do you have?

512 Mb

#43 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hi my friends.

I have upgraded my computer for a while I was away from the forum so sorry then I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible ;)

19.10.png

ExTremeGui v1 Theme Manager For 32-Bit VistaPE Leopard
http://rapidshare.co...tremeGui_v1b.7z

Tip & help for ExTremeGui v1 :
http://maxrealqnx.bo...uiPE/V3/Help.7z

RunOnceEx v9B3 For x86 & x64 VistaPE Leopard
Only the zRun.exe have been updated for ExTremeGui v1.

http://rapidshare.co...unOnceEx_9B3.7z

Best regards ;)

#44 Furgy

Furgy

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
    Switzerland

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:56 AM

Hey,

i got the error 0xc000000f at startup. Windows failed to load because the NLS Data is missing...

What can i do?

#45 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:58 PM

Hi Max,

I have a request: would you please add a description of your project on the first topic and even perhaps a small screenshot?

I would like to recommend your project for other users but they might get confused without knowing what to do and this can help break the ice.

;)

#46 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:03 AM

Hey,

i got the error 0xc000000f at startup. Windows failed to load because the NLS Data is missing...

What can i do?

Hi Furgy ;)

Please select the "Auto" option of the Main Configuration for System Locale because Leopard beta II only supports this locale languages: Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and UK English.

24.10.png

Best regards :cheers:

#47 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

512 Mb

Hi raydos ;)

please, reduce the ram amount of the Shell & Config.

24_2.10.png

Or please, select "Normal" feature of the Main Configuration for less physical memory systems.

24_3.10.png

I recommend you use 1 GB of physical RAM. Good luck.

#48 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:37 PM

Hi Max,

I have a request: would you please add a description of your project on the first topic and even perhaps a small screenshot?

I would like to recommend your project for other users but they might get confused without knowing what to do and this can help break the ice.

:cheers:

Hi Nuno Brito ;)

You really are telling correct but I do not have time for this and my English is not enough already.
Essentially, this project developed is not something other than the VistaPE 11 therefore there is no much a change in the content of the project, solely there are some changes in codes of script.

These changes are caused by WinBuilder and Capi Api by Pedro Le 15.
I now need more your feedback to develop the project :cheers:

I'm looking for volunteers to explain the project, who want to volunteer :cheers:

Best regards ;)

#49 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

Hi my friends :cheers:

x86 & x64 Drivers - Chipset v2
x86 & x64 Drivers - Lan v2
x86 & x64 Drivers - Masstorage v2
x86 & x64 Drivers - Wlan v2

http://rapidshare.co...4/Drivers_v2.7z

25.10.png

Please, inform mistakes :cheers:

Best regards ;)

#50 ludovici

ludovici

Silver Member

• .script developer
  • 610 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 25 October 2009 - 05:52 PM

I'm looking for volunteers to explain the project, who want to volunteer
I can be a volunteer if you want, Max :cheers:
But my english is also not enough already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users