Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

*NEW* App for PXE Booting from Android devices.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 02:14 AM

Downloaded! Havent used PXE but will get  the "BukerPXE-FULL.apk" since the full version is being given. Thats a nice legacy :wub: . Might want to mention that full version is being set free on youre playstore lite version.

Sorry! to hear about youre Cancer problem.

#27 Grif

Grif

• Developer
  • 38 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:13 AM

30 DOWNLOADS AND NOT FEEDBACK OR DONATIONS.   UNDERSTAND I DO NOT PUT IT ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE BECAUSE i CANNOT AT THIS POINT.  BUT SOME FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE FROM THE FULL VERSION.   WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DO WITH IT?  ITS HIGHLY MORE VERSATILE THAN THE FREE VERSION, THO MORE COMPLEX.  What devices have it working?

#28 Zoso

Zoso

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 640 posts
  •  
    Isle of Man

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

30 DOWNLOADS AND NOT FEEDBACK OR DONATIONS. UNDERSTAND I DO NOT PUT IT ON THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE BECAUSE i CANNOT AT THIS POINT. BUT SOME FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE FROM THE FULL VERSION. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DO WITH IT? ITS HIGHLY MORE VERSATILE THAN THE FREE VERSION, THO MORE COMPLEX. What devices have it working?

hi Grif,

glad to read you beat cancer! I dloaded for future use if I can ever get to it so I cant provide any feedback right now.

actually it may be quite a while since I dont use android enough to learn how to trust it but I have cyanogen-mod 10 loaded on a really cheapo rockchip 29xx tablet. for when I have more time to learn it.

havnt PXE booted anything ever but starting to understand the concept and want to try it out someday.

so you app seemed really awesome to have if I ever get the time to try it but honestly I will probably try Erwin.I's PXE utility first. downloaded that one a while ago too but not enough time or knowledge on the subject to make it a priority.

I can say thanks though but thats about it. I would love to be able to donate also but kinda have a situation there too hence my priority level for studying the topic over others ATM.

but thanks Grif and Im glad you are here man! both on reboot.pro and on earth brother!

Thanks ;-)

edit: oh yeah forgot to add. I dont use google play store either. maybe if I ever figure out how android based stuff works so I side load apps I can find elsewhere. I can find most outside of playstore but theres been a few I'd like to try that I havnt been able to get.

not a huge problem since I dont go online much yet with android base stuff. use it mainly for offline but wifi networked (through DD-WRT routers) security camera system taps and to position new cameras when needed. (as handheld monitor for fine tuning position and calibrations of cameras)

so anyway, I also dload apps I find interesting alot when they are available outside playstore.

probably a few other dloads were also wishful thinkers like me too.

#29 fnixha

fnixha
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Albania

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

So i dloded both versions and neither of them worked on my rooted device xperia tipo st21i also at dashboard tab where it says "click ... To change" it doesnt work. Maybe my device isnt supported?! Thank u for this awsome app and glad you beated cancer.

#30 h.maulwurf

h.maulwurf
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:03 PM

LiteVersion works fine on my Ainol Tab 2A7-10F
I am looking forward to testing the Full Version
of this Awesome piece of Software.
Thank you so much Grif!

#31 RoyM

RoyM

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:"Booting and Owning".
  •  
    United States

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:10 AM

Most importantly @Grif, "my hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery".
@Dave, thanks for allowing us the opportunity to try both of your guys 'baby'.

I too cannot provide feedback just yet, 
but I forsee this to be a very valuable tool for my toolbox.

If you would be so kind as to P.M. me an address.
I will gladly stuff $50 in an envelope and mail it to you.

Regards Gents.
RoyM

#32 Guest_AnonVendetta_*

Guest_AnonVendetta_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:17 AM

Who can post a link for the full version of this app? I don't use Google Play Store (not installed) on any of my Android devices, and the link posted previously isn't valid?

#33 wean_irdeh

wean_irdeh

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
    Vietnam

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

Who can post a link for the full version of this app? I don't use Google Play Store (not installed) on any of my Android devices, and the link posted previously isn't valid?

I can get the full version without any problem, what do you mean? http://ge.tt/4Z8Ta2E2/v/0you have to enable javascript, though

#34 Me Only

Me Only

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:15 AM

Old thread. Does anyone have a copy of BukerPXE-FULL.apk? I cannot find any location where the file exists. The ge.tt link doesn't work.

I have tried every single link on this page, and can't access the file.

As an alternative, is there ANY OTHER ProxyDHCP enabled PXE server for android? This is the only one I found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users